• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
This is from an NIH paper I found interesting:

(23 year old male) presented to the emergency department via emergency medical services (EMS) after intentional overdose. Patient reported ingesting 2 teaspoons of sodium nitrite he obtained from (name of store deleted ) (6 hours before presentation in an attempt to end his life.

The patient reported losing consciousness after ingestion and waking up in his own vomit and feces. He felt confused and called EMS. In the emergency department, the patient acknowledged nausea, vomiting, and bowel incontinence. He complained of severe diffuse abdominal pain that was 8/10 in severity.

Two things stand out for me about this. 1. He was unconscious for about 6 hours then woke up. and 2. He had a very severe stomach pain.

Two teaspoons is about 8 g. It alarms me someone could wake up after that. The stomach pain also is disturbing. I had been thinking about taking less than the suggested amount and I can see now it's not a good idea.

I doubt I would have the nerve to drink a second glass of SN after waking up.... Terrifying to think this could happen tbh.
(the store mentioned no longer sells SN)

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeadHead, sserafim, nolifezzz and 9 others
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
8g is way less than the recommended 20-25g!

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Asingletwig, 90starve and 13 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
8g is way less than the recommended 20-25g!
I was reading Sadworlds "experiment" who is gone now where he took 2 or 3 g. of it and apparently passed away, and had been thinking of trying to take less but I'm glad I found this.

The part about the stomach ache is also concerning but .. hopefully you are gone before you suffer that too much.

I

insaneclient101

Sep 15, 2023
Reactions: DeadHead, sserafim, heavyeyes and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
  • Aww..
Reactions: nolifezzz, ctvunny, Sid19 and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
  • Aww..
Reactions: Decided98, Sid19, heavyeyes and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

This is from an NIH paper I found interesting:

(23 year old male) presented to the emergency department via emergency medical services (EMS) after intentional overdose. Patient reported ingesting 2 teaspoons of sodium nitrite he obtained from (name of store deleted ) (6 hours before presentation in an attempt to end his life.

The patient reported losing consciousness after ingestion and waking up in his own vomit and feces. He felt confused and called EMS. In the emergency department, the patient acknowledged nausea, vomiting, and bowel incontinence. He complained of severe diffuse abdominal pain that was 8/10 in severity.

Two things stand out for me about this. 1. He was unconscious for about 6 hours then woke up. and 2. He had a very severe stomach pain.

Two teaspoons is about 8 g. It alarms me someone could wake up after that. The stomach pain also is disturbing. I had been thinking about taking less than the suggested amount and I can see now it's not a good idea.

I doubt I would have the nerve to drink a second glass of SN after waking up.... Terrifying to think this could happen tbh.
(the store mentioned no longer sells SN)
Seen this one before. We don't know if he followed a regimen because it doesn't sound like he did considering he woke up in his own faeces which tells me he had a meal before hand which slowed down absorption quite a bit.

Reactions: 90starve, ctvunny, Alisalyx and 6 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
6g is an avg. lethal dose for an avg human being. That doesn't mean that everyone dies ingesting this amount there are also many other factors like general health, body strength and so on. A human body can resist attacks against health and life more than people may expect.

SN is a strong poison but the process of dying itself takes several hours even after becoming unconscious. Don't underestimate self-healing power of the body eben when being unconscious.

That's why it is important to follow the protocols to reduce failure risks as much as possible.

• Informative
Reactions: 90starve, sserafim, Peerless_Cucumber and 14 others
D

Deleted member 65988

6g is an avg. lethal dose for an avg human being. That doesn't mean that everyone dies ingesting this amount there are also many other factors like general health, body strength and so on. A human body can resist attacks against health and life more than people may expect.

SN is a strong poison but the process of dying itself takes several hours even after becoming unconscious. Don't underestimate self-healing power of the body eben when being unconscious.

That's why it is important to follow the protocols to reduce failure risks as much as possible.
See that's the thing, it doesn't sound like this individual followed any protocol, probably just took in the heat of the moment and a good amount of sn probably wasn't absorbed enough into the small intestine through being vomited

I'd be more worried if he woke up having done a regimen properly but even then, the issue would be his sn purity.

Reactions: 90starve
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
8g is probably not enough hmm..
But Penguin drank all together 100g and surprisingly survived though 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: DeadHead, heavyeyes and Meditation guide
D

Deleted member 65988

One thing I've realized is that people seem to find instances like this and are filled with fear at the chance of that happening to them should they take SN. 8g is a lot however we don't know their weight, underlying conditions and other issues that could point to why he took that much sn but still didn't die.

Look, at this rate, SN isn't good enough anymore and I've even thought of moving on from it but to what I don't know, I don't know why it's still discussed on this forum either considering how much misinformation of sn there has been and changing ideas around sn but for now, I'll hold onto my sn because even if I have everything ready, I'm not sure anymore.

Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber, Sid19, heavyeyes and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I'd be more worried if he woke up having done a regimen properly but even then, the issue would be his sn purity.
True. We don't know everything to make a final conclusion.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I threw up a lot… I was dry heaving by the end of it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sid19, heavyeyes and Unknown21
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
He called the ambulance a few minutes after ingestion and vomiting and was rescued maybe within 1/2h that's the fact, the earlier you get medical asistence the higher the chances are to survive.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Meditation guide
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Wait is that how much you took
100g?
No, not 100g. I only had 3 glasses, each containing ~25g. (It is what I remember from my plan I wrote down, I don't remember the exact amounts)

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I threw up a lot… I was dry heaving by the end of it.
I see. Btw before you called the ambulance you wrote that you've got ringing in your ears. Do you remember it? How unpleasant was it?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I see. Btw before you called the ambulance you wrote that you've got ringing in your ears. Do you remember it? How unpleasant was it?
I don't remember any of it but all I can say that it must've been very stressful and unpleasant for me.

D

Deleted member 65988

I don't remember any of it but all I can say that it must've been very stressful and unpleasant for me.
Was it tinnitus?
Possibly aggravated by how stressful and anxiety inducing the whole thing was.

I'd say benzos will work but I don't know.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Was it tinnitus?
Possibly aggravated by how stressful and anxiety inducing the whole thing was.

I'd say benzos will work but I don't know.
Yeah, tinnitus.

I didn't have access to benzos at the time but I'm sure it'd fix it, tinnitus can be caused by the fight-or-flight response and the psychological changes that can affect the inner ear and cause tinnitus (basically anxiety).

D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah, tinnitus.

I didn't have access to benzos at the time but I'm sure it'd fix it, tinnitus can be caused by the fight-or-flight response and the psychological changes that can affect the inner ear and cause tinnitus (basically anxiety).
Of course, it's a symptom I've seen here before associated with SN.

I definitely think in that case, benzos will help because it did work for people who did ctb with SN in the end.

Reactions: heavyeyes and アホペンギン
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
It can also be caused when blood pressure is falling, which is the case after ingesting SN.

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes, OrphicEnd and アホペンギン
D

Deleted member 65988

It can also be caused when blood pressure is falling, which is the case after ingesting SN.
That too definitely looks like it could be another reason why it happens, as well the headache.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Praestat_Mori
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
No, not 100g. I only had 3 glasses, each containing ~25g. (It is what I remember from my plan I wrote down, I don't remember the exact amounts)

And at the hospital the doctors found that there was still some SN left in your stomach, right?

Is that the correlation of amount of SN? The suggested intake being so high since some, or a lot of, emesis is expected?

(Also I read and followed your threads and didn't have anything to add but, hugs and best wishes to you)

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
And at the hospital the doctors found that there was still some SN left in your stomach, right?

Is that the correlation of amount of SN? The suggested intake being so high since some, or a lot of, emesis is expected?

(Also I read and followed your threads and didn't have anything to add but, hugs and best wishes to you)
Yes, some. I'm really confused as to how some SN stayed in my stomach.. I was dry heaving by the end of it so I couldn't get any more things out of me but some SN stayed.. strange..

I guess it correlates with how much SN I took but of course I vomited so much so again, I don't know how some SN still got into my system.

Glad it didn't cause any permanent damage or any damage for that matter.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Unknown21, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
The lethal dosage is actually 1g to 2.6g so I also dont know how he survived
It could have been expired , old , not stored properly or not from a reliable company. A reliable company has to provide %, date of manufacture and expiration date. Then the purchaser has to store it away from heat and light. Did the company store it correctly also?

Reactions: heavyeyes and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Yes, some. I'm really confused as to how some SN stayed in my stomach.. I was dry heaving by the end of it so I couldn't get any more things out of me but some SN stayed.. strange..

I guess it correlates with how much SN I took but of course I vomited so much so again, I don't know how some SN still got into my system.

Glad it didn't cause any permanent damage or any damage for that matter.
Maybe you dry heaved because of the after-taste if anything. I suspect it still got into your stomach because it isn't a lot of water to begin with