• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022
Do you guys think its possible to hold a bullet in your teeth and use a pin and hammer to strike the bullet? The round would have no barrel but do you think it would work?

M

Mocon33

Dec 15, 2021
Do you guys think its possible to hold a bullet in your teeth and use a pin and hammer to strike the bullet? The round would have no barrel but do you think it would work?
I doubt if that would work, you couldn't hold the bullet firmly enough with your teeth.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I just wanted to let everyone know that some of the information, especially regarding the sources and also due to many events since the writing of this thread (written pre-pandemic times), is no longer relevant or accurate anymore. While the primary principle of CTB'ing via the firearm is still relevant, the acquisition of firearms will be different depending on the states one resides in. Some states have lax laws regarding firearms while others have stricter ones, and with the pandemic as well as many tragedies in the news in the recent years, some states may even start restricting and getting tighter with their laws regarding firearm purchases.

yıη

yıη

So if I escape, will my pain go away?
Jun 22, 2022
If one lives in Tennessee and has recently been involuntarilly committed to a Mental Institution, could I buy a shotgun? On the websites it says something about "judicially."

Can I buy a shotgun?

I just wanted to let everyone know that some of the information, especially regarding the sources and also due to many events since the writing of this thread (written pre-pandemic times), is no longer relevant or accurate anymore. While the primary principle of CTB'ing via the firearm is still relevant, the acquisition of firearms will be different depending on the states one resides in. Some states have lax laws regarding firearms while others have stricter ones, and with the pandemic as well as many tragedies in the news in the recent years, some states may even start restricting and getting tighter with their laws regarding firearm purchases.
Sorry for the reply but you seem knowledgeable and this isn't a very active sub forum. Would you know the answer to my question? ^^

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If one lives in Tennessee and has recently been involuntarilly committed to a Mental Institution, could I buy a shotgun? On the websites it says something about "judicially."

Can I buy a shotgun?

Sorry for the reply but you seem knowledgeable and this isn't a very active sub forum. Would you know the answer to my question? ^^
IANAL, but I would say the answer is "no" because at the federal level that would be a disqualifying factor towards legally owning a firearm. Also, to be even more certain, I would certainly look towards asking the same question to a civil rights attorney (particularly one that specializes in firearms, and ideally in TN if possible).

yıη

yıη

So if I escape, will my pain go away?
Jun 22, 2022
IANAL, but I would say the answer is "no" because at the federal level that would be a disqualifying factor towards legally owning a firearm. Also, to be even more certain, I would certainly look towards asking the same question to a civil rights attorney (particularly one that specializes in firearms, and ideally in TN if possible).
Thanks ):

moggedtodeath

moggedtodeath

Nov 5, 2022

Can I buy a shotgun?

Doesn't hurt to try. I've been in an institution I'm California. Wasn't on my records. Bought a rifle in Michigan, cleared the background check.

Marine

Marine

Make love win against fear 🤍
Jul 5, 2020
If you live in the EU, it is not a problem to buy a gun legally. If you want to know how, send me a PM.
There is no option to PM you on your profile.

X

xxxbmw

Apr 19, 2022
Hello all, I'm thrw_a_way1221221, or you can call me TAW122 if that's easier for you. In this thread, here is all the information in regards to ctb'ing via a gun/firearm.

Everyone who is suggesting or choosing to ctb via 'N' and 'A' and 'H', that's cool. However, this thread is about GUNS (Not biceps) so.

First and foremost. The obvious.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/means-matter/means-matter/case-fatality/

According to a 1997 study from the University of Harvard, Firearms wield a 82.5% success rate. Where as drugs have a 1.5% SUCCess rate (C what I did there)? Now of course, if you're not American, it's pretty much impossible to get a reliable gun. Although black powder is a thing, and I will get into that, because you know, I think renaissance festival enthusiasts are pretty cool (It's a joke laugh). Okay. Anywho. Let's talk guns.

I think that there has been some misconceptions with guns and reliability.

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms/reliability (Over 90%)
https://everytownresearch.org/firearm-suicide/ (90%)
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/suicide.htm (Suicide by firearm accounted for like 49% of all American suicides in 2015)
http://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bal-te.brain05oct05-story.html (Only 5% survive a gunshot to the head)

Drugs.
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics/drug-poisoning-us

5,465 OUT OF 228,366.

'But TAW122 I can get N.'

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/06/us/06ttdrug.html

While a totally old article, it still makes valid points and has correctly predicted trends in the United States. N is being manufactured less and less, and the legal demand for it just is not there. So yes. I'm sure they still use it in Mexico and other third world countries. It is also expensive. Are you truly ready for the painstaking and irritating time of finding a dark market, finding a reliable seller, and risking criminal prosecution (such as being intercepted by customs and all that shit)?

'But TAW122, I cannot purchase guns, I R not American'

In the UK, France, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, and Serbia, you can purchase black powder replicas without a license.

Germany and Spain won't let you. Sorry ya'll if you live there. (Try moving to another country in Europe or so if possible.)

Guns beat drugs every day of the week. Sorry guys. When it comes to reliability. This is how it works. Now. Before we get into the joys of muzzle loading and you renaissance festival lovers, we're going to discuss for everyone in North America.

If you live in the US and do not live in California, Illinois, Oregon, Washington, or New York, and you have not committed a felony, and have not broken ATF regulations. You can purchase a gun. Congratulations.

plz read the laws and make sure you follow them okay, thanks guise

If you're going to catch the bus with a firearm in the US or Canada, using anything short of a shotgun is not really reliable (unless you are experienced with firearms and know how to shoot it well, where to aim, steady hands, etc).

'But TAW122, I have a .44 revolver/only have access to a handgun.'

If you can afford a shotgun, you should REALLY consider buying one. Plus, I believe in many states long guns (aside from the anti-gun, 2A hating states) are generally easier to come by. I live in NC so I have the opposite problem (NC has a pistol purchase permit law which is a holdover from the Jim Crow era and only serves to inconvenience people to buy handguns).

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...otguns/Maverick/Maverick+88+12GA+18.5+CYL+6RD

This bad boy costs UNDER $200 (as of current price). This is a fully functional and god-tier shotgun. The coolest part about owning a shotgun is when you cock it. It's just a sexy sound.

'But TAW122, how do I buy a gun from le Internet?'

TL;DR - Your gun is shipped to a nearby guy who has a FFL. He holds the gun. You go to his place. He does the background check. You leave with your firearm.

'But ammo'

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/656_2081/products_id/60359

This is the only round you need. This is overkill and generally good if you can get it. However, birdshot does work too, and I personally have #4 shot, which will still be sufficient especially at point blank range.

'But TAW122, I am a minor'

Well, you shouldn't own a firearm in the first place. Wait until you are an legal adult (18 in the US), and then move out and/or go and buy one.

'But TAW122, I have never shot one before'

Watch some youtube videos, go to a local range where you live or something.

'But TAW122, I live in a state with harsh gun laws'

Muzzle Loaders and Black Powder. READ EM.

'But TAW122, I am an adult, yet live with my parents'

If you buy the firearm online and have it shipped to your FFL, it should literally take 30 minutes for a background check to be completed. You can be in and out in 30 minutes. EZ PZ.

'But TAW122, I can't do that.'

Muzzle Loaders do not require an FFL. You can have shipped right to your front door.

'But TAW122, black powder/muzzle loading when?'

It is just a bit more complicated, but with enough guides and videos on the Internet, I believe you should be able to figure it out.

'TAW122, plz make a recommendation on a firearm for me'

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...ons+P1060+Kentucky+Pistol+Percussion+50cal+10

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/97060/Mossberg+PATRIOT+20+308+Y+WAL

These are just a few examples (see above).

'But TAW122, you said not to use a handgun nor a rifle'

The first example is not a handgun. It's a hand cannon. There is a difference.

'But TAW122, I live in Europe, I can't buy my guns online'

There are many gun stores in the UK that will allow you purchase REALLY overpriced renaissance festival cosplay equipment. Remember, when you go into the gun store, you're buying it because you're going to be Ollie Cromwell or Henry the 8th or something. Act enthused and passionate.

'But TAW122, I live in East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, etc.)'

Gun ownership in Asia, especially in East Asia is very restricted and civilian ownership is pretty much banned.

'But TAW122, I live in Oceania, (Australia, New Zealand, Polynesia, Micronesia, etc.)'

Afaik, @stargazer has mentioned that is it very difficult to legally obtain a firearm in those countries.

'But TAW122, in the UK, licenses, licenses, licenses'

https://www.shootinguk.co.uk/guns/ammunition/back-to-black-72074

You must demonstrate a good reason for having one. Possession of, and intent to use, a gun that is only proofed for black powder is a good reason.

'But TAW122, you did not list my country, or give me adequate information.'

Ask away and I will do my best to answer them.

'TAW122, where do I aim?'

See diagram below:

ngH.jpg

The happy place is the Medulla Oblongata (I like to call it, the Medusa Origin just for the luls) aka the brain stem. Once it is hit and destroyed, death is instantaneous/near instantaneous.

I hope that you'd reply. How much should I angle the gun or shotgun. I'm really desperate to know. There are many different opinions 15 degrees,20, 25 30 45. So I thought I'd ask you you seem like an expert thanks.
I'm sure I'll chime in more as the thread progresses, and generally make my usual verbose nuisance of myself, but I'll start with this:

Hollywood representations of gun suicides are a very, very bad template to follow. Shooting yourself in the temple, or holding the gun under your chin, is a BAD idea, for either pistol or long-gun attempts. The odds are good you won't hit the all-important brainstem, but will instead blow out your frontal lobe and end up a vegetable. Some people have even blown off the entire front of their face and lived --and been able to survive without a life support machine. If you think your life is bad now...

These Hollywood aimpoints are probably the majority of why gun suicide statistics show only an 82.5% success rate rather than 100%.

I'll collect a few more thoughts and be back later.
I hope that you'd reply. How much should I angle the gun or shotgun. I'm really desperate to know. There are many different opinions 15 degrees,20, 25 30 45. So I thought I'd ask you you seem like an expert thanks.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018

On the very first page of this thread is a picture showing where you should be aiming at.

TAW - Great posts. The only quibble I have is that shotgun you linked to has a 3" chamber so why not get 3" shells instead of the 2 3/4" (out of stock) shells you linked to? I don't know how available those shotgun shells are now, how many are " out of stock".

Reactions: xxxbmw
X

xxxbmw

Apr 19, 2022
On the very first page of this thread is a picture showing where you should be aiming at.

TAW - Great posts. The only quibble I have is that shotgun you linked to has a 3" chamber so why not get 3" shells instead of the 2 3/4" (out of stock) shells you linked to? I don't know how available those shotgun shells are now, how many are " out of stock".
You don't know how much you helped me I researched and found that #4 buckshot and 000 buckshot are what I should use. I don't know a lot about fire arms so I'm gonna ask, I'm looking for a 12 gauge shotgun right? Thanks

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Yes.

000 is not common. 00 is. #4 buckshot is very good too, but it doesn't really matter what kind of shotgun shell you use at point blank range.

Mod - Can my posts on this thread be deleted? I don't want to be accused of encouraging or abetting anyone, but I'm trying to help people in trouble. I don't want anyone to go from bad to worse. Seems that i can only edit or delete for a limited time after posting. Perhaps that can be changed.

Last edited:
N

NaturalSelection

Feb 20, 2023
First of all sory for my english i'm french,
Hi everyone it is my first message here,
I am searching the best way to use a shotgun to ctb, but it is not to do it today or tomorow it is to have my exit key if you want. (I know I will do it in the years coming but I'm waiting my father to die because I don't want him to be destroyed)
So, I read here that you have to aim the brain stem(medula oblongata) in order to die instant. And in order to do so you have to put the shotgun in your mouth with a 30° angle while looking down.
BUT, I was wondering if it was possible to do it differently, i send you the image of the way I originaly planned to do it but now i'm doubting it reading all your posts.
I precise that I have a long stick with a perpendicular tip to pull the trigger.
My question is simple : do this angle is good to reach the brainstem ? here are the photos of the angle , and the bullet used.

Attachments

• ShotGun forehead angle.png
    ShotGun forehead angle.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • shotgun ammo.png
    shotgun ammo.png
    630.5 KB · Views: 0
DeadAtNight

DeadAtNight

Time to die
Aug 16, 2022
Hey, I've decided to use a shotgun. I'll also need to get a hunters license, because California requires non-hunters to be at least 21 years of age to buy shotguns, and I don't feel like waiting 2 more years for that. Now, since I will be shooting myself in the head (or more specifically; the brain stem), as everyone seems agree that this is the best way to quickly achieve death, I need to know two things:

1. What type of shotgun is best for this method?
(tell me the model too if you know of one)
2. What shotgun ammunition works best for this method?

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Can a foreigner buy a gun in the US? What would they need to have for the purchase?

X

xxxbmw

Apr 19, 2022
Thanks for your response.

I would like how to safely knoow, how to measure it, how to exactly not fail where the braistem is . I have seen some photos but it is just a circle and doesnt seem reliable.
i am sorry for bothering, there are two pictures in the thread, in one the brainstem goes through the ear but not on the lef of it as others pictures show? Do i have to shoot my ear?
Thanks for your response.

I would like how to safely knoow, how to measure it, how to exactly not fail where the braistem is . I have seen some photos but it is just a circle and doesnt seem reliable.
i am sorry it this messages repeates itself, it seem to not post,

mos importantly from the message before is that there are pictures where the brainstem is in the ear and behind it

however in other pictures is shows that ig goes through the ear and not behind it

any help please?
Have you found the answer to your question? I really need to understand it aswell they get you confused with these pictures

Not_A_Seagull

Not_A_Seagull

Jul 6, 2022
Hello all, I'm thrw_a_way1221221, or you can call me TAW122 if that's easier for you. In this thread, here is all the information in regards to ctb'ing via a gun/firearm.

Everyone who is suggesting or choosing to ctb via 'N' and 'A' and 'H', that's cool. However, this thread is about GUNS (Not biceps) so.

First and foremost. The obvious.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/means-matter/means-matter/case-fatality/

According to a 1997 study from the University of Harvard, Firearms wield a 82.5% success rate. Where as drugs have a 1.5% SUCCess rate (C what I did there)? Now of course, if you're not American, it's pretty much impossible to get a reliable gun. Although black powder is a thing, and I will get into that, because you know, I think renaissance festival enthusiasts are pretty cool (It's a joke laugh). Okay. Anywho. Let's talk guns.

I think that there has been some misconceptions with guns and reliability.

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms/reliability (Over 90%)
https://everytownresearch.org/firearm-suicide/ (90%)
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/suicide.htm (Suicide by firearm accounted for like 49% of all American suicides in 2015)
http://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bal-te.brain05oct05-story.html (Only 5% survive a gunshot to the head)

Drugs.
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics/drug-poisoning-us

5,465 OUT OF 228,366.

'But TAW122 I can get N.'

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/06/us/06ttdrug.html

While a totally old article, it still makes valid points and has correctly predicted trends in the United States. N is being manufactured less and less, and the legal demand for it just is not there. So yes. I'm sure they still use it in Mexico and other third world countries. It is also expensive. Are you truly ready for the painstaking and irritating time of finding a dark market, finding a reliable seller, and risking criminal prosecution (such as being intercepted by customs and all that shit)?

'But TAW122, I cannot purchase guns, I R not American'

In the UK, France, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, and Serbia, you can purchase black powder replicas without a license.

Germany and Spain won't let you. Sorry ya'll if you live there. (Try moving to another country in Europe or so if possible.)

Guns beat drugs every day of the week. Sorry guys. When it comes to reliability. This is how it works. Now. Before we get into the joys of muzzle loading and you renaissance festival lovers, we're going to discuss for everyone in North America.

If you live in the US and do not live in California, Illinois, Oregon, Washington, or New York, and you have not committed a felony, and have not broken ATF regulations. You can purchase a gun. Congratulations.

plz read the laws and make sure you follow them okay, thanks guise

If you're going to catch the bus with a firearm in the US or Canada, using anything short of a shotgun is not really reliable (unless you are experienced with firearms and know how to shoot it well, where to aim, steady hands, etc).

'But TAW122, I have a .44 revolver/only have access to a handgun.'

If you can afford a shotgun, you should REALLY consider buying one. Plus, I believe in many states long guns (aside from the anti-gun, 2A hating states) are generally easier to come by. I live in NC so I have the opposite problem (NC has a pistol purchase permit law which is a holdover from the Jim Crow era and only serves to inconvenience people to buy handguns).

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...otguns/Maverick/Maverick+88+12GA+18.5+CYL+6RD

This bad boy costs UNDER $200 (as of current price). This is a fully functional and god-tier shotgun. The coolest part about owning a shotgun is when you cock it. It's just a sexy sound.

'But TAW122, how do I buy a gun from le Internet?'

TL;DR - Your gun is shipped to a nearby guy who has a FFL. He holds the gun. You go to his place. He does the background check. You leave with your firearm.

'But ammo'

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/656_2081/products_id/60359

This is the only round you need. This is overkill and generally good if you can get it. However, birdshot does work too, and I personally have #4 shot, which will still be sufficient especially at point blank range.

'But TAW122, I am a minor'

Well, you shouldn't own a firearm in the first place. Wait until you are an legal adult (18 in the US), and then move out and/or go and buy one.

'But TAW122, I have never shot one before'

Watch some youtube videos, go to a local range where you live or something.

'But TAW122, I live in a state with harsh gun laws'

Muzzle Loaders and Black Powder. READ EM.

'But TAW122, I am an adult, yet live with my parents'

If you buy the firearm online and have it shipped to your FFL, it should literally take 30 minutes for a background check to be completed. You can be in and out in 30 minutes. EZ PZ.

'But TAW122, I can't do that.'

Muzzle Loaders do not require an FFL. You can have shipped right to your front door.

'But TAW122, black powder/muzzle loading when?'

It is just a bit more complicated, but with enough guides and videos on the Internet, I believe you should be able to figure it out.

'TAW122, plz make a recommendation on a firearm for me'

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...ons+P1060+Kentucky+Pistol+Percussion+50cal+10

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/97060/Mossberg+PATRIOT+20+308+Y+WAL

These are just a few examples (see above).

'But TAW122, you said not to use a handgun nor a rifle'

The first example is not a handgun. It's a hand cannon. There is a difference.

'But TAW122, I live in Europe, I can't buy my guns online'

There are many gun stores in the UK that will allow you purchase REALLY overpriced renaissance festival cosplay equipment. Remember, when you go into the gun store, you're buying it because you're going to be Ollie Cromwell or Henry the 8th or something. Act enthused and passionate.

'But TAW122, I live in East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, etc.)'

Gun ownership in Asia, especially in East Asia is very restricted and civilian ownership is pretty much banned.

'But TAW122, I live in Oceania, (Australia, New Zealand, Polynesia, Micronesia, etc.)'

Afaik, @stargazer has mentioned that is it very difficult to legally obtain a firearm in those countries.

'But TAW122, in the UK, licenses, licenses, licenses'

https://www.shootinguk.co.uk/guns/ammunition/back-to-black-72074

You must demonstrate a good reason for having one. Possession of, and intent to use, a gun that is only proofed for black powder is a good reason.

'But TAW122, you did not list my country, or give me adequate information.'

Ask away and I will do my best to answer them.

'TAW122, where do I aim?'

See diagram below:

ngH.jpg

The happy place is the Medulla Oblongata (I like to call it, the Medusa Origin just for the luls) aka the brain stem. Once it is hit and destroyed, death is instantaneous/near instantaneous.

>but i live outsie of usa so its hard to get guns
kid named 3d printed firearms:

stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
I swear I love guns but it's so absurdly hard to get one in my country, I had a Makarov without safety clip around 15 years ago I think when some Vietnamese guy sold it undercover at a market in the Czech Republic for now around 150 Euro, it was so fun back then, I'm so jealous for people from the US or Russia that they can easily get everything

JudasIscariot

JudasIscariot

Mar 23, 2023
Anyone have any thoughts on shotgun to chest at all? I worry about the mess when aiming for the brain stem, although this is illogical. I have read through this entire thread and have not seen many posts pertaining to shotgun to chest. If anyone has any thoughts at all, please share.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
HI: I'd like to buy a handgun, but its hard in NYS, and I'm too disabled to follow the lisencing process. I see them advertised online. Can I purchase one on;line no matter what state I am in? Are the ones online reputable and honest?

Krieger

Krieger

yeah
Apr 16, 2022
HI: I'd like to buy a handgun, but its hard in NYS, and I'm too disabled to follow the lisencing process. I see them advertised online. Can I purchase one on;line no matter what state I am in? Are the ones online reputable and honest?
Not legally no, in some states you can buy a gun legally through a private sale with no background check but not New York.
a lot of the listings online are scams. If you mean actual gun stores advertising the handguns they have online, those have to be sent to a FFL (gun shop) for you to do a background check so yeah you still need whatever permit or license the state requires to purchase handguns.

Reactions: leavingsoon99
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Not legally no, in some states you can buy a gun legally through a private sale with no background check but not New York.
a lot of the listings online are scams. If you mean actual gun stores advertising the handguns they have online, those have to be sent to a FFL (gun shop) for you to do a background check so yeah you still need whatever permit or license the state requires to purchase handguns.
Thank you very much for the information.

N

NoHappilyEverAfter

Feb 3, 2023
Hi everyone. I'm not sure how many gun experts are still active on this thread but can anyone tell me if I will be treated with suspicion and questioned if I try to buy 2 of the exact same high powered revolvers at the same time when I've never bought any guns before? I'm also a female who knows virtually nothing about guns and has virtually never used them except maybe someone else's guns at a shooting range a couple times many years ago. I feel like these factors are something the gun shop owner will pick up on and then he'll become suspicious of my reasons for buying the guns. Any input is appreciated.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Hi everyone. I'm not sure how many gun experts are still active on this thread but can anyone tell me if I will be treated with suspicion and questioned if I try to buy 2 of the exact same high powered revolvers at the same time when I've never bought any guns before? I'm also a female who knows virtually nothing about guns and has virtually never used them except maybe someone else's guns at a shooting range a couple times many years ago. I feel like these factors are something the gun shop owner will pick up on and then he'll become suspicious of my reasons for buying the guns. Any input is appreciated.
I'm no expert, but I would go to different stores or something. It would be a little odd to buy two of the same gun and while I'm not sure if they would question you, I personally wouldn't risk it.

N

NoHappilyEverAfter

Feb 3, 2023
I'm no expert, but I would go to different stores or something. It would be a little odd to buy two of the same gun and while I'm not sure if they would question you, I personally wouldn't risk it.
That's what I'm thinking too. I get the feeling they might get suspicious of me.

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
I apologize if this has already been asked, but if I use someone else's gun to kill myself, will they get in trouble, especially if it isn't properly secured?

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I apologize if this has already been asked, but if I use someone else's gun to kill myself, will they get in trouble, especially if it isn't properly secured?
Depends where you live. In America, probably not. Anywhere else, probably.

nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
Hey there, everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster. I figured I'd post my questions to this megathread instead of creating my own.

First, I have two firearms that I could use to ctb: a 9mm pistol and a .30-06 rifle. What are the advantages/disadvantages of each? I'd rather use what I already have than buy a shotgun.

Second, if the rifle is the better choice, is there a type of ammo that would be best? I know with the pistol it would be best to use hollow point, but I don't know if there's an equivalent for rifles.

Thanks!