• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
I hate how society views men like that we are supposed to be strong and all this other stuff more women than men are accepted for who they are opposed to men without being called a pussy or whatever they want and be happy And the argument of is it easier to be a man or woman has a lot of personal preferences into it and a lot of people's personal hardships decide their decision on that but for me I don't think I'm trans or anything but I know a 100% for me it would be easier if I was a woman and my life would be a 100 times more simple And it doesn't help that I'm disabled and I can't work and my condition is quite rare its hyper acusis and it affects roughly 1 in 50000 so I have noise sensitivity so I can't work anywhere or do much and I can't play video games anymore because I have chronic tendonitis that basically won't get better But I just wish I could have been born a woman could even with this disability people are a lot more accepting of a woman who can't do work or is disabled then a man as they see a man who's disabled as basically useless and don't really care about him not saying people are always good to people with disabilities as long as they're women but people would definitely have a lot more consideration towards me if I were a woman people don't call women pussys nearly as often as they do men for example example And again not making this a oh being a woman is the easiest thing in the world or anything like that I'm just saying for me personally the way society treats men vs woman I just hate the fact that I'm a man and my life is basically ruined because of my disabilities so I'm just useless

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I hate how society views men like that we are supposed to be strong and all this other stuff more women than men are accepted for who they are opposed to men without being called a pussy or whatever they want and be happy And the argument of is it easier to be a man or woman has a lot of personal preferences into it and a lot of people's personal hardships decide their decision on that but for me I don't think I'm trans or anything but I know a 100% for me it would be easier if I was a woman and my life would be a 100 times more simple And it doesn't help that I'm disabled and I can't work and my condition is quite rare its hyper acusis and it affects roughly 1 in 50000 so I have noise sensitivity so I can't work anywhere or do much and I can't play video games anymore because I have chronic tendonitis that basically won't get better But I just wish I could have been born a woman could even with this disability people are a lot more accepting of a woman who can't do work or is disabled then a man as they see a man who's disabled as basically useless and don't really care about him not saying people are always good to people with disabilities as long as they're women but people would definitely have a lot more consideration towards me if I were a woman people don't call women pussys nearly as often as they do men for example example And again not making this a oh being a woman is the easiest thing in the world or anything like that I'm just saying for me personally the way society treats men vs woman I just hate the fact that I'm a man and my life is basically ruined because of my disabilities so I'm just useless
If you hate the fact you're a man should just transition to a woman .
it seems like the best option for you especially if you think life would sure fire be easier.

I feel like society value women's looks and men's ability to provide.
So if you think you could be more beautiful then you could be a provider ( as horrible as this is and sounds - also primal and wrong! - maybe consider transitioning. And it seems like you're already experiencing some dysphoria. 🧡I hope you find peace and the freedom from you're suffering you're looking for 🕊️and deserve☮️
it seems like the best option for you especially if you think life would sure fire be easier.

So if you think you could be more beautiful then you could be a provider ( as horrible as this is and sounds - also primal and wrong! - maybe consider transitioning. And it seems like you're already experiencing some dysphoria. 🧡I hope you find peace and the freedom from you're suffering you're looking for 🕊️and deserve☮️
The grass is always " greener " on the other side.
Being a woman can come with disturbing challenges men could not understand. And being a man can also come with disturbing challenges Women cannot understand. This war on gender roles seems to be increasingly damaging to our society. I think the common denominator is that we should all stop putting so much pressure on eachother and encourage more kind behaviour socially. Also in terms of being useless, we all sort of are. I hope you find your the meaning of you're purpose , or lack thereof.

Last edited:
Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023

The grass is always " greener " on the other side.
Being a woman can come with disturbing challenges men could not understand. And being a man can also come with disturbing challenges Women cannot understand. This war on gender roles seems to be increasingly damaging to our society. I think the common denominator is that we should all stop putting so much pressure on eachother and encourage more kind behaviour socially. Also in terms of being useless, we all sort of are. I hope you find your the meaning of you're purpose , or lack thereof.
Thank you ❤️ maybe I should look more into that then, and I definitely think society shouldn't have these pre determinations on how men and women should be, men are more than their ability to provide and women are more than their looks etc I wish it was as easy as pressing a button to fix theese issues, But atleast people like you exist. thank you

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
Thank you ❤️ maybe I should look more into that then, and I definitely think society shouldn't have these pre determinations on how men and women should be, men are more than their ability to provide and women are more than their looks etc I wish it was as easy as pressing a button to fix theese issues, But atleast people like you exist. thank you
Yes , it's all so messed up I wish you peace 🕊️ you deserve it ! 🧡

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Wow, much to unpack there.
Being a woman is definitely much harder than being a man, objectively. BUT I get your point. Being a DISABLED man is very degrading.
I am a trans woman and I can tell you, life has been muuuuuuuch harder since I transitioned. Idk if you're trans or what, feel free to PM me if you wanna talk about it. But if, in spite of all the horrors women live daily, you still think you'd be better off as a woman... maybe there's something to look deeper into.

L

LaughingGoat

Apr 11, 2024
I hear where you are coming from and can respect the perspective of seeing some of the negative expectations of men in our society (I'm male btw). What I would caution though is a tunnel vision view of this in regards to outcomes of mental health. Women have a significantly higher rate of reporting mental health issues and while some of that is due to factors like men not seeking professional help as much, there are higher rates of trauma related disorders like ptsd amongst women due to the prevalence of certain factors like sexual assaults and environmental fears. During my time working in mental health with young men and women, my perspective is that one's personal life experiences, upbringing, and biochemistry is a better indicator of how "easy" ones life is. i was born in the middle east and can tell you that women there have very difficult lives generally. Now living in the US, I would say I know plenty of women who have easier lives than men I know and vice versa. At the end of the day, the life you are living as an individual is such a large, complex combination of factors that it isn't really possible to compare across the an entire gender of ~4 billion people.

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
Wow, much to unpack there.
Being a woman is definitely much harder than being a man, objectively. BUT I get your point. Being a DISABLED man is very degrading.
I am a trans woman and I can tell you, life has been muuuuuuuch harder since I transitioned. Idk if you're trans or what, feel free to PM me if you wanna talk about it. But if, in spite of all the horrors women live daily, you still think you'd be better off as a woman... maybe there's something to look deeper into.

I hear where you are coming from and can respect the perspective of seeing some of the negative expectations of men in our society (I'm male btw). What I would caution though is a tunnel vision view of this in regards to outcomes of mental health. Women have a significantly higher rate of reporting mental health issues and while some of that is due to factors like men not seeking professional help as much, there are higher rates of trauma related disorders like ptsd amongst women due to the prevalence of certain factors like sexual assaults and environmental fears. During my time working in mental health with young men and women, my perspective is that one's personal life experiences, upbringing, and biochemistry is a better indicator of how "easy" ones life is. i was born in the middle east and can tell you that women there have very difficult lives generally. Now living in the US, I would say I know plenty of women who have easier lives than men I know and vice versa. At the end of the day, the life you are living as an individual is such a large, complex combination of factors that it isn't really possible to compare across the an entire gender of ~4 billion people.
Yeah its definitely a person to person basis kn what is easier or preferable, I just k ow for me I hate being a man, I hate being "masculine" and how men are "supposed to act" I gravitate toward feminine things alot more and am more comfortable being feminine opposed to masculine.
trans woman here too, really? is all i have to say. being a woman is so much easier
Would you be able to elaborate on that? I'm curious to what you think and feel exactly

Reactions: melancholymallory03
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I just k ow for me I hate being a man, I hate being "masculine" and how men are "supposed to act" I gravitate toward feminine things alot more and am more comfortable being feminine opposed to masculine.
Sounds very trans to me.

Reactions: Dili
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
Lol I probably am tbh

Lol I probably am tbh
No shame in this at all. No shame in being confused either. Only acceptance here, you have a group of people here who are also finding themselves and there purposes in life, and paths..
I hope you acquire the self love you desire, and seek.

Of course I don't know you, but from what I see, You seem like a very open minded person,And that's a great step to prospering your personal
growth!

I hope one day .. you can just at least be, ok.
🕊️
I think as a society we measure our happiness based on what we see in televisions , movies and behind social media's that aren't anything like those individuals lives…… we chase a dragon of happiness that is not ideal and unattainable. We chase ecstasy when all we really need to be is ok.

peace with you🧡🕊️and on you're journey here.
………………………………………………………………………….

"Know thyself" (Greek: Γνῶθι σαυτόν, gnōthi sauton)

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
No shame in this at all. No shame in being confused either. Only acceptance here, you have a group of people here who are also finding themselves and there purposes in life, and paths..
I hope you acquire the self love you desire, and seek.

Of course I don't know you, but from what I see, You seem like a very open minded person,And that's a great step to prospering your personal
growth!

I hope one day .. you can just at least be, ok.
🕊️
I think as a society we measure our happiness based on what we see in televisions , movies and behind social media's that aren't anything like those individuals lives…… we chase a dragon of happiness that is not ideal and unattainable. We chase ecstasy when all we really need to be is ok.

peace with you🧡🕊️and on you're journey here.
………………………………………………………………………….

"Know thyself" (Greek: Γνῶθι σαυτόν, gnōthi sauton)
Beautiful reply in my opinion, thank you.❤️

• Hugs
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
trans woman here too, really? is all i have to say. being a woman is so much easier
hey🕊☮️
Just out of curiosity because you have experienced living as both genders you are saying,
Was being a male more difficult experience for you? And is that why you transitioned?
If you're not comfortable answering no worries🧡~ I just thought you could give some perspective from both sides because you've lived as both
:0?

Reactions: davidtorez and Dili
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I just k ow for me I hate being a man, I hate being "masculine" and how men are "supposed to act" I gravitate toward feminine things alot more and am more comfortable being feminine opposed to masculine.
I understand this all too well probably why I was so comfortable being Emo or Goth in my teens I loved the feminine feeling. I also never liked wrestling/fighting as a boy like boys always do including my brothers but I have never liked that violent physical contact that even wrestling is.

PrincessMeow

PrincessMeow

I want to sleep forever
Nov 21, 2023
Women's lives aren't always easier than men's, but I get what you're saying. Society just sucks for both men and women if you're not upto the mark. I'm sorry, OP. I hope you can heal from this. I think you might be trans, please see a doctor.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
I understand this all too well probably why I was so comfortable being Emo or Goth in my teens I loved the feminine feeling. I also never liked wrestling/fighting as a boy like boys always do including my brothers but I have never liked that violent physical contact that even wrestling is.
Yes I think there is also something to be said about the characteristics of masculine and feminine traits being assigned to genders or whatever like although a lot of people fall under the " traits " or there genders , there's still room for non binary people, confused people or questioning people. If it's not hurting anyone then I don't really see the problem…. I think being neutral is totally an identity people don't speak about enough, and no doubt could be so confusing. That's why at this point I just consider myself an experience ~_~lmaoo
But jokes aside , men and boys can do feminine stuff, women can do masculine stuff I think it's all hatred assigned to gender roles , people should just live there lives without caring what others thinker in a perfect society, but we are living in such a flawed society I guess , fuck my brains rotting from stress
Women's lives aren't always easier than men's, but I get what you're saying. Society just sucks for both men and women if you're not upto the mark. I'm sorry, OP. I hope you can heal from this. I think you might be trans, please see a doctor.
They said they might be …. But what do doctors normally do when you come to them about being trans ? Has anyone had any positive or negative experiences with this here , also don't they refuse gender reassignment if you have " psychological problems " ? I'm not sure what the factors are to determine someone getting hormones , and what they look at. I just hope op can be comfortable one day being whoever they truly are 🧡 and feel comfortable expressing that/:

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
But what do doctors normally do when you come to them about being trans ? Has anyone had any positive or negative experiences with this here , also don't they refuse gender reassignment if you have " psychological problems " ? I'm not sure what the factors are to determine someone getting hormones , and what they look at.
Really depends on the country you're in. Where I live there is an association which created a map of transfriendly practicioners, so we know who's willing to prescribe hormones fast.
I saw a psychiatrist too, although it is no longer compulsory for hormones (but it still is for GRS). He wrote on the official paper that I was autistic but that it wasn't a big deal so to speak.

• Informative
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
They said they might be …. But what do doctors normally do when you come to them about being trans ? Has anyone had any positive or negative experiences with this here , also don't they refuse gender reassignment if you have " psychological problems " ? I'm not sure what the factors are to determine someone getting hormones , and what they look at. I just hope op can be comfortable one day being whoever they truly are 🧡 and feel comfortable expressing that/:
Really depends on the country you're in. Where I live there is an association which created a map of transfriendly practicioners, so we know who's willing to prescribe hormones fast.
I saw a psychiatrist too, although it is no longer compulsory for hormones (but it still is for GRS). He wrote on the official paper that I was autistic but that it wasn't a big deal so to speak.
thanx for sharing this.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I think we're living in a period where women have been listened to more and more gradually over the last few decades to an extent that has forced men to extremes. MeToo was the breaking point where women said once and for all, we're fed up of traditionally elitist and patriarchal men feeling entitled to behave as they like to women. While that breaking point was necessary, it's come on the back of men being under pressure and struggling to define themselves, women empowerment has been a long term movement and while its clearly been successful and has advocated positive changes, its also happened in a way that I think has affected male empowerment, a lot of men are very screwed up now and have real issues in asserting their own masculinity and I think female empowerment has come at a cost to some extent. It's also a big factor in trans issues imo. Will it change? Yes, for the time being it is very confused and raging but ultimately the real extremes that exist (Trump) are ironically not being addressed by this and are actually created by this kneejerk hivemind mindset, female empowerment is only going so far but its not addressing legitimate grievances in society and until it does its only going to reinforce them

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
most of the time when people say women's lives are harder its in reference to sexual assault but I (and other trans women I've met) have been sexually assaulted and raped multiple times before ever questioning. In terms of societal expectations it's a lot easier for women.
TW / sexual abuse⚠️⚠️

Hii , I'm very sorry that happened to you. 🧡nobody deserves that and you deserved better.
I can understand the pain and disappointment when people dismiss your S/A because of the genders involved. I'm also a girl who was sa by another girl, so I get how society kind of reacts sometimes differently based on which gender is doing the assaulting -It's not right and a cruel reflection of how we all think in categories.

I think what you are speaking about could more be a reflection of society than gender itself..
I think you also could be referencing a grey area of " pretty privilege " that is a grey area and can also come with a lot of 'invitation'to abuse and other forms of harassment.

I think it's splitting hairs to argue back and forth about which gender has it " easier " . Simply some individuals have it worse than others. And as a society if you want to talk about women's rights there are still many countries that violate biological women's rights which is a reference of how life could be seen as " harder " for the female gender . But another point people could make is that in terms of suicide rate success it's higher for men because they are socialized to not get help, and that's horribly cruel. Everyone is fighting a separate battle regardless of gender . and that's not you're responsibility but something to think about. This directly affects women though because men directly have more rights then us in many parts of the world, regarding education, freedom and safety etc.
for societal values , if I were a man I'd feel a lot better if the value was placed on me to protect and provide money/ security
rather than how society treats woman to have to bear children, always look our " best " and be " seen " and not " heard " . There is also a few biological things that put us at a disadvantage anatomy wise but I am not going to get into that because I wouldn't so much view us a disadvantage in essence ; but in this society it is a disadvantage for these things in my opinion just kinda scary ….

Men's upper body strength is on average between 40-60% higher than women's. Think of that like this; if a woman could lift 100 lbs, a man could life around 150 lbs. Lower-body strength is on average only 25% higher in men. Women have, on average, a 41% lower grip strength than men.Jul 28, 2015

Child birth and penile fracture are both here ^^ but child birth seems to be a bit more common ….
Also these are just statistics I know there's always exceptions just some things to look at.so one of the values that is placed on women is literally one of the most excruciating pains to exist. Of course this is a choice, but to some it's not due to different opportunities and access to healthcare.
Societal values such as working, are placed on both genders if you ask me. It seems like the real problem is men being socialized to feel like pussys for expressing themselves and emotions , and I think it's despicable honestly.

If you have any more examples of societal values you think are placed on men that I might be skipping over please let me know so I can educate myself*

In conclusion I think it's very individual , and societal values seem to be placed harshly on all regardless of gender, with factors like where you grew up, childhood etc.

Just be careful making umbrella statements like " it's easier for women", without educating yourself fully perhaps …….

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
This seems to be common in entertainment, media and normie based productions (mainly due to feminism, Marxism, etc) I don't want to go into it but another factor is way worse:

Regardless of gender people are complete cunts. The 4 times I got robbed? Men. The pushing out of the job I had at the gym? Women. Obviously this skews the point of having a family and stuff but I haven't thought like that in a decade.

It wasn't so prevalent in 00s but there are a lot of people who want this and following the money is always a good idea. It could either be the biggest psy-op in history or people are that stupid they'll parrot almost anything. Breaking up the family = 2 people working instead of one (this is definetly a benefit to government and corporations). Parents not around = spawning more spiteful mutants. Less resources and no energy being worked to death.

There's a reason why corporations and government DONT want strong core beliefs.

Edit: This site proves that. They don't like people here as we can't be abused because they can't control us through taxes or whatever. It's out choice not theirs. Same thing for incels, femcels, NEETS, etc - whatever group that outcast and isolated is the enemy to those in control as they can't be controlled.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
This rly gives me a n insight into how disturbed you are so I am no longer engaging with you. I wish you nothing but peace from your suffering . You're clearly hurting ….
wItHoUt FuLlY eDuCaTiNg YoUrSelF PeRhaPs..................................................................................

i hope when you ctb you fail miserably and get brain damage
Gosh you're so rude. Take it easy.
It's okay …. lol it was a bit alarming of a sentence I'll admit. But maybe we all have a bit of learning to do…. I'm not sure about the texting style they are using to mock me since they did not elaborate and then after just told me they hope I get brain damage assuming I don't already have it now😏😏😏, but it's alright……. We are all suffering …… I can be a punching bag all they want it dosent change my path I just want to ctb in a peaceful way , so they don't make a difference with this impulsive comment which only shows me I clearly struck a nerve with them . So all I can say is I'm sorry I'm not understanding whatever they are going through and maybe I never will…. I also asked them to correct me if I was wrong because I might have a bias but I think people nowadays just can't have have civil disagreements, or conversations/ debates to try and let everyone see each others perspectives without someone just dropping an insult , or saying some shit like I hope when you ctb you get brain damage lol 😂 nice one actually!

Last edited:
Reactions: LunarLight
myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
I hate to break it to you, but your problems would still exist if you were a woman. People do not treat disabled women any better than disabled men. In fact, it's usually the opposite, given that the pain of women is consistently invalidated and trivialized, particularly in medical settings.

People don't say "a woman who can't work is useless," they say "a woman is useless, period." Or "a woman who doesn't have sex/can't reproduce is useless." People don't call women pussies (they do actually, but I digress) because women ARE pussies. The biggest insult to a man is calling them a woman.

That being said, I understand your frustration with societal gender roles. Life sucks. Wishing you peace.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
Want to apologize to OP that this comment section has turned into a bit of a cesspool of hate. I'm sure that was not your intention in posting this whatsoever. I should not of been instigating , or debating here to extremes…
Which is why I'm no longer debating on here also out of respect for OP . 🧡 and still wishing you peace and love on your journey ☮️🕊️🧡…. 🧡

• Love
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I hate to break it to you, but your problems would still exist if you were a woman. People do not treat disabled women any better than disabled men. In fact, it's usually the opposite, given that the pain of women is consistently invalidated and trivialized, particularly in medical settings.

People don't say "a woman who can't work is useless," they say "a woman is useless, period." Or "a woman who doesn't have sex/can't reproduce is useless." People don't call women pussies (they do actually, but I digress) because women ARE pussies. The biggest insult to a man is calling them a woman.

That being said, I understand your frustration with societal gender roles. Life sucks. Wishing you peace.
"People say - men, women, hell if children could work we would make them!!"

I look at this more from a controlling aspect. People who have power will abuse it. As a guy I do see a lot of the even hating stuff (tune into the BBC, CNN, FOX, RAI1 (Italy) ) etc - it's generally woman power and either fuck all men or dig at then in some way shape or form. I think over a decade this has made most men become either hostile or completely checking out. That's just my experiences and take on it. Again it applies both ways and usually women go for people phychologiclly and men physically (me getting robbed - physical, me being forced out of work psychological)

More divide = more control. You rarely here about animals and stuff on mainstream news it's always - wars, crime, money, "feel good family", hardcore cope/delusion, propaganda, etc - keeps all the sheep in check. Why do you think the BBC attacked here? Channel 4 did the same thing on incels.

It's pretty hard to find peace today.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yes I think there is also something to be said about the characteristics of masculine and feminine traits being assigned to genders or whatever like although a lot of people fall under the " traits " or there genders , there's still room for non binary people, confused people or questioning people. If it's not hurting anyone then I don't really see the problem…. I think being neutral is totally an identity people don't speak about enough, and no doubt could be so confusing. That's why at this point I just consider myself an experience ~_~lmaoo
But jokes aside , men and boys can do feminine stuff, women can do masculine stuff I think it's all hatred assigned to gender roles , people should just live there lives without caring what others thinker in a perfect society, but we are living in such a flawed society I guess , fuck my brains rotting from stress
The difference is that though society has come a long way in accepting people we´re only halfway there since men can´t wear what they want if it´s too feminine but women are accepted for being masculine in every way like they can where whatever men where, long pants, loose fitting street clothes or how many lesbians dress but it still suits them and no one will think it weird for a woman to dress less feminine or even masculine and many women change after how they feel, some days they might just have baggy clothes on like a teen girl I saw today but with the face still dolled up in make-up and I bet when she goes out she will be wearing a tight dress and done her hair.

But for some reason men can´t do the same we can´t wear make-up (without being Emo, Goth or alternative without people think it disgusting or weird), and unless you´re very big bodybuilder you can´t wear tights at the gym and certainly not in public, we can´t wear skimpy outfits without people think it looks gay or at least inappropiate, and we certainly can´t wear dresses or skirts not that I would do that but men should still be able to like women who wear pants. But one thing I would love and which I love wearing my hair when it´s long is putting my hair in a pone tail and have my bangs splittet hang down my face so I can still see I think it looks cute but it is viewed as too feminine and people tend to have problems with me doing this. Also even a hairstyle which is very cool but for some reason is also feminine is the hairstyle with long hair on one side and only a few millimeters on the whole other side like many of the girls wear in for example Cyber Punk 2077 it looks so cool but it is also viewed as femine despite it being short on one side. It just sucks men are so limited in how they look where as the women can have any haircut men have and make it theirs, it´s not like people look twice if a woman has short hair in different hairstyles but if men with long hair start styling that hair it´s too feminine for society.

This might seem to some a little hate filled against women but it´s not my point both men and women are to blame for not accepting the looks of men, women don´t want to date a man who dresses like I described and other men will ridicule and harass other men for dressing feminine so it´s both party´s that are wrong. And I don´t know what to do about it maybe if the people who set the trends could focus on making new feminine male clothes which the younger generation would find cool because it´s what getting pushed on them just like long pants for women decades ago and then go from there then it becomes normalized the same for haircuts or make-up for guys it just needs to be made into a trend then it gets normalized.

Last edited:
A

Argo

Specialist
May 19, 2018
It may seem like it since it does get expressed at a social level, but I don't think this is a social problem in the deepest sense. I think we have to look to biology to understand the functions of sex and gender as a means to constantly distill survival-y things, that's the whole point of sexual selection, and without this understanding we're completely ignorant about what we're talking about.

But yeah one has to be on some koolaid to think a) There are more low status women than men in the world(low status men massively outnumber low status women), and b) the average woman's life is worse than the life of the average low status man.

That is obviously not to dismiss the suffering of any women, or anyone really, since suffering is rampant in general(the world is not a good place), and both the least lucky men and women will be suffering tremendously in a way that only talking about one gender's suffering over another will sound narrow and inconsiderate. But there's a fact of the matter about who has it worse generally, and it is not obvious or popular to say, mostly because you need bullshit narratives to obscure the more inconvenient facts about the world.

Reminder: All of this "status" stuff, "desire" stuff, "value" stuff, is fictional human bullshit that has no connection to anything real or valuable. It's just the vomit of an evolutionary game that no good or sane person would ever engineer, and nothing more. So don't let it poison your mind. If it makes you sad, if you feel like you're ugly, or you're not likeable, or you're deficient somehow, just imagine chimps mocking you because you don't have a stockpile of bananas in your fridge. Monkeys *really* really like bananas. But... bananas are kind of pointless, that's just their dumb, arbitrary monkey brain values, yeah? It's obvious right? There's nothing special about bananas. But now imagine getting really depressed going, "Sigh... I'm so worthless... they're right. I really don't have many bananas..." Some tragedies in our world are completely unavoidable, but that confusion is an avoidable tragedy, thankfully.

P.S. : Any actual die hard banana fans, it is only an analogy.

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023

My point mainly was that the issues I deal with and things that I personally go through would be easier to go through if I was a woman Maybe that's different for you or other people but for me I just know I hate being a man and masculine things in general and I enjoy feminine things and I know that my life would be happier if I was a woman regardless of the things women have to go through I would rather deal with those than deal with the things I have to go through as a man but those are my personal hardships which likely differ from yours and others Especially considering I'm a man who can't provide so even other men will look down upon me based on the fact that I cannot provide for others And I didn't say that women never get called a pussy but they definitely get called one less often, atleast where I am.
It may seem like it since it does get expressed at a social level, but I don't think this is a social problem in the deepest sense. I think we have to look to biology to understand the functions of sex and gender as a means to constantly distill survival-y things, that's the whole point of sexual selection, and without this understanding we're completely ignorant about what we're talking about.

But yeah one has to be on some koolaid to think a) There are more low status women than men in the world(low status men massively outnumber low status women), and b) the average woman's life is worse than the life of the average low status man.

That is obviously not to dismiss the suffering of any women, or anyone really, since suffering is rampant in general(the world is not a good place), and both the least lucky men and women will be suffering tremendously in a way that only talking about one gender's suffering over another will sound narrow and inconsiderate. But there's a fact of the matter about who has it worse generally, and it is not obvious or popular to say, mostly because you need bullshit narratives to obscure the more inconvenient facts about the world.

Reminder: All of this "status" stuff, "desire" stuff, "value" stuff, is fictional human bullshit that has no connection to anything real or valuable. It's just the vomit of an evolutionary game that no good or sane person would ever engineer, and nothing more. So don't let it poison your mind. If it makes you sad, if you feel like you're ugly, or you're not likeable, or you're deficient somehow, just imagine chimps mocking you because you don't have a stockpile of bananas in your fridge. Monkeys *really* really like bananas. But... bananas are kind of pointless, that's just their dumb, arbitrary monkey brain values, yeah? It's obvious right? There's nothing special about bananas. But now imagine getting really depressed going, "Sigh... I'm so worthless... they're right. I really don't have many bananas..." Some tragedies in our world are completely unavoidable, but that confusion is an avoidable tragedy, thankfully.

P.S. : Any actual die hard banana fans, it is only an analogy.
Lol good analogy👍
Want to apologize to OP that this comment section has turned into a bit of a cesspool of hate. I'm sure that was not your intention in posting this whatsoever. I should not of been instigating , or debating here to extremes…
Which is why I'm no longer debating on here also out of respect for OP . 🧡 and still wishing you peace and love on your journey ☮️🕊️🧡…. 🧡
Yeah it seems like some people may have seen the post as me saying for all women it's easier when really I was just saying for me personally it would be a lot easier in my position if I was a woman especially because I hate being a man so much and everything that comes with it especially the way men are expected be be strong and stuff I hate it I hate violence and stuff and don't want to be strong lol

Last edited:
Reactions: LunarLight
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Yeah its definitely a person to person basis kn what is easier or preferable, I just k ow for me I hate being a man, I hate being "masculine" and how men are "supposed to act" I gravitate toward feminine things alot more and am more comfortable being feminine opposed to masculine.

Would you be able to elaborate on that? I'm curious to what you think and feel exactly
"I gravitate toward feminine things a lot more and am more comfortable being feminine opposed to masculine." Then be feminine, either by transitioning or simply by being a somewhat feminine man. (I have known many of the latter. I tend to like men who have some feminine traits.) If the world doesn't like it, then just tell the world to fuck off. It's your life, not anyone else's.