• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Yes it was, we've already discussed it and @gbi2 already found a match to what the OP shared earlier in this thread.
So they didn't even take SN? Damn, that sucks.

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
This thread is still going. Nice
It's an interesting case that's why. The OP used nitrate instead of nitrite, so that explains why they just got sick and didn't CTB.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
It's an interesting case that's why. The OP used nitrate instead of nitrite, so that explains why they just got sick and didn't CTB.
Sorry I haven't read this thread it's too long. How do we know he used nitrate?

jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
a bomb is 100 percent peaceful and it kills you in 10 milliseconds fast i know i could kill my self no problem but everything i need is highly forbidden or restricted illegal
I don't mean this in an insensitive way, but now I'm just imagining the Nevada desert becoming the suicide spot. Like lol,

"come to the Nevada Desert Suicide Range, where you can go out in a bang! None of that falling asleep crap. Come and rain down upon you friends , family and hell even your coworkers! Only a 1 time charge. Satisfaction guaranteed!"

ghostbird

ghostbird

Aug 16, 2023
Sorry I haven't read this thread it's too long. How do we know he used nitrate?
I suppled the info from the seller of the stuff I bought and people worked out it was nitrate based on the properties. Also *she lol.
Just wish I could change the title. I feel really bad for people finding this thread now and expecting to find info on actual SN.

Sucks that it's so restricted. I really feel that SN is the right method for me (and my experience has only made those feelings stronger) but after doing more research I've found it's going to be impossible for me to acquire, so I'm looking into other methods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Friend