• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

surewhynot

May 21, 2023
The failed gun suicides on livegore have me positively spooked!

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Most failed suicides are due to putting the gun underneath the chin or even not shooting the head at all, though weak caliber might also be a factor in some cases. I looked at livegore and I only came across the former (under the chin).

Reactions: majortom, anhedonicNfoggy, lifeisbutadream and 2 others
IKnowIt'sOver

IKnowIt'sOver

Drainer
Jun 4, 2023
Hi all,

Using a firearm is the method I'm leaning toward at the moment because death will be instantaneous.

My main concern is leaving a corpse with a mutilated face that will traumatize my family. Is there any way of knowing what the face will look like after a shot through the mouth or behind the ear with the smallest effective caliber, say a .357?

Further, is there any data on what the mess will look like? Obviously a shotgun would leave behind a grisly scene, but I'm wondering about using a handgun with a relatively small caliber.

Thanks

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Hi all,

Using a firearm is the method I'm leaning toward at the moment because death will be instantaneous.

My main concern is leaving a corpse with a mutilated face that will traumatize my family. Is there any way of knowing what the face will look like after a shot through the mouth or behind the ear with the smallest effective caliber, say a .357?

Further, is there any data on what the mess will look like? Obviously a shotgun would leave behind a grisly scene, but I'm wondering about using a handgun with a relatively small caliber.

Thanks
.357 is hardly a small caliber, I would say 9mm and 38 special are the smallest calibers that would do the trick.
To answer though, the best (but far from the most pleasant way) is to look at gore sites like Livegore and Goresee, where there are actual videos of this sorta thing. Handguns should leave you intact except if you're using a .44 magnum or above. Budd Dwyer shot himself with a .357 magnum and his face was intact.

• Love
Reactions: j1nxxb0yjj4ke, yaldabaoth and IKnowIt'sOver
IKnowIt'sOver

IKnowIt'sOver

Drainer
Jun 4, 2023
.357 is hardly a small caliber, I would say 9mm and 38 special are the smallest calibers that would do the trick.
To answer though, the best (but far from the most pleasant way) is to look at gore sites like Livegore and Goresee, where there are actual videos of this sorta thing. Handguns should leave you intact except if you're using a .44 magnum or above. Budd Dwyer shot himself with a .357 magnum and his face was intact.
Thank you, your help is much appreciated.

Literally my first engagement with guns has been this thread, so obviously I know very little about calibers haha

Yes, I guess I will have to do that, though I am not looking forward to it.

ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
Is 4mm hand gun enough to kill myself if I put it in my mouth upwards? Should I aim for 9mm? 4mm is more realistic for me due to the price....I am really really desperate.

I hoped that this website will save me... I can't anymore and I'm a bit scared of SN and carbon monoxide because of preparation and my high tolerance to all substances...iseem to vomit everything out or am lucky to somehow survive carbon monoxide.are there success stories with 4mm? Please help!

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Is 4mm hand gun enough to kill myself if I put it in my mouth upwards? Should I aim for 9mm? 4mm is more realistic for me due to the price....I am really really desperate.

I hoped that this website will save me... I can't anymore and I'm a bit scared of SN and carbon monoxide because of preparation and my high tolerance to all substances...iseem to vomit everything out or am lucky to somehow survive carbon monoxide.are there success stories with 4mm? Please help!
4mm? As in 4mm Flobert? In which case, no, definitely not, Flobert guns are incredibly weak and would likely be comparable to shooting yourself with an air rifle.
I'm assuming you live somewhere in Europe, could you get a black powder guns in your country?

ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
4mm? As in 4mm Flobert? In which case, no, definitely not, Flobert guns are incredibly weak and would likely be comparable to shooting yourself with an air rifle.
I'm assuming you live somewhere in Europe, could you get a black powder guns in your country?
I assume that I can get it. Why? Higher success rate? Thanks for replying!

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I assume that I can get it. Why? Higher success rate? Thanks for replying!
Black powder firearms are chambered in bigger calibers and thus you will have a better chance with them. The OP recommended a .50 black powder pistol. I would recommend that the longer the barrel the better as long as you can still aim it correctly, I've heard that the length of the barrel affects the velocity. You could get a blunderbuss if you want a shotgun, or a black powder revolver if you don't feel confident enough using a literal pirate gun. With revolvers, I've heard that any caliber that starts with a "3" should be avoided, so anything .44 caliber or above is good, and when it comes to barrel length I've heard anything above 4.7" is good. I've heard the best choices are the Remington 1858 New Model Army, Colt 1860 Army or Colt 1851 Navy. Replicas of all of them are made by Pietta or Uberti.

Last edited:
Reactions: ditsyking
ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
Black powder firearms are chambered in bigger calibers and thus you will have a better chance with them. The OP recommended a .50 black powder pistol. I would recommend that the longer the barrel the better as long as you can still aim it correctly, I've heard that the length of the barrel affects the velocity. You could get a blunderbuss if you want a shotgun, or a black powder revolver if you don't feel confident enough using a literal pirate gun. With revolvers, I've heard that any caliber that starts with a "3" should be avoided, so anything .44 caliber or above is good, and when it comes to barrel length I've heard anything above 4.7" is good. I've heard the best choices are the Remington 1858 New Model Army, Colt 1860 Army or Colt 1851 Navy. Replicas of all of them are made by Pietta or Uberti.
Thank you!

J

JustStopThePain

Jul 5, 2023
I am interested in 2 items: 1. Where in the Skull area is most likely to result in a successful CBT?

2. 9mm Glock or will Hollowpoint boost the method?

Thank You for your collaboration and input 😀

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I am interested in 2 items: 1. Where in the Skull area is most likely to result in a successful CBT?

2. 9mm Glock or will Hollowpoint boost the method?

Thank You for your collaboration and input 😀
1. Check the first page of this thread. It is believed sticking a gun within one's mouth and aiming slightly upwards at the brainstem/medula oblongata is the way to go, but on the first page there is an exact diagram.
2. 9mm pistol is the bare minimum, preferably something larger. It is recommended that any gun that isn't a shotgun be loaded with JHP (Jacketed Hollow Point) bullets.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
How likely is 6.35mm / .25cal air rifle with power of 87 Joules to pierce skull? I know its weak, comparable to .22 short, but thats the most powerful "firearm" i can get in my country

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
How likely is 6.35mm / .25cal air rifle with power of 87 Joules to pierce skull? I know its weak, comparable to .22 short, but thats the most powerful "firearm" i can get in my country
Probably not. If you can't get a black powder gun, you could try modding the air gun or even convert an air rifle into a zip gun if need be, hypothetically, for that is illegal.
I would not recommend making an illegal firearm (you got that, feds?), but zip guns are often very overlooked. Hell, a slam fire shotgun and a homemade shell would be probably easier to make than any modifications for the air rifle.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
A gun was actually the first method I considered. Half thought out plan was to go to a gun range and the first chance I got I'd put it to the side of my head. Of course I didn't think about needing a FOID card or any classes beforehand. Then I was in the hospital for a few days so I lost all hope of having a gun for 5 years. I don't know where else to get a gun or even rent a gun and buy a bullet. This is actually very funny being in Illinois so close to Chicago.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
A gun was actually the first method I considered. Half thought out plan was to go to a gun range and the first chance I got I'd put it to the side of my head. Of course I didn't think about needing a FOID card or any classes beforehand. Then I was in the hospital for a few days so I lost all hope of having a gun for 5 years. I don't know where else to get a gun or even rent a gun and buy a bullet. This is actually very funny being in Illinois so close to Chicago.
You should still be able to purchase black powder guns.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Not in Illinois I guess. From what I just saw I'd need a FOID card for a taser. I could just go to one of the more dangerous neighborhoods at night. Though I suspect I'd be more likely to get robbed instead of shot, or I'd scare the guy off when I start sobbing and asking him to pull the trigger.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Not in Illinois I guess. From what I just saw I'd need a FOID card for a taser. I could just go to one of the more dangerous neighborhoods at night. Though I suspect I'd be more likely to get robbed instead of shot, or I'd scare the guy off when I start sobbing and asking him to pull the trigger.
Huh, I heard that in most states black powder guns are not treated as firearms and could be bought freely. Could you perhaps travel to another state and buy one?

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Huh, I heard that in most states black powder guns are not treated as firearms and could be bought freely. Could you perhaps travel to another state and buy one?
I don't have a car. Indiana is the closest state, but I doubt I'd be able to get one there. Any background check would show I was in the hospital and would be mentally unstable.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I don't have a car. Indiana is the closest state, but I doubt I'd be able to get one there. Any background check would show I was in the hospital and would be mentally unstable.
Like I said, I don't think most states even see black powder guns as firearms, so you should be fine. I found this in particular while looking around:
If a felon can still purchase a black powder gun, I am sure someone who stayed in hospital for a few days could, implying they even perform a background check to begin with, considering in most states you can literally just have them shipped to your door.
Also, I am a moron for forgetting this until now, but this video is priceless.

regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
87j? If it really has that much power it will pierce the skull 100% if hit correctly. The problem may be that too small a caliber of weapon will damage the brain but not enough to kill.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
87j? If it really has that much power it will pierce the skull 100% if hit correctly. The problem may be that too small a caliber of weapon will damage the brain but not enough to kill.
I googled it and .22 short has 95 joules. A .22LR I looked up a while back and has more than 100 joules. Just because it might be able to, doesn't mean anyone should.

S

SweptAway

Jul 4, 2023
Hello, that diagram on the first page is now a broken image. Does anybody have the original?

Z

Zaljko

Oct 17, 2019
With a gun like this, I assume not only would death be instantaneous, but the rate of failure would be virtually nonexistent? I've seen youtube videos of this thing just absolutely destroying various items, to the point where almost nothing is left. I have to imagine that if you put this thing next to your temple and pull the trigger that there would be virtually no chance of failure, right? I know this thing has a massive recoil and so on, but as someone pointed out earlier, recoil happens when the bullet has left the chamber; and in this case, by that time, your head would be a bloody mess (assuming that it exists in any capacity at all).

Specifically I'm talking about the S&W .460 (yes I know it's used for big game hunting, thus my belief that it will be successful with essentially 0% chance of failureView attachment S&W460.webp

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
With a gun like this, I assume not only would death be instantaneous, but the rate of failure would be virtually nonexistent? I've seen youtube videos of this thing just absolutely destroying various items, to the point where almost nothing is left. I have to imagine that if you put this thing next to your temple and pull the trigger that there would be virtually no chance of failure, right? I know this thing has a massive recoil and so on, but as someone pointed out earlier, recoil happens when the bullet has left the chamber; and in this case, by that time, your head would be a bloody mess (assuming that it exists in any capacity at all).

Specifically I'm talking about the S&W .460 (yes I know it's used for big game hunting, thus my belief that it will be successful with essentially 0% chance of failureView attachment 117285
My personal recommendation would be via the mouth aiming towards the ear, hopefully hitting the brainstem (pink circle shown in the diagram on the first page), but I imagine unless someone was royally fucking it up (putting it under their chin and only blowing off their face, for instance) it would be pretty hard to fail.
I would recommend looking for videos of people shooting ballistic gel blocks or even ballistic dummies with it to gauge how well it would actually mess up a living creature.
It would probably cost your left kidney to buy, but someone using it for our purposes likely wouldn't care unless they are broke already.

Z

Zaljko

Oct 17, 2019
My personal recommendation would be via the mouth aiming towards the ear, hopefully hitting the brainstem (pink circle shown in the diagram on the first page), but I imagine unless someone was royally fucking it up (putting it under their chin and only blowing off their face, for instance) it would be pretty hard to fail.
I would recommend looking for videos of people shooting ballistic gel blocks or even ballistic dummies with it to gauge how well it would actually mess up a living creature.
It would probably cost your left kidney to buy, but someone using it for our purposes likely wouldn't care unless they are broke already.
Thank you. I will look into that.

I had read somewhere at one point in time that the best way was to put the gun in your mouth and place the gun directly next to the soft palate towards the roof of your mouth. Supposedly that would ensure the brain stem were hit. However, in looking at the diagram, it's rather different than where I imagined it to be - so I appreciate the suggestion and will attempt to modify my approach.

I suppose when I actually purchase the gun, I'll have to ask the salesman which type of caliber is best for "close range" ... I'll probably use the "home defense" justification as to why I am looking for that... my understanding is that the .460 rounds themselves would probably be best - although I guess there are other options (.454 Casull; .44 magnum, etc) that can also be used...

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018

Have you seen any shotgun in mouth failures? It is hard for me to imagine how that can fail, especially with a 12 gauge shotgun.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Thank you. I will look into that.

I had read somewhere at one point in time that the best way was to put the gun in your mouth and place the gun directly next to the soft palate towards the roof of your mouth. Supposedly that would ensure the brain stem were hit. However, in looking at the diagram, it's rather different than where I imagined it to be - so I appreciate the suggestion and will attempt to modify my approach.

I suppose when I actually purchase the gun, I'll have to ask the salesman which type of caliber is best for "close range" ... I'll probably use the "home defense" justification as to why I am looking for that... my understanding is that the .460 rounds themselves would probably be best - although I guess there are other options (.454 Casull; .44 magnum, etc) that can also be used...
Nah, I think any gun shop owner would advise against using such a gun for home defence. It would likely go through walls which could damage your home or kill loved ones behind said walls and its recoil would make shooting more than one intruder difficult. It would be best to just claim you're buying it for the novelty/fun factor. I doubt you'll be too suspicious since I feel like gun sellers are looking out for mass shooters more than anything and this doesn't really seem like an efficient gun for that task. If you're really worried about them questioning your motives, you could say it's for defending yourself from bears while hiking or camping.
Have you seen any shotgun in mouth failures? It is hard for me to imagine how that can fail, especially with a 12 gauge shotgun.
Some. Pretty much due to people sticking it underneath the chin, it sometimes just results in them blowing their face off without damaging the right parts of the brain or even damaging the brain at all. Probably also combined with people getting them medical attention quickly, so they didn't even bleed to death, but that's just a theory I consider plausible. Underpowered rounds also could be a factor, birdshot would work if aimed right but combined with the aforementioned aiming style I imagine it wouldn't help matters, buckshot (preferably 00) and slugs are best.
For reference, a slug is one huge hunk of lead in case you need to be accurate and precise, buckshot is a couple of relatively large lead balls (depending on the size of the buckshot) designed for hunting large animals, and birdshot is a bunch of BBs that's used to take out birds and smaller animals. Birdshot is advised against due to the fact that even though it's a shotgun, the projectiles are tiny and thus aren't going to be too effective at anything bigger than the animals they're named after.

Last edited:
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Nah, I think any gun shop owner would advise against using such a gun for home defence. It would likely go through walls which could damage your home or kill loved ones behind said walls and its recoil would make shooting more than one intruder difficult. It would be best to just claim you're buying it for the novelty/fun factor. I doubt you'll be too suspicious since I feel like gun sellers are looking out for mass shooters more than anything and this doesn't really seem like an efficient gun for that task. If you're really worried about them questioning your motives, you could say it's for defending yourself from bears while hiking or camping.

Some. Pretty much due to people sticking it underneath the chin, it sometimes just results in them blowing their face off without damaging the right parts of the brain or even damaging the brain at all. Probably also combined with people getting them medical attention quickly, so they didn't even bleed to death, but that's just a theory I consider plausible. Underpowered rounds also could be a factor, birdshot would work if aimed right but combined with the aforementioned aiming style I imagine it wouldn't help matters, buckshot (preferably 00) and slugs are best.
For reference, a slug is one huge hunk of lead in case you need to be accurate and precise, buckshot is a couple of relatively large lead balls (depending on the size of the buckshot) designed for hunting large animals, and birdshot is a bunch of BBs that's used to take out birds and smaller animals. Birdshot is advised against due to the fact that even though it's a shotgun, the projectiles are tiny and thus aren't going to be too effective at anything bigger than the animals they're named after.

"Some. Pretty much due to people sticking it underneath the chin"

Yes, i know those can fail. That's why i specifically asked about in the mouth. It is hard for me to imagine that failing. As for birdshot, i don't think it makes any difference at point blank range, tho i would use buckshot.