• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
I did it on an amphitheatre stage once.

No, no one was watching. I think.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Once in a graveyard behind the town church, back when I was much younger. the idea being, if god really forbids and condemns such acts, doing so on hallowed ground would prove to me whether he existed or not through possible punishment. Obviously nothing happened as a result.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Once in a graveyard behind the town church, back when I was much younger. the idea being, if god really forbids and condemns such acts, doing so on hallowed ground would prove to me whether he existed or not through possible punishment. Obviously nothing happened as a result.
Maybe the graves you did it near were from terrible people already so god thought it was okay lol. :pfff:

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
You should have joined in. Maybe that's what they wanted.
All of my drunk colleagues were girls and half naked because of the cake. The only male except me was on my bed with his girlfriend. Been around such stuff sometimes is like a daily habit. At that time I was in love, had and still have the same relationship.
You should have joined in. Maybe that's what they wan

Reactions: KleinerWolf
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I've fucked in a lot of cars. Few parks as well. Idk if an office counts, but that too :smiling:

Edit - sorry, multiple offices. A couple that weren't mine or hers haha
Oh my gosh! I just remembered I gave someone a blow job in a branch of Rymans! I'm not even joking.
God damn, why are all the fun girls NOT in the US?

Last edited:
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Awkward Kid GIF
*cough*