• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I've been having nightmares for the past few days. Well they're not exactly nightmares, but rather weird dreams. The first one was getting off of a bus and exploring a jungle and going to these ruins and up the stairs to a room that was full of something evil. It had mirrors in it and I felt it in the air. I think someone probably died there. I escaped, but the other people I went into the room with stayed inside, and maybe became evil or insane. I think I went in there with a guy and twins. I don't know who they are, and I don't remember who they look like. They were just like random people though. I told them I had to leave because I didn't feel good. I don't know what happened to them because the dream ended.

The other dream (the one I had just now and can't really describe well yet) was me trying to retrieve something. I had left something somewhere and needed to get it back. I was like going on a little quest. I had to encounter bad people and this dangerous room/hallway where a guy tried to hook up with me. I had to hide in another room (a bathroom/infirmary) and wait him out. I stayed in the room until I woke up from the dream.

Last edited:
goodjunkies

goodjunkies

Mar 7, 2024
I have been having a similar issue regarding sleep but rather, i will have terribly realistic dreams and cannot distinguish between them and reality. This makes dreams feel like faint memories or such it all becomes a blur.

If you take medication of any sort, I know that definitely affects dreams. When i upped my dosage on Zoloft, I was having nightmares and such.. Or terribly stressful dreams. Both not good

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Are you taking antidepressants? Wild dreams are a common side effect.
No, I'm not taking antidepressants. I've never taken them
I have been having a similar issue regarding sleep but rather, i will have terribly realistic dreams and cannot distinguish between them and reality. This makes dreams feel like faint memories or such it all becomes a blur.

If you take medication of any sort, I know that definitely affects dreams. When i upped my dosage on Zoloft, I was having nightmares and such.. Or terribly stressful dreams. Both not good
I don't take any medications

goodjunkies

goodjunkies

Mar 7, 2024
No, I'm not taking antidepressants. I've never taken them

I don't take any medications
It might have to do with changes in ur sleep schedule. I noticed when I am sleeping at odd times or waking up for brief periods then going back to sleep for a couple hours, I will remember my dreams more vividly.
Also, I love Le Sserafim…. I always see u under posts and find it quite silly seeing Kpop here

Reactions: Z-A and sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
It might be stress or it could just mean nothing. Dreams are likely just a result of your brain organizing itself while you are alseep and sometimes this organization process can lead to you having really weird dreams. Things like stress and mental illnesses like depression and PTSD can also impact you're dreams, but I doubt they apply in this case since, at least from what I remember, you only suffer from ASD.

Dreams can sometimes be weird and that's pretty normal. I've had my own set of incredibly strange dreams, including ones with gore, ones where my mom or stepmother tries to kill me, one where a family gets eaten by some weird dinosaur creature thing, and more. Dreams like the ones you have described aren't necessarily anything to worry about.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am not sure why you are getting them but I get nightmares and talk in my sleep usually when I am quite stressed and have too much on my mind. I used to frequently get them during exam times in my uni days.

Reactions: sserafim
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Most studies come to the same conclusions like this one from Harvard for example:

"Nightmares can arise for a number of reasons—stress, anxiety, irregular sleep, medications, mental health disorders—but perhaps the most studied cause is post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)."

Since you don't take any meds and never mentioned PTSD being one of your problems. Maybe deep down you're worrying about something? It's not something you might particularly know about at the moment but deep down it could be something.

I've personally noticed it being the main factor leading to my nightmares. That's why I have them very rarely, but it's always when my mind knows something, trying to make me aware of something/someone to protect me or something. I had so many irregular sleep routines and take anti depressants but I've never had nightmares from them, it could be different for every individual so I won't jump into conclusions.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
You actually have nightmares and dreams? I would say let's swap brains but the autism is still there for the both of us lol.

Haven't had any in years now.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I feel you, I've been struggling with nightmares and uncanny dreams in general too for a while now. For me it's periodically so I have some periods with nightmares almost every night and some with none for several weeks. Rn I'm having nightmares and/or weird dreams almost every night.
Tonight I dreamed about a weird easter egg hunt exept I was kinda just watching it? Idk it was weird but there was multiple people hunting for them and some mofo hid empty easter eggs on a three right next to the starting point. Then I saw a female person find the actual easter eggs and therefor she became the easter bunny somehow and had to hide them again without anyone discovering it and she just threw them all in an iron bucket and then I don't remember anything in between but fast forward and they were all sitting on chairs on a straight line and then they were suddenly covered in mud and some weird stuff about winning if you got shoes instead of boots were said and idk the ending is a mess tbh. I felt so uneasy when I woke up for some reason. I've had worse dreams than that though, like me doing horrible things and people yelling at me. I don't take any medication either. It's pretty annoying to be honest, I can't even get a break at night, man! :/ I feel you, I really do!

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
I remember having a dream where I was standing on a rooftop and people were falling down from the sky, landing head first into the concrete below. My heart was completely enraptured by the sight and all I could do was observe. One of the wildest dreams I've ever had, as soon as a person landed right next to me, I woke up with a start.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I remember having a dream where I was standing on a rooftop and people were falling down from the sky, landing head first into the concrete below. My heart was completely enraptured by the sight and all I could do was observe. One of the wildest dreams I've ever had, as soon as a person landed right next to me, I woke up with a start.
Have you seen the Animatrix? It reminded of Kids Story. Does pretty much the same thing (but one person). Was quite a vivid in my mind when I read your first sentence.

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
Have you seen the Animatrix? It reminded of Kids Story. Does pretty much the same thing (but one person). Was quite a vivid in my mind when I read your first sentence.
Nope, it looks interesting though, I've never watched any of the Matrix movies or media.

Z

zzeroo

Mar 6, 2024
Same, I would love to experience the cool fantasy lucid dreams others seem to frequently have. How often do you dream/have nightmares?

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Nope, it looks interesting though, I've never watched any of the Matrix movies or media.
It's relatable to a lot of people here. Just the themes itself. I won't spoil kids story but it's very prevalent why a lot of us are here.
Watch the The Matrix, Animatrix, then reloaded and revolutions. You're in for a ride.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Same, I would love to experience the cool fantasy lucid dreams others seem to frequently have. How often do you dream/have nightmares?
I think I dream every night. I usually remember my dreams, but for a few days I didn't remember them. I made a post about it a while back haha. I don't often have nightmares, but I do have strange and bizzare dreams. They're very vivid and feel like real life to me

Reactions: zzeroo
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I've been having dreams lately that are weird as well. Sometimes I bounce from dream to dream, I'll be dreaming about one thing, then suddenly I'm somewhere else.

I had a dream that was almost similar to yours(and I've had this same dream several times), except I was in the woods near a mountain and I kept hearing someone yelling help. I wandered around trying to find the person, and I walked through a cave or something, and when I came out the other side, it was an entire different scenario. Lush green pastures, trees(not as thick as being in the woods), flowers blooming, and so on. Don't know what it was supposed to mean but anyway....

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Today before I woke up I saw something really weird: some oscilloscope or logical analyzer screen showing some kind of packets (?) which either were going to my brain or something like that.