• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Woah, we do not need to resort to any level of insulting towards anyone sharing their opinion, I would not like to see this thread derailed and therefore closed by mods, keep the discussion cordial as possible, every members experience is valuable plus I don't think anything @Meditation guide said warrants that kind of response.

Imagine posting a message like that "I said it here and got "warned" whatever the fuck that means but I'll say it again. you are an evil bitter witch fouling up the place." I would never post any message like that to anyone here. It wouldn't cross my mind to ever say that to anyone. Talk about being evil and fouling up up the place, isn't that exactly what that person just did with his message to me? Is this another incel unleashing with glee on a woman?

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Imagine posting a message like that "I said it here and got "warned" whatever the fuck that means but I'll say it again. you are an evil bitter witch fouling up the place."
Yes @OverBeforeStart was absolutely wrong to say that, they did not have ro resort to such a thing and to add to it, they have been warned about it already. Calling you a evil bitter witch is absolutely ridiculous and beyond unnecessary. Nothing you've ever spoken about could ever be classed as "evil" or "bitter", I have no idea what their problem is with you but they should cut that out of their way of addressing people on here

Talk about being evil and fouling up up the place, isn't that exactly what that person just did? Is this another incel unleashing with glee on a woman?
I don't know why they said that to you but they are doing the exact thing they believe you are.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Yes @OverBeforeStart was absolutely wrong to say that, they did not have ro resort to such a thing and to add to it, they have been warned about it already. Calling you a evil bitter witch is absolutely ridiculous and beyond unnecessary. Nothing you've ever spoken about could ever be classed as "evil" or "bitter", I have no idea what their problem is with you but they should cut that out of their way of addressing people on here

I don't know why they said that to you but they are doing the exact thing they believe you are.
Thanks so much, I feel better now. I really wish they would simply ban someone who thinks they can bully people here, the warnings for someone like this do nothing.

Reactions: Unknown21
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Thanks so much, I feel better now. I really wish they would simply ban someone who thinks they can bully people here, the warnings for someone like this do nothing.
I suppose only the mods can decide that. I seriously don't know why they specifically went after you like that though, absolutely unnecessary and unreasonable in my eyes

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I suppose only the mods can decide that. I seriously don't know why they specifically went after you like that though, absolutely unnecessary and unreasonable in my eyes
I can guess. I'm outspoken in my opinions, and someone with very low self esteem sees that as a reason to get a sick five minute boost to his weak ego by viciously attacking someone who he thinks he has an excuse to attack. I'm probably some kind of a threat too. They probably hate outspoken women. It's really a reason to pity them if you understand what causes it. No one with a good self image would ever bully someone that way, especially here. Thinking well of yourself, knowing you're a good person, doesn't allow it.

I've been tippy toing around speaking out about everything my entire life and told to always "be nice" meaning keep my mouth shut and I'm just tired of that. If I think something is wrong, if that wrong affects other people in a significant way, I want to talk about that.

Last edited:
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Of course, we're giving the OP the benefit of the doubt (so no worries @ghostbird), but on a whole I do agree, there's been way too many similar stories over the past 1-2 years which are disingenuous. SN worked perfectly fine three years ago, so why not now all of a sudden? The more the method and site get exposed the more these stories seem to appear. @Aap would sometimes argue that the method hadn't been tested on enough people yet for definitive side effects, not lethality mind (!), but even so, there's always been a reasonable explanation why SN didn't work in any particular case and usually it's down to user error, deliberate or not. If a story is in good faith, they'll report back and tell us so.

Thing is one doesn't just walk off SN. User @loopylou was dead serious, but had acquired a bad product though with similar results. I don't have a better picture but people who have it will recognise it, it's junk and these things do happen, but again, there's a reason for it.
Junk sn

SN wasn't my first choice originally, and CO (from accessible methods) still seems appealling, but many people I admired and had faith in used it and if it was good enough for them, it's good enough for me. The method works, the fact they're trying to ban it is the best seal of approval it could get.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
User @loopylou was dead serious, but had acquired a bad product though with similar results. I don't have a better picture but people who have it will recognise it, it's junk and these things do happen, but again, there's a reason for it.
Yeah LoopyLous thread gives me the same vibes here.

Also LoopyLous sn did not look like SN when I compared to mine and others users have shared of their own. SN is white with a slightly yellow color but it's consistency is like smooth sand or something even if it is clumped up, it can be broken down.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Everyone complains about how salty SN is and this OP said it wasn't salty and was easy to drink, so it wasn't SN. Maybe sodium nitrate.

voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
Yeah LoopyLous thread gives me the same vibes here.

Also LoopyLous sn did not look like SN when I compared to mine others uses have shared of their own. SN is white with a slightly yellow color but it's consistency is like smooth sand or something even if it is clumped up, it can be broken down.
Haha, that's the one, as always, you know what's going on. Yeah, she showed me her stash and had different products, unfortunately took the wrong one first. Hers does indeed look wet, like err, that children's ice cream in plastic covers which one could lick and drink. Mine was like dried snow, as you said, clumped.

Reactions: LastFlowers
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Haha, that's the one, as always, you know what's going on. Yeah, she showed me her stash and had different products, unfortunately took the wrong one first. Hers does indeed look wet, like err, that children's ice cream in plastic covers which one could lick and drink. Mine was like dried snow, as you said, clumped.
Dried snow, yes thats exactly how I'd describe too. I said smooth sand because that's what came to mind first. I think LoopyLous sn was taped instead of unopened and properly sealed like what you would expect from a quality chemical supplier.

Haha, I've read quite a LOT of threads around SN, be it Symbiote, AJ95 or Sentient Creature, I've done my fair share of reading from past users sharing their experiences and took it as notes to add onto my own research which have addes greatly to my understanding of the method. Just for comparison, Mine and Loopys are pics I've sent as well as the 25g i measured out a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• 128340_7A11DDB2-B899-4ECF-AAB6-7B41CC758280.jpeg
    128340_7A11DDB2-B899-4ECF-AAB6-7B41CC758280.jpeg
    691.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231006_092424.jpg
    20231006_092424.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • PLEASE END ME.jpg
    PLEASE END ME.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I remember Loopy Lou, did she ever manage to succeed?
My SN is 3 years old from the best brand, you probably know which I mean, I've never opened it but it's still not clumpy as can see it through the bottom of the jar. I read that it is moisture that degrades it most.

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I remember Loopy Lou, did she ever manage to succeed?
My SN is 3 years old from the best brand, you probably know which I mean, I've never opened it but it's still not clumpy as can see it through the bottom of the jar.
Was curious myself too, sometimes i've seen some people try a 2nd time around and succeed like Funky Gibbon.

There was also @idkanymore21 who had Epsom salt instead of sn despite doing everything quite right

voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019

Think she ultimately took capsules with SN, because her first experience was so nasty. She said it tasted like a chemical dump and wouldn't try again. It was definitely rubbish.

Yes, sand, because of the shine. And yes, that looks decent. Wondering, do you know how safe it is to repack it? Also regarding humidity. Would be great to repack it into several packs, even had a brown glass medicine bottle, to stash somewhere.

@NeCkDeEp actually took sodium nitrate in all likelihood, and survived without any problems and then took the real deal a few days later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Think she ultimately took capsules with SN, because her first experience was so nasty. She said it tasted like a chemical dump and wouldn't try again. It was definitely rubbish.
Ah I see, I understand though as I've thought about placing it capsules but thought against it because I just wanted to one.
And yeah, sand, or even a prawn cracker, it has little shine to it. Yeah, like snow when it's being lying a while in the sunshine and clumps, but dry.
Yes it is, quite a bit of shine to it and a bit of a sting to it since I did taste a few granules.

Wondering, do you know how safe it is to repack it? Also regarding humidity. Would be great to repack it into several packs, even had a glass medicine bottle, to stash somewhere.
Personally I'm not quite sure about repackaging it but SN is rather durable, a case that comes to my mind is Clown_17, he thought his sn was useless since the narrative was popular on this forum that air exposed to sn would make it useless which it necessarily doesn't since SN is Hygroscopic, it will absorb moisture from the air around it but normal room temp shouldn't be harmful. Shows how harmful misinformation can be because people thought their SN is useless the minute it's opened when if that was the case, Labs who need it for testing wouldn't ever open it if it does harm the assay significantly.

Did @Lookovertheedge take nitrate too even if they insisted it was actually SN?

Last edited:
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
Clumpiness happens if they didn't use anticaking agent, therefore, it's even purer, @Meditation guide. But 3y should be fine all the same.
and a bit of a sting to it since I did taste a few granules.
Naughty, but interesting. Due to my stupid check I had to hand mine out.
Personally I'm not quite sure about repackaging it but SN is rather durable, a case that comes to my mind is Clown_17, he thought his sn was useless since the narrative was popular on this forum that air exposed to sn would make it useless which it necessarily doesn't since SN is Hygroscopic, it will absorb moisture from the air around it but normal room temp shouldn't be harmful.
Actually, yeah, it shouldn't. Remember Quarky on this issue and he said that SN under normal conditions is used regularly over years in all climates, thus exposed, but stays potent, if one isn't handling it in a tropical garden show or the like. Think it's really down to the fact that we can't just test it on the percentage. It's mind games too. Some said the same about heat too, so actually checked how many days we had above 30° and then when I accidentally cut myself months later did a blood test, was totally fine. That's also when I repacked some into the little brown meds bottle. Fit 25g perfectly. Plus, packed some in cling film, zip bags and air sealed glas containers. Basically, not all eggs in one basket. Humidity was low and it should've remained fine, and made a nice comparison for testing, and always thought I'd have the other product to fall back on if it didn't, because that one was definite high quality.

Dunno about @Lookovertheedge's story. What was the common consensus on failure?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Clumpiness happens if they didn't use anticaking agent, therefore, it's even purer, @Meditation guide. But 3y should be fine all the same.
Quite true, SN that clumps is normal but also does not contain an anti-caking agent, it's basically raw pure sn needed for testing so it has to be as pure as possible with as few impurities as possible.
Naughty, but interesting. Due to my stupid check I had to hand mine out.
Curiosity got the better of me so I just took a few granules and it was salty with a slight sting or burn if i have to describe it
Actually, yeah, it shouldn't. Remember Quarky on this issue and he said that SN under normal conditions is used regularly over years in all climates, thus exposed, but stays potent, if one isn't handling it in a tropical garden show or the like.
Since Labs don't have such conditions of high humidity, so in a room with normal temps, it's practical safe and stays potent for a while. When I saw Quarkys post about Storage of SN, I eased my worry about opening it even once for a few seconds although for those who do not wish to open until you ctb, that's absolutely understandable as well.
That's also when I repacked some into the little brown meds bottle. Fit 25g perfectly. Plus, packed some in cling film, zip bags and air sealed glas containers
I've just kept mine in the same bottle I got from the factory I bought it from, I was given a certificate of analysis too so I'm fairly confident it's 99.5% SN.

Dunno about @Lookovertheedge's story. What was the common consensus on failure?
Another user did comment that the sn they bought was from a bogus source.

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
I recently bought mine with an 98.5% purity rating. (Haven't actually received it yet but when I do I will update). Is the purity just anything below 95%? I live in a tropical climate- even winter can become humid, should I be storing it in something air tight and colored like an amber glass?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I recently bought mine with an 98.5% purity rating. (Haven't actually received it yet but when I do I will update). Is the purity just anything below 95%? I live in a tropical climate- even winter can become humid, should I be storing it in something air tight and colored like an amber glass?
I don't see why not if you are concerned about where you live being humid and yes, just anything about 95% should be enough to ctb.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
The OP hasn't posted at all since this one and has a total of 6 posts altogether.

ghostbird

ghostbird

Aug 16, 2023
Sorry for not responding! I had a pretty crazy few weeks after my attempt. I decided to go on vacation to Japan on a whim a few days afterwards, and I just got back about a week ago. Had an awesome time; still want to die, lol.

Just to clarify, I took 35g in 100ml of water. I took 35g as that was what PPH recommended for if you are overweight. Also re: the saltiness, it absolutely was salty but I was just expecting it to be borderline undrinkable so I was surprised that it was actually tolerable.

I think those of you who were critical of my method/purity of the SN are 100% right. I didn't do enough research or preparation. I absolutely didn't fast long enough, for one thing. The SN I bought was 'AR Grade', I'm not sure what percentage that means.

I had no agenda with my post other than to soothe the fears of those who were considering SN as an option. I really wasn't trying to 'save a life'? Like if anything I was trying to do the opposite lol.

I've found a more reputable source this time and have placed an order for >99% pure SN so here's hoping I'm successful next time!

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Sorry for not responding! I had a pretty crazy few weeks after my attempt. I decided to go on vacation to Japan on a whim a few days afterwards, and I just got back about a week ago. Had an awesome time; still want to die, lol.

Just to clarify, I took 35mg in 100ml of water. I took 35mg as that was what PPH recommended for if you are overweight. Also re: the saltiness, it absolutely was salty but I was just expecting it to be borderline undrinkable so I was surprised that it was actually tolerable.

I think those of you who were critical of my method/purity of the SN are 100% right. I didn't do enough research or preparation. I absolutely didn't fast long enough, for one thing. The SN I bought was 'AR Grade', I'm not sure what percentage that means.

I had no agenda with my post other than to soothe the fears of those who were considering SN as an option. I really wasn't trying to 'save a life'? Like if anything I was trying to do the opposite lol.

I've found a more reputable source this time and have placed an order for >99% pure SN so here's hoping I'm successful next time!
How was Japan, did you see any of the Brozne statues of Kusunoki Masashige in Tokyo or Nitta Yoshisada at Bubaigawara station while you out there or any of the castles or castle ruins from the Sengoku or even further back to the Kamakura Period? Sorry just random questions plus I do love samurai history even if I know Japan is much more than that.

Anyway, just to clear any confusion, don't you mean 35 grams and not miligrams. The fact that you took 35 grams, assuming that is what you did in fact take that amount, that's still more than enough to kill at least two people depending on the doses are adjusted but it realistically could. The fact that you weren't unconscious after 40 mins tells me you didn't take enough of the recommended dose but it stands to be corrected if you did take in milligrams or grams.

AR grade at minimum is between 98-99% which is basically lab grade, to my knowledge, there is no grade higher unless it's ACS but even then for what we need, it's more than enough to use. If that's the case then maybe sn you took wasn't pure enough. AR grade is the standard of SN that is of high purity with few impurities in order to be used for laboratory testing hence the abbreviation AR which stands for Analytical Reagent, it should be of high purity at the very least.

Also, thank you for coming in to provide more information, you didn't have to after what you went through. Also, I'm sorry you are still considering to try again even after taking a trip to Japan that seems to have been a good time.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostbird
ghostbird

ghostbird

Aug 16, 2023
Yes sorry, I meant grams. It might be enough to kill two normal-sized people lol, but I'm fat af. Could that be one of the reasons it didn't work?

Japan was beautiful, I took the Shinkansen down the Izu peninsula to visit some friends in Kawazu. Thank you for asking.

Screenshot 2023 11 16 at 025127

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Yes sorry, I meant grams. It might be enough to kill two normal-sized people lol, but I'm fat af. Could that be one of the reasons it didn't work?

Japan was beautiful, I took the Shinkansen down the Izu peninsula to visit some friends in Kawazu. Thank you for asking.

View attachment 123035
why do you think you failed? Vomiting?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023

View attachment 123035
No, that amount of SN should've definitely still been enough to ctb. I think you also mentioned that you didn't fast long enough which may have been a factor but I'd appreciate it if you explained further. That amount of SN definitely, without a shadow of a doubt, would've been more than enough to ctb with even if someone weighs 200+ pounds.

Beautiful sight that, this means you weren't far from Kamakura, glad you enjoyed your trip nonetheless.

Also, why was the taste of SN mild for you, I've seen such a variety of responses to the taste of sn, some said it was the absolute worst thing ever and wouldn't even drink it again.
8. After 45 Minutes
Finally did start throwing up. It was projectile and watery so I doubt I could've asphyxiated. I threw up 5 times. After this I felt extremely drunk. I had to make the walk of shame back to my house from the park and it was very difficult to walk straight. I felt fine otherwise.
You only vomited after 45 mins which is quite a while from the usual experiences.

You ingested way more than what would've killed most people even if they vomited. Do you have any recollection of the symptoms you experienced? Did you get Medical help? Did your sn provide any information at all on a COA about its assay like this

Spec

Assay Min 99.00 %

Chloride {Cl) <0.0050 %

Heavy Metals {as Pb) <0.0010 %

Loss on Drying<0.250 %

Sulphate {S04) <0.030 %

Results

Chloride <0.002%

Heavy metals (as Pb) <0.001%

Loss on Drying <0.25%

Sulphate <0.001%

With all this in mind, it's possible that you didn't take sn that was pure enough because I highly doubt ingesting 35g of sn and only vomting after nearly an hour would not have killed if it were SN.

Last edited:
ghostbird

ghostbird

Aug 16, 2023
I definitely took 35g, I used kitchen scales to weigh it. Idk what to tell you :ahhha:. Obviously I did something wrong since I lived!

Here's the info from the seller:

Screenshot 2023 11 16 at 043349

P.S. Can people please stop dming me asking for the source.

ghostbird

ghostbird

Aug 16, 2023
Thanks <3. I'm usually the same - I have agoraphobia - so this was a huge deal for me, and didn't come without a fair few panic attacks (don't you just love crying in the middle of a crowded Tokyo train in peak hour!!! so fun!!). I guess after my attempt I just felt like, why not? I'm not planning on sticking around long enough to use my savings on buying a house anymore. I have nothing going for me, and that also means there's nothing stopping me from dropping everything and fucking off to the other side of the planet if I want to.

In saying that, I definitely wouldn't say 'life isn't so bad after all', if anything it's the opposite. Even as happy as I was in Japan, I still wanted, more than anything, to die. It made me realise that my desire to die isn't situational. I will always feel this way, it doesn't matter how my life is going. So there's no point sticking around to see if things improve, because that won't change how I feel.