• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
So since he would have died if not for going to the hospital we can at least conclude that his attempt only failed due to his SI kicking in and him calling for help.

*Even with a sensitive stomach.*
Sure. He always planned to call an ambulance should he vomit all three glasses.

It seems we have been talking past each other a bit. He never claimed that vomiting after SN ingestion means you fail to CTB. Just that he thought he vomited it all up, theorises his nausea contributed to that and called an ambulance as he had planned to.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can come up with a cover or excuse no matter what can't you?
This isn't an excuse, I know that in my country of residence there are such compounds.

EDIT: And I'm not living in the same country like pengiun.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
@Meditation guide I don't care what you are gonna do and which method you are considering for yourself, it's up 2 u in any case! But I would like to know whether you are afraid of taking SN (and failing) or not?

I personally don't consider SN for myself bc I don't want to vomit, I don't want to feel nauseous and I don't have a realistic chance to acquire the suggested meds to have a more or less "peaceful passing". My preferred method is CO (with charcoal).I d
I don't have a choice of what to use. Of course I would love to have a 100% guarantee it works and apparently even WITH A SENSITIVE STOMACH IT WORKS. Yay.

I'm confident at least 80% of the time people lose consciousness within 15 minutes and continue on to that blissful place in the sky.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: conarc and Praestat_Mori
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
You can come up with a cover or excuse no matter what can't you?

The point is this: I don't believe him, and if it IS true it proves SN works because he would have died if not for SI kicking in.
You didn't respond to my request for a source of him claiming he vomited for four hours, he said himself he likely would have died if he didn't call an ambulance, and you never replied to my breakdown of your reasons for doubting his story.

Can you please relax on attacking individual's experiences? It's distressing to those individuals. He has no reason to lie or scaremonger and even says he will do SN again in the future with extra metoclopramide.

• Love
Reactions: リンさん
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I don't have a choice of what to use. Of course I would love to have a 100% guarantee it works and apparently even WITH A SENSITIVE STOMACH IT WORKS. Yay.
Yes SN works unless you call for help early enough or you are "rescued" bc someone found you too early by accident. Again, SN has an antidote (Methyleneblue) and SN isn't an instant death not even if someone is unconscious already.

We all would like to have 100% peaceful methods, like N, but they are not available and we have to accept the possible risks. That's again just my personal opinion.

It's unfortunately so hard to leave this world.

Reactions: hopeisdead and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I personally don't consider SN for myself bc I don't want to vomit, I don't want to feel nauseous and I don't have a realistic chance to acquire the suggested meds to have a more or less "peaceful passing". My preferred method is CO (with charcoal).
All very valid reasons to not consider SN.
and SN isn't an instant death not even if someone is unconscious already.
It isn't instant like many other methods sure but it is a fast killer with what it does the cardiovascular system and tissue oxygenation. This is why being saved by M-blue is so time dependent.

Reactions: Meditation guide, AllFoxedOut and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
It isn't instant like many other methods sure but it is a fast killer with what it does the cardiovascular system and tissue oxygenation. This is why being saved by M-blue is so time dependent.
Exactly! Thanks for pointing out this. It's time dependent.

If someone wants to make sure there is no antidote and no rescue after a few minutes the only other option is KCN (cyanide) which is painful and highly toxic also for other people finding the corpse. This is not an encouragement, they are the facts.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Exactly! Thanks for pointing out this. It's time dependent.

If someone wants to make sure there is no antidote and no rescue after a few minutes the only other option is KCN (cyanide) which is painful and highly toxic also for other people finding the corpse. This is not an encouragement, they are the facts.
True, I did once consider Potassium cyanide myself after all even if it isn't cyanide all the way.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
@Meditation guide
I didn't vomit for 4 hours where did you get that from
its impossible to vomit for 4 hours

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: リンさん, jaxxon_sunn, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

@Meditation guide
I didn't vomit for 4 hours where did you get that from
its impossible to vomit for 4 hours
So hopefully, this ends the conversation and without this thread having to be closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori