• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Asiam

Asiam

Nov 22, 2022
For the last five years, i've been desperate for a 'back-up/emergency method', knowing it's possible I can't afford to pay rent and that I have a major anxiety disorder that limites my ability to work severely. Or open emails.. can't open phone calls.. can't make phone calls.. can't open mail, etc, for 10+ years now.

I was originally lookin for the helium technique because I feel safer in life if I have something on back-up so that I can take myself out if my worst fears come true, which in reality are not that far off from happening. Canada is too expensive to live, I can't find a psychiatrist or psychologist to diagnose me for disability, been waiting for 5 years unable to work from panic attacks blah.

Then I saw that an actor from Parasite killed himself with a common method in Asia, you light coals in a small room, block off all possible air-exits, take a sleeping pill if you're able to get some, and you go of carbon monoxide poisoning if you're not able to drive (like me) and do that method.

This seems very promising and low-pain. Does anybody know the specifics of this method? So far, I see that people use coal-stovetops, or coals in a pan, x4-ish and they block off the doors and windows with what?? It would be a worst-possible scenario to have smoke blowing out into my APT because i'm too afraid to leave my house to begin with, and also my APT has caused an issue in the past when a police car came to check on my wellbeing four years ago and they said they "have to put me in cuffs for protocol" so my whole apt was staring at me getting cuffed by a police car like I was some criminal.. all because I was going through a breakup and panic attack, and the people around here have had a bias ever since. I never want that to happen again.