• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Today was supposed to be a good day, which is of course why I ended up in the back of an ambulance and spent the afternoon and evening in A&E.

Things went a bit wrong so I SH, only this time it went wrong? Right? Anyway, I lost loads of blood, which I was ok with psychologically, but then I started sweating and felt extremely faint. Then I did faint but thankfully went straight down so I ended up on my knees with my head in the bathroom sink. No idea how long I was out for but when I came to I was vomiting violently and even as I was feeling horrendous, a voice in the back of my head pointed out that it would be much easier to clean the sink than all the walls and shelves and nooks and crannies in my teeny tiny bathroom. I kept sweating and nearly passed out again and eventually ended up on the bathroom floor thinking that if I wasn't going to die (and believe me, even if I wasn't suicidal, I would have wanted to die from how I felt), I should probably get help. I obviously prioritised getting someone to look after the dog before I rang 999.

The ambulance crew were lovely, as were the staff in A&E when one of the cuts reopened and I ended up lying in a massive puddle of blood. Life goals: the nurse who found me ran to the door shouting "I need help in here!"

I'm as pale as Casper the ghost and can't stand up for more than a few minutes without feeling faint but my obs were stubbornly normal so they eventually let me go home after I persuaded the Psych Liaison Team that there wasn't any point contacting the Crisis Team as they'd just send me home anyway and it was getting to the point where it would be too late to ring anyone for a lift. Crisis Team are meant to be ringing me tonight but I've been home an hour and there's an hour left until tomorrow so don't hold your breath.

I guess that answers my question about what happens if you take 300mg of aspirin three times a day (pretending it's for my near constant headaches - also I managed to get away without informing any of the medical staff what I've been doing) and continue to SH.

Any tips for getting large amounts of dried blood and vomit out of one of the few t-shirts that still fits you on account of all the binge eating you've been doing?

How was your day?

(Edited for swypos)

Last edited:
Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
You sound rather amused at your own ordeal, that's some good self awareness. Although looking it from an outside perspective, that just sounds like a fever dream that hits too close to heart. I have no tips for cleaning the T-shirt, although I recommend taking a bit of rest and having a cold glass of water. I hope you're safe as well.

My day is the same as any day, a comedy show at its peak.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ash
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
You sound rather amused at your own ordeal, that's some good self awareness. Although looking it from an outside perspective, that just sounds like a fever dream that hits too close to heart. I have no tips for cleaning the shirt, although I recommend taking a bit of rest and having a cold glass of water. I hope you're safe as well.

My day is the same as any day, a comedy show at its peak.
It's laugh or cry and I don't think I've got enough left in me for tears. I'm curled up in bed with the dog and a suitable drink and hoping I fall asleep soon.

Honestly, I think if those of us with dark senses of humour all got together, we could make a fortune on a Netflix series based on our lives. (See the stupidest CTB attempt thread for more examples!)

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
It's laugh or cry and I don't think I've got enough left in me for tears. I'm curled up in bed with the dog and a suitable drink and hoping I fall asleep soon.

Honestly, I think if those of us with dark senses of humour all got together, we could make a fortune on a Netflix series based on our lives. (See the stupidest CTB attempt thread for more examples!)
That's a pretty good idea, leaving the audience so baffled that they confuse themselves into laughter. At a certain point, the peak of sadness just loops back to the most genuine laughter at its own absurdity.

We might even get to throw an SS joke somewhere in there.

• Yay!
Reactions: Forveleth and Ash