• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I can't tell if you're being serious or not? As if you have a fetish for it why haven't you done it? I think police have got better things to do than stalk people getting saucy in graveyards or wherever.
And it's not very time consuming either going by xhams........cough.

• Yay!
Reactions: TessB
olvalgon

olvalgon

Mar 1, 2021
I can't tell if you're being serious or not? As if you have a fetish for it why haven't you done it? I think police have got better things to do than stalk people getting saucy in graveyards or wherever.

Is it illegal to do it in a store? I have a foot fetish as well and have been considering going to a shop and wanking off with shoes.

Buying from online just doesn't work.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
When I was around 18-20, I would feel compelled to masturbate in public bathrooms at my college. Usually I tried to find ones that only have one toilet in them so I was unlikely to be disturbed but I'm ashamed to say there were moments where I was in a stall and other people could be around it but luckily I was never caught. I justified this by telling myself it was better than walking around with a boner all the time because there were definitely days I had constant boners and nothing else would help.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Yeah loads of times, it's awesome. Off the top of my head - in a burger king restaurant toilet, on a train full of passengers, on a railway platform, on the bonnet of the car in broad daylight at a wildlife reserve in a car park full of cars, on the bonnet of the car at night, in the car, the boot of the car, the stock room at work, a school reception doorway (night time), in a school locker room, a cemetery (got caught that time), a multi storey car park (got caught that time too), in a pub, an office desk, an alleyway, a beer garden.

Etc. It's a thrill. Not so thrilling when you get caught, but you can laugh later.

And those were just by myself.

Edit: Oh and a playground at night as well. I was thinking, since I'm not one to count conquests or being conquested who were these girls and how many were willing to have outdoor hanky panky??

burger king restaurant toilet, Girl A
on a train full of passengers, Girl A
on a railway platform, Girl A
on the bonnet of the car in broad daylight at a wildlife reserve in a car park full of cars Girl A
on the bonnet of the car at night Girl A
in the car Girls A & B & C
the boot of the car Girl A
the stock room at work Girl D
school reception doorway (night time) Girl E
school locker room Girl F
cemetery (got caught that time) Girl G
a multi storey car park (got caught that time too) Girl H
in a pub Girl A
an office desk Girl I
an alleyway, Girl A
a beer garden Girl A
playground at night Girl J

Girl A was definitely the most adventurous. Oh yeah - on a golf course as well.

Last edited:
olvalgon

olvalgon

Mar 1, 2021
Are you asking if it's illegal to go into Clark's and wank over a pair of loafers? Go for it mate! :pfff:

I know someone who has done that and got away with it.

The thing is, he looks very feminine and can pass for a woman. I look quite masculine so I think it will be a bit odd to be trying out high heels in the changing room when I'm a man.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I know someone who has done that and got away with it.

The thing is, he looks very feminine and can pass for a woman. I look quite masculine so I think it will be a bit odd to be trying out high heels in the changing room when I'm a man.
I've lived a very sheltered life. The closed I've got to masturbating in public was revving my bike up a little too much whilst looking at a woman wearing sunglasses.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Many years ago i used to have a job. So i had a party with my colegues. I was like 20 years old. I liked that job. Anyway i got too drunk and stole the half of the party cake and took it to my room. I invited the most drunk ones to go in for a cake war. It was a mess, cleaning was hard afterwards. It was my room at the hotel, but went to sleep amoung two coworkers who were couple. They started to have sex and i was like...just give me the keys to your room, no problem...

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Many years ago i used to have a job. So i had a party with my colegues. I was like 20 years old. I liked that job. Anyway i got too drunk and stole the half of the party cake and took it to my room. I invited the most drunk ones to go in for a cake war. It was a mess, cleaning was hard afterwards. It was my room at the hotel, but went to sleep amoung two coworkers who were couple. They started to have sex and i was like...just give me the keys to your room, no problem...
You should have joined in. Maybe that's what they wanted.