• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Waking up again after an attempt is my worst nightmare. I need my attempt to succeed. I feel for those that experience failed attempts, it's horrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, アホペンギン, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Waking up again after an attempt is my worst nightmare. I need my attempt to succeed. I feel for those that experience failed attempts, it's horrible.
Exactly, it would be terrible and that's why I keep going over this.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
They vomit then pass out, all in 12 minutes. Then in another 20 minutes they stop breathing.
I only recall about 3 even drinking the second glass and always immediately after that no one ever hears from them again. I've never heard of anyone drinking a third glass. They die before they can do that.

You drank 75 g. of SN which is much more than I've ever heard of anyone drinking so I'm wondering if it was even SN or you are completely immune to it.
I threw up everything… I'm not sure how quickly but I definitely passed out after throwing up everything. I don't know if I did something wrong but as soon as I threw up one glass I drank the next, and it continued. I was dry heaving by the end of it like I said before. I struggle with nausea so I threw up more than others would with SN, I essentially threw everything up except some was still in my stomach.

But, I thought it was 40 minutes when death occurred on average? Maybe you're talking about those with higher metabolism and I'd like to note that my metabolism is definitely not high..

I also don't even know, it was definitely SN but I'm not sure…
I was fucking shaking and panicking when I woke up in the hospital after my attempt, it was terrible.

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I wish that was the case for my attempt, I guess I'm unlucky. I was dry heaving after the 3rd glass, I was trying to get everything out or should I say my SI was doing that, the gag reflex wasn't stopping so I wonder how people die after only the 2nd glass or even the 1st.
Maybe your SN wasn't pure enough 🤔
They vomit then pass out, all in 12 minutes. Then in another 20 minutes they stop breathing.
I only recall about 3 even drinking the second glass and always immediately after that no one ever hears from them again. I've never heard of anyone drinking a third glass. They die before they can do that.

You drank 75 g. of SN which is much more than I've ever heard of anyone drinking so I'm wondering if it was even SN or you are completely immune to it.
Well yeah, I've read similar stories too. People just puke once or twice and then pass out.. therefore I was very surprised that he had survived 3 glasses 😮

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Maybe your SN wasn't pure enough 🤔

Well yeah, I've read similar stories too. People just puke once or twice and then pass out.. therefore I was very surprised that he had survived 3 glasses 😮
I'm surprised I survived, I actually don't understand how I survived that much SN (but then again I threw up a lot of it so it wasn't that much, actually.) I wish I didn't struggle with terrible nausea like that, maybe I would've succeeded if I was like a normal person, I can barely even eat because of my nausea.

I didn't test the SN because someone else tested it, it was pure so I just went and bought it. I didn't have time to test my SN that day and I didn't even have test strips, if I ordered them they'd arrive long after I had the chance to ctb.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
The penguin who posted a picture of a cat had a sensitive stomach. There is also another person who failed and had a sensitive stomach
I knew before I looked you have a brand new account. 🤔

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think this fits in here, another SN survival report. They said they spent several weeks in a hospital and obviously their heart isn't working normal anymore after they've been rescued.

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Normal. The amount he should ve taken is 15 grams

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Normal. The amount he should ve taken is 15 grams
Well, I've read a lot of times that even 2g is lethal. So 8g should have been an overkill anyway

Reactions: Decided98
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Iam 50kg should I take 15 or 20 g?

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
This is from an NIH paper I found interesting:

(23 year old male) presented to the emergency department via emergency medical services (EMS) after intentional overdose. Patient reported ingesting 2 teaspoons of sodium nitrite he obtained from (name of store deleted ) (6 hours before presentation in an attempt to end his life.

The patient reported losing consciousness after ingestion and waking up in his own vomit and feces. He felt confused and called EMS. In the emergency department, the patient acknowledged nausea, vomiting, and bowel incontinence. He complained of severe diffuse abdominal pain that was 8/10 in severity.

Two things stand out for me about this. 1. He was unconscious for about 6 hours then woke up. and 2. He had a very severe stomach pain.

Two teaspoons is about 8 g. It alarms me someone could wake up after that. The stomach pain also is disturbing. I had been thinking about taking less than the suggested amount and I can see now it's not a good idea.

I doubt I would have the nerve to drink a second glass of SN after waking up.... Terrifying to think this could happen tbh.
(the store mentioned no longer sells SN)
This is exactly the reason I dismiss using sn as a method—it is not a guaranteed method regardless of what anybody says.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Sadly it is not the magic bullet for everyone. I saw a girl on here talk about how she survived on the recommended dose and her lips turned blue. I don't know what other damage it may have caused, sadly. I guess, some do pass and some, clearly, don't.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I'm way past the point in life of sugar coating what I say on a suicide forum so I'm saying this:
having a "sensitive stomach" sounds like total BS as an excuse for why SN failed. I'm just saying the total crap that I read on here now is sickening. When I read that I thought it was ridiculous and it must be from a new account trying to defend someone failing at SN as a pro lifer. Sure enough, a brand new account.

Last edited:
Reactions: Decided98
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
sanshi joined September 18 and left September 19, shortest membership ever. Just came by to tell me someone had a sensitive stomach and that's why SN failed them.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: lwlaiet8887, Decided98 and Minsu
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
8g is probably not enough hmm..
But Penguin drank all together 100g and surprisingly survived though 🤔

I'm assuming it's around 25g (less or more according to the person's weight) in the regimine for a reason. I'm assuming that taking more than the recommended dose- at least initially might trigger the bodies natural response to expel it as a poison. Taking less I guess runs the risk of the person still vomiting and not having enough left inside to be absorbed.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I'm assuming it's around 25g (less or more according to the person's weight) in the regimine for a reason. I'm assuming that taking more than the recommended dose- at least initially might trigger the bodies natural response to expel it as a poison. Taking less I guess runs the risk of the person still vomiting and not having enough left inside to be absorbed.
the body will be triggered and vomit 99% of the time anyway.

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
I threw up everything… I'm not sure how quickly but I definitely passed out after throwing up everything. I don't know if I did something wrong but as soon as I threw up one glass I drank the next, and it continued. I was dry heaving by the end of it like I said before. I struggle with nausea so I threw up more than others would with SN, I essentially threw everything up except some was still in my stomach.

But, I thought it was 40 minutes when death occurred on average? Maybe you're talking about those with higher metabolism and I'd like to note that my metabolism is definitely not high..

I also don't even know, it was definitely SN but I'm not sure…

I was fucking shaking and panicking when I woke up in the hospital after my attempt, it was terrible.
Was your SN IC?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Was your SN IC?
No
I'm way past the point in life of sugar coating what I say on a suicide forum so I'm saying this:
having a "sensitive stomach" sounds like total BS as an excuse for why SN failed. I'm just saying the total crap that I read on here now is sickening. When I read that I thought it was ridiculous and it must be from a new account trying to defend someone failing at SN as a pro lifer. Sure enough, a brand new account.
Do you have any idea how bad my stomach is lol
I am required to take 5mg of metoclopramide daily (my doctor prescribed me it), and I still feel very nauseous. Today, I took 10mg and still the same as before.. I can't even eat, I'm losing weight.

Also, that person's account is new but was a member previously. (@front of me) got banned for saying something so they made a new account.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic
D

Deleted member 65988

Do you have any idea how bad my stomach is lol
I am required to take 5mg of metoclopramide daily (my doctor prescribed me it), and I still feel very nauseous. Today, I took 10mg and still the same as before.. I can't even eat, I'm losing weight.

Also, that person's account is new but was a member previously. (@front of me) got banned for saying something so they made a new account.
This largely explains why you failed despite taking 75g of sn which is more than enough to kill most people who ingest it even if they vomit. Something I've thought about is not only did you not hold the sn down long enough but when you did ingest, it was expelled almost immediately, same with how people have vomited sn immediately due to the taste, this probably also explains how you were able to update on your goodbye thread as it happened, how you were feeling and stating that you were going to call for help after your 3rd glass was also vomited out.

Also, you said that the doctor told you that had you not died then you would've sustained some damage to your organs but then you also said that if you weren't found, you would've still died so which one was more likely in this event.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Also, you said that the doctor told you that had you not died then you would've sustained some damage to your organs but then you also said that if you weren't found, you would've still died so which one was more likely in this event.
I don't know, he just said those two outcomes were possible bu didn't state the likelihood of the two. I can only assume I would've gotten some damage because my body is so weak.

D

Deleted member 65988

I don't know, he just said those two outcomes were possible bu didn't state the likelihood of the two. I can only assume I would've gotten some damage because my body is so weak.
In any case, I see it as you probably would've sustained more damage but would've taken longer to die. This is the only way I can make sense how you survived such a great amount of sn which usually results in a fatality rather than not. The fact that you were found early enough was also what helped you survive with treatment of cleaning your stomach out as well with activated charcoal.

Reactions: アホペンギン
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Why does it sound like a BS excuse? If someone has a pre-existing sensitivity to nausea and vomits all of their glasses it seems reasonable that SN might fail because of that. Yes, a lot of people vomit and die anyway, but I know the user in question called an ambulance and that is why he is alive. It isn't uncommon to see advice on here to call an ambulance if you vomit all of your prepared glasses, or for some reason can't drink more.

I saw people questioning his story on here yesterday, and to be honest I find that sickening. There is no reason to doubt him on his experience... I believe without solid evidence someone is lying, we should just assume people are acting in good faith and support each other. There's enough hostility out there in the world, much of which drove us here, the least we can do is keep SaSu a safe place for people to share their experiences.

Reactions: DumbGirl and Praestat_Mori
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Why does it sound like a BS excuse? If someone has a pre-existing sensitivity to nausea and vomits all of their glasses it seems reasonable that SN might fail because of that. Yes, a lot of people vomit and die anyway, but I know the user in question called an ambulance and that is why he is alive. It isn't uncommon to see advice on here to call an ambulance if you vomit all of your prepared glasses, or for some reason can't drink more.

I saw people questioning his story on here yesterday, and to be honest I find that sickening. There is no reason to doubt him on his experience... I believe without solid evidence someone is lying, we should just assume people are acting in good faith and support each other. There's enough hostility out there in the world, much of which drove us here, the least we can do is keep SaSu a safe place for people to share their experiences.
I could be wrong of course but I can't help not believing it. It may be the first time anyone has not only drunk 3 glasses of it but was merrily posting away the next morning about it.

Then two days ago someone who just joined that day posts "he has a sensitive stomach" to me and the next day that member has left the site. 🤔 What in the world is going on.

Last edited:
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I could be wrong of course but I can't help not believing it.
Isn't the fact you could be wrong enough reason to hold off on criticising another's experience? You came out swinging for something you now acknowledge could be wrong.

He shared what happened to him, nobody else. We don't know the seriousness of his nausea. I think we should reserve judgement on anecdotal recounts of attempts without good reason to call them out as fake. It is potentially very distressing to users to cast doubt on their attempts.

Reactions: Larysa
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
was merrily posting away the next morning about it.
the doctor recommended me to not go on my phone and rest, I was in so much pain and ignored him and answered questions because I'm sure I made people worry about me, I hate doing that
please stop harassing me its bringing back childhood trauma and this makes my suicidal ideation rise so much. I have already been struggling for the past few days, I have barely eaten and slept, I feel weak mentally and physically and I'm cold because I couldn't keep any food down, the lack of food causes that. I want to cry and I'm worrying about too many things right now. Leave me alone please its all I want at this point

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Then two days ago someone who just joined that day posts "he has a sensitive stomach" to me and the next day that member has left the site. 🤔 What in the world is going on.
He didn't leave; he was banned. It takes a couple of days to self-ban a SaSu account.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
That person has had an account before. I don't know why they got banned again but they aren't doing anything bad.
Also please dont look down on that person I know their situation and it is actually terrible, maybe one of the worst situations of all people on ss.