• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
So someone posts a brief synopsis of a movie, and then the next person tries to guess it and posts another one and so on and so on. You can copy the synopsis but take names out.

I'll start.

After getting a green card in exchange for assassinating a Cuban government official, a Cuban refugee stakes a claim on the drug trade in Miami. Viciously murdering anyone who stands in his way, he eventually becomes the biggest drug lord in the state, controlling nearly all the cocaine that comes through Miami. But increased pressure from the police, wars with Colombian drug cartels and his own drug-fueled paranoia serve to fuel the flames of his eventual downfall.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Scarface

An average man is kidnapped and imprisoned in a shabby cell for 15 years without explanation. He then is released, equipped with money, a cellphone and expensive clothes. As he strives to explain his imprisonment and get his revenge, he soon finds out that his kidnapper has a greater plan for him and is set onto a path of pain and suffering in an attempt to uncover the motive of his mysterious tormentor.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
* Thinking * hmm. I'm not sure if I've seen it, but I'm racking my brain.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
One of the best Korean movies ever released. Directed by Chan-wook Park and released in 2003.
Poor Hollywood remake in 2013 by Spike Lee.
#67 on IMDB top rated movies

I love movies so this is a really good game for me. However, it's unlikely to gain traction unfortunately.

Last edited:
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
A game designer invents a virtual reality game that interfaces with the user's nervous system and completely overrides the user's perception of reality. There's a political faction within the gaming community that's opposed to these types of games because they believe that these games violate the sanctity of life. The game console itself is made by slaughtering animals and reassembling their organs into controllers.

intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
A game designer invents a virtual reality game that interfaces with the user's nervous system and completely overrides the user's perception of reality. There's a political faction within the gaming community that's opposed to these types of games because they believe that these games violate the sanctity of life. The game console itself is made by slaughtering animals and reassembling their organs into controllers.

Existenz?

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Damn. I hate being in a different time zone and missing all the action.

I hope you don't mind but, seeing as there's no new movie, I'll drop another in here:

A black-ops interrogator and an F.B.I. Agent interrogate a suspect terrorist into divulging the location of three nuclear weapons set to detonate in the U.S.

Last edited:
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
A black-ops interrogator and an F.B.I. Agent interrogate a suspect terrorist into divulging the location of three nuclear weapons set to detonate in the U.S.
Clue needed?

Stars Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Sheen and Carrier Ann Moss

Reactions: Circles
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
If Samuel L is in it and @Superfluous puts it in a self-banning forum game, I shall deffo seek it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffian
A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
This one might be too easy, but it's the last movie I saw (and loved) so here goes:
Two lonely individuals---one an aging movie star, the other a disillusioned young newlywed---meet in a Tokyo hotel. Both unable to sleep, they end up spending many of their nights talking and exploring the city together. They find solace and understanding in one another, which, despite their differences in age and circumstance, leads to them forming a deep emotional connection.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
This one might be too easy, but it's the last movie I saw (and loved) so here goes:
Two lonely individuals---one an aging movie star, the other a disillusioned young newlywed---meet in a Tokyo hotel. Both unable to sleep, they end up spending many of their nights talking and exploring the city together. They find solace and understanding in one another, which, despite their differences in age and circumstance, leads to them forming a deep emotional connection.
Lost in Translation

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
A lawyer who's on the spectrum but has a brilliant legal mind has to get a new job when his partner/mentor dies. He struggles with being massively out of step with society, but has amassed evidence to push through important legislative changes to make his state more just. Then he abandons his own ethical stance.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
A lawyer who's on the spectrum but has a brilliant legal mind has to get a new job when his partner/mentor dies. He struggles with being massively out of step with society, but has amassed evidence to push through important legislative changes to make his state more just. Then he abandons his own ethical stance.

I don't know how to create spoilers so someone has to get it! It's a brilliant performance.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I don't know how to create spoilers so someone has to get it! It's a brilliant performance.

Ok so here's a spoiler with a difference. Bear with me, ok? (I adore Stefon but even if you don't, it really is a spoiler if you watch it all.)

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

I want to watch this movie.

Reactions: chlorine
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Sweetie darling, not available in my county :aw:

Rats and drats! It was such a great spoiler too. And of course I don't mind - but only you, @Superfluous my lovely <3

Ok let me try again.

Eponymous

Denzel. The screenplay was written specifically with Denzel in mind, and the film wouldn't have been made if he hadn't been interested. Fortunately he was so interested that he created an unforgettable character. Brilliant.

Last edited:
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

Reactions: Ruffian and Soul
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

Planes Trains & Automobiles!

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Rats and drats! It was such a great spoiler too. And of course I don't mind - but only you, @Superfluous my lovely <3

Ok let me try again.

Eponymous

Denzel. The screenplay was written specifically with Denzel in mind, and the film wouldn't have been made if he hadn't been interested. Fortunately he was so interested that he created an unforgettable character. Brilliant.
I had to cheat as I haven't seen this movie
Roman J. Israel, Esq.

• Love
Reactions: Soul
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I first thought you were having a rant and had posted in the wrong thread. Once @Soul gave the answer, I remembered the scene vividly.

chlorine

chlorine

I am free, therefore I am lost.
Apr 12, 2019
A teenager boy finds out the date of the apocalypse in a night when something very bad would have happened if he hadn't followed a voice leading him outside. After the event, he has to figure out what to do, following the instructions of what seems to be a simple hallucination. Maybe i made this too easy, dunno.