• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
A former intelligence agent is released from prison to aid in stopping a rogue military group that threatens to massacre an entire city.

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
A young boy, devastated over the murder of his mother, swears vengeance. But first, he must travel across the stars to acquire a machine-body.

K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
I actually had to look up Almodovar. I need a new foreign director in my life. I remember some of his titles, but I didn't see them. I broke up with Lars Von Trier recently. He's always subversive, but he used to do it to get a point across or exaggerate emotions. I felt like his last flick, The House that Jack Built, was way too meta-cognitive and bordered on self-congratulatory.
Y tu Mama Tambien
Vicky Cristina Barcelona
He has said he was raised surrounded by women, listening to stories, so the female protagonist is a big theme. Pretty sure he's gay, so that makes it even more of a nuanced portrayal.
Enjoy :)

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
this one has stumped me.
Me too. It almost sounds like Guardians of the Galaxy, in that his mother was murdered and he does travel the stars and acquire sort of a machine body (well, a suit), but it's not because he's not aware she was murdered and wasn't looking for vengeance until the 2nd one.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Me too. It almost sounds like Guardians of the Galaxy, in that his mother was murdered and he does travel the stars and acquire sort of a machine body (well, a suit), but it's not because he's not aware she was murdered and wasn't looking for vengeance until the 2nd one.
that was my thought too. so i had to google it. and came up with

Galaxy Express 999

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019

clue:
the machine-body he seeks is a literal machine body; almost as though his consciousness is transferred to a robot.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
A young programmer is chosen to participate in the testing of a new AI

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
A man is found murdered on a train with 12 stab wounds, none of the passages have anything in common.. or do they.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
A high-ranking military official initiates events that could lead to world annihilation

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
A young boy falls into a ravine and is knocked unconscious, only to wake up 8 years in the future, though it doesn't look like he aged. It is later revealed that he was abducted by an alien force and returned to Earth, and the time discrepancy is due to time dilation caused by interstellar travel.