• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Hey all, this is my second thread about Heroin today :ahhha: but I'd like to makes some discussion in regards to what is probably the most reliable form of painless CBT if you're European. SN is becoming harder to source and I don't see it as much of a reliable method anymore due to that. On the other hand, if you're based in Europe Heroine is widely available through the DNM or simply just telegram based DNM vendors which are easily accessible, just download the app and purchase via crypto exchange (I can provide the source if needed, I don't want to mention the "brand" name as it's too big) and it only costs around 100£ for a lethal dose. I'm only making this thread to spread awareness as I'm looking to CBT via Heroin in the coming month and I know many others are also looking to CBT.

https://www.sanantoniorecoverycenter.com/rehab-blog/how-much-heroin-does-it-take-to-overdose/
Megathread
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-megathread-shall-we-start.21255/
(Here are some useful sources, the process of injecting is actually fairly easy and you will die fast and painlessly unlike SN)
Note: I'm not advocating for CBT just sharing what I consider to be the number one method outside of N or sodium nitrite which is becoming more and more difficult to source whilst Heroin is easy to find)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: retardkid, Siderly, Tulip<3 and 4 others
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Presumably you mean heroin? :-)

• Love
Reactions: retardkid
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I don't think I can just order brown from a website and not expect the customs authorities to seize it. Maybe in some other EU countries, but not in Hungary.

• Love
Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
It's definetly easier to get compared to SN - but only if you already have established connections. Few years ago i could just walk up to sketchy looking folks at the trainstation and get a shot and now i can't even find some guy or online dealer willing to sell me good weed. And also where you live and how the marked is. spend the past weeks a lot in different places trying to get heroin or any other opiods, wanting to get high one last time before i CTB (other method) but there seems to be a quite large dryspell if you don't already have established sources (at least the places i've been to in germany), a lot of people being rather paranoid and also lot's of police currently controlling more.
Tried going to the borders but gave up on that plan because i got into 3 police controls within one city alone.

• Love
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Sep 14, 2023
Presumably you mean heroin? :-)
Yeah not a heroic chick....
I don't think I can just order brown from a website and not expect the customs authorities to seize it. Maybe in some other EU countries, but not in Hungary.
If there stealth is good enough it shouldn't be a problem, although there's always a risk with these things. But if you use either the DMN or Telegram you should be able to reliably get some.

• Love
AlePizarnik

AlePizarnik

Nov 8, 2018
Hey all, this is my second thread about Heroin today :ahhha: but I'd like to makes some discussion in regards to what is probably the most reliable form of painless CBT if you're European. SN is becoming harder to source and I don't see it as much of a reliable method anymore due to that. On the other hand, if you're based in Europe Heroine is widely available through the DNM or simply just telegram based DNM vendors which are easily accessible, just download the app and purchase via crypto exchange (I can provide the source if needed, I don't want to mention the "brand" name as it's too big) and it only costs around 100£ for a lethal dose. I'm only making this thread to spread awareness as I'm looking to CBT via Heroin in the coming month and I know many others are also looking to CBT.

https://www.sanantoniorecoverycenter.com/rehab-blog/how-much-heroin-does-it-take-to-overdose/
Megathread
(Here are some useful sources, the process of injecting is actually fairly easy and you will die fast and painlessly unlike SN)
Note: I'm not advocating for CBT just sharing what I consider to be the number one method outside of N or sodium nitrite which is becoming more and more difficult to source whilst Heroin is easy to find)
can you write me please

• Love
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Sep 14, 2023
can you write me please
Only if you're in the UK can I directly source unfortunately. You will have to access the DNM which should be fairly easy if you're willing.

• Love
AlePizarnik

AlePizarnik

Nov 8, 2018
Only if you're in the UK can I directly source unfortunately. You will have to access the DNM which should be fairly easy if you're willing.
I'm in continental europe. I don't knkw what DNM is

• Love
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Sep 14, 2023
I'm in continental europe. I don't knkw what DNM is
Dark net market. I believe there's a pinned post on here on how to access such. I'm poor at navigating these things so I can't find it.

• Love
retardkid

retardkid

StupidF*ckingDruggie
Apr 8, 2023
atleast you get high while you die

Partisan

Partisan

Aug 20, 2023
any chance I will throw up before blacking out? worst fear, I hate the sensation of it.

SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
Hahaha I remember I got a seizure letter from doing this, that's only if you risk overseas orders though.

Domestic orders 99.9% chance you will get it. So make sure it's UK>UK for example.

I always just ended up doing it recreationally rather than committing to CTB. Even if you get nausea/throw up you won't give a shit, you'll be high AF.

By far the easiest resource to acquire, which is funny in a way.

AlePizarnik

AlePizarnik

Nov 8, 2018
Hahaha I remember I got a seizure letter from doing this, that's only if you risk overseas orders though.

Domestic orders 99.9% chance you will get it. So make sure it's UK>UK for example.

I always just ended up doing it recreationally rather than committing to CTB. Even if you get nausea/throw up you won't give a shit, you'll be high AF.

By far the easiest resource to acquire, which is funny in a way.
what do you mean seizure letters? confiscation?

Reactions: DeadHead