• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Your best bet is to burn the carlcoal outside to my understanding to avoid burning anything and then bring it inside to the bathroom. You also want to make sure there is no active smoke detectors within the house and another bit of advice I received is to tape the cracks in the door and windows to stop any and all air getting out and in but i find that to be a tad excessive personally but its advise I thought i'd give all the same. Aleast it should be a painless way to go given you get it right aleast from what i've heard but idk

Although before anything do you live with anyone that could be effected by this,and i know its chicle to ask but what is your story and why do you see this as your option?

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
View attachment 136279
This is a photo of my bathroom, according to you, if I first light some charcoal in some pots from another room, then bring them into the bathroom, wait a few minutes for the carbon monoxide to accumulate, could I manage to commit suicide?
In addition to the excellent advice by @goodoldnoname923 if I were doing this I would tape any heating and/or AC vents, and be sure I wasn't going to be disturbed for a while. I've heard CO poisoning is a peaceful way to go; I might add it to my list of methods and use it in combo w smth else when the time comes.

May you find peace.

V

Vegetale

May 30, 2022
Your best bet is to burn the carlcoal outside to my understanding to avoid burning anything and then bring it inside to the bathroom. You also want to make sure there is no active smoke detectors within the house and another bit of advice I received is to tape the cracks in the door and windows to stop any and all air getting out and in but i find that to be a tad excessive personally but its advise I thought i'd give all the same. Aleast it should be a painless way to go given you get it right aleast from what i've heard but idk

Although before anything do you live with anyone that could be effected by this,and i know its chicle to ask but what is your story and why do you see this as your option?
[COLOR=var(--YLNNHc)]this plan is just an alternative, the original plan is better, from my point of view. I put the coal to cook in a room and then once the coal no longer emits smoke, I put it in the trunk of my car, I leave it there for a while and in the meantime I ingest a few olanzapine pills, maybe I also drink a few beers, that way I'll be more sleepy. Once I get into the car I will lie down and drift off to sleep. For me this is the best plan, I'm studying for my driving license just to be able to do this plan. I think CO is the more painless death than SN making your nails blue or hanging yourself.[/COLOR]
In addition to the excellent advice by @goodoldnoname923 if I were doing this I would tape any heating and/or AC vents, and be sure I wasn't going to be disturbed for a while. I've heard CO poisoning is a peaceful way to go; I might add it to my list of methods and use it in combo w smth else when the time comes.

May you find peace.
this plan is just an alternative, the original plan is better, from my point of view. I put the coal to cook in a room and then once the coal no longer emits smoke, I put it in the trunk of my car, I leave it there for a while and in the meantime I ingest a few olanzapine pills, maybe I also drink a few beers, that way I'll be more sleepy. Once I get into the car I will lie down and drift off to sleep. For me this is the best plan, I'm studying for my driving license just to be able to do this plan. I think CO is the more painless death than SN making your nails blue or hanging yourself.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
That room looks fairly large. You really need to measure the room - length, width, and height - and calculate the volume of the room. You need to do that first and then use that calculation in order to determine how much charcoal you will need in order to be certain you produce a lethal amount of CO at a high enough level to produce death in a quick manner. The lower the level of CO concentration in the room, the longer it will take to achieve death, and the more undesirable symptoms you will experience. Ideally, you would want to achieve a CO level of at least 10000 PPM. By looking at your photo, I'm sure it's going to take more charcoal than what your representative drawings in the photo shows. There's an amount of charcoal for a given unit of volume that is necessary to achieve a peaceful and effective CO CTB. What charcoal you use matters, also. The idea of burning the charcoal outside of your chosen "enclosure", or "room", until the coals reach red/white hot is to burn off all the impurities possible so that you won't have to breath those in which will make for a more comfortable experience. Once all the smoke stops coming from the red/white charcoals, that is when copious amounts of CO are being produced, which is colorless and odorless.