• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lifegoeson

Jan 16, 2021
I'm about to order my sn. A little part of me feels relief that I have a peaceful way to ctb now in place. Another part of me feels like I need to give life one last shot before ctb, at the moment I'm just scared of the future and don't feel any motivation to live . What do you think ? Thanks for listening

shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
100% hold off on the sn. I'm so happy to read that you're considering this, despite the challenges. I think it's okay if you haven't figured out a motivation to live completely. No one knows what's in the future; life has little moments that sometimes surprise you and I think it's definitely worth it to give them a chance.
Sending love <3 I'm so proud of you for considering this :)

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
For me, yes, I'll give life another chance. If everything goes smoothly, I'll keep on moving. But if sh*t hits the fan, in an extreme fashion (at the very end of the spectrum). For instance, I stepped on dog poop or someone stole my laptop, I'll continue to live my life. But if I made a mistake on the job that could jeopardize my (future) nursing licence, I'll end my life. It is entirely subjective and depend on case-by-case basis. This is just me.

Everyone has their limit. Who knows, maybe you're tougher than you thought.

L

lifegoeson

Jan 16, 2021
100% hold off on the sn. I'm so happy to read that you're considering this, despite the challenges. I think it's okay if you haven't figured out a motivation to live completely. No one knows what's in the future; life has little moments that sometimes surprise you and I think it's definitely worth it to give them a chance.
Sending love <3 I'm so proud of you for considering this :)
Thank you so much
I guess the way I'm viewing it is once I ctb- that's it . It doesn't hurt to give things another shot

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yes, fighting depression as if it was a person. Dunno which one of us will win though.

• Love
Reactions: The end !
K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Yes that is great. Have all the means to CTB and make strong decisions to change your life, you will know the appropriate time to end this life.

• Love
Reactions: The end !