J

JustWantOut500

Feb 15, 2023
Two questions: what's the actual amount of SN you wanna be taking to CTB? The SN thread says 5g, then 10, then 15, so it's a bit confusing.

Seconds question: does it make sense to just take like 50 to ensure you don't fail? Or does that just make you more likely to throw it up?

Thank you guys.

hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
The concensus is that 25g dissolved in 50-100ml of water is best for the average sized person. More isn't better in this case, as it increases the likelihood of vomiting. There's a comprehensive "SN BIBLE" that has extensive details on the method and recommendations.

• Informative
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and reaching_zer0
J

JustWantOut500

Feb 15, 2023
The concensus is that 25g dissolved in 50-100ml of water is best for the average sized person. More isn't better in this case, as it increases the likelihood of vomiting. There's a comprehensive "SN BIBLE" that has extensive details on the method and recommendations.

Much appreciated

nofun.intended

nofun.intended

i hate being alive is amazing
Oct 18, 2022
here's a chart for how much SN and water you should take based off your body weight. I'm personally gonna stick to taking 25 grams with 50 milliliters of water. I recently learned that 50mL is a little over a shot glass, so I was gonna buy a fun tall shot glass to take it with when I go.

IMG 2387

Reactions: Erik.t.f and JustWantOut500
Kikoo

Kikoo

Sing me to sleep ♡
Jun 12, 2023
here's a chart for how much SN and water you should take based off your body weight. I'm personally gonna stick to taking 25 grams with 50 milliliters of water. I recently learned that 50mL is a little over a shot glass, so I was gonna buy a fun tall shot glass to take it with when I go.
It's outdated.

A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
I am quite confident i am 100-110kg (will learn for sure tomorrow) and using Vizzy's updated guide so it will be 35gr for me and just like he did i will get 3 bottles ready, most likely in 50ml water each, will use straw and try to drink that way without letting it touch my tongue (i learned this when i was getting ready for a colonoscopy and had to drink 4 liters of salty water solution)

Link is already provided but here it is anyway https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

Also learned not to use that chart since it is very updated and source was just a member who calculated stuff, no actual dependency on the book or any "science". It is an independant calculation that "referenced" or "influenced by" the book

Reactions: JustWantOut500
L

LonelyDaveL

Jul 7, 2023
Two questions: what's the actual amount of SN you wanna be taking to CTB? The SN thread says 5g, then 10, then 15, so it's a bit confusing.

Seconds question: does it make sense to just take like 50 to ensure you don't fail? Or does that just make you more likely to throw it up?

Thank you guys.
I'm new. What is SN

J

JustWantOut500

Feb 15, 2023
I am quite confident i am 100-110kg (will learn for sure tomorrow) and using Vizzy's updated guide so it will be 35gr for me and just like he did i will get 3 bottles ready, most likely in 50ml water each, will use straw and try to drink that way without letting it touch my tongue (i learned this when i was getting ready for a colonoscopy and had to drink 4 liters of salty water solution)

Link is already provided but here it is anyway https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

Also learned not to use that chart since it is very updated and source was just a member who calculated stuff, no actual dependency on the book or any "science". It is an independant calculation that "referenced" or "influenced by" the book
So you're going with 35g? I'm honestly tempted to order a shitload just so I can keep trying it it fails. Unfortunately I think I'm gonna be one of the people that has to do it without the anti nausea drug. Begged my PCP for it but no luck

A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
So you're going with 35g? I'm honestly tempted to order a shitload just so I can keep trying it it fails. Unfortunately I think I'm gonna be one of the people that has to do it without the anti nausea drug. Begged my PCP for it but no luck
Yep 3x 35gr. Luckily in my country, turkey, i could easily and cheaply order 1kg packages :D

Reactions: JustWantOut500
GrumpyBruja

GrumpyBruja

Jul 6, 2023
Looking for SN. Is TIG a legit place to order from?

Reactions: Decided98