• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I've watched that movie at least twice and I'm still not sure I understand it. There are so many theories and interpretations about its meaning.

New one: An accidental tragedy befalls a married couple on holiday, triggering an interlocking story involving 4 families.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZixivaldYrxes
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I had to cheat as I haven't seen this movie
Roman J. Israel, Esq.

It's an odd flick that's all about Mr Washington's utterly engrosssing performance. Recommended!

Reactions: Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
New one: An accidental tragedy befalls a married couple on holiday, triggering an interlocking story involving 4 families.

2006 movie directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu
Won 2007 Oscar for Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures, Original Score (Gustavo Santaolalla)
Stars Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett
Opening sequence set in the Moroccan desert
Babel

Last edited:
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
A young boy's father is murdered and when he is old enough he leave home to hunt down his killer .On the journey he meets a beautiful princess who he falls in love with only to later find out she is his sister .When he finally finds his father's killer it turns out he didn't kill his father he is his father ! that sound like a shit idea for a movie it'll never make any money lol

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
A girl with borderline goes to a mental institution in the 60's after a suicide attempt and makes friends with the other patients there, denies the therapy for some time, and tries to escape with a sociopath.

intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
A girl with borderline goes to a mental institution in the 60's after a suicide attempt and makes friends with the other patients there, denies the therapy for some time, and tries to escape with a sociopath.

Girl Interrupted. I haven't seen that in a long time!

New one:

"A bureaucrat, in a retro-future world, tries to correct an administrative error and becomes an enemy of the state"

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Apologies in advance but i don't know the answer to this; maybe you guys can help me identify the source. Not sure if it's from a movie or TV series. But i distinctly remember the line:

"Who needs a wife if you got a life."

Last edited:
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Black Swan, although there's some doubt as to whether she actually dies or just loses her mind.

Last edited:
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Here's one:
1st act: A boy goes on a train ride to meet a girl, but the train gets delayed.
2nd act: A girl watches a rocket launch with her crush.
3rd act: A man roams around Tokyo longing for someone beyond his reach, then has an epiphany at a train crossing.

BlueMeanie88

BlueMeanie88

Jun 16, 2019
A very mild, meek young woman who is controlled and stepped over by all, espically her mother and husband. She is a dutiful, loving wife to her husband, who barely notices her and has affairs. She listens to everything her overbearing, divorced mother says. While visiting her mother in her childhood home, she finds an old Jack-in-the-box toy she had forgotten about. She winds up the box and out pops "", an imaginary childhood friend who only she could see as a child

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
A very mild, meek young woman who is controlled and stepped over by all, espically her mother and husband. She is a dutiful, loving wife to her husband, who barely notices her and has affairs. She listens to everything her overbearing, divorced mother says. While visiting her mother in her childhood home, she finds an old Jack-in-the-box toy she had forgotten about. She winds up the box and out pops "", an imaginary childhood friend who only she could see as a child
Drop dead Fred

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Here's one:
3rd act: A man roams around Tokyo longing for someone beyond his reach, then has an epiphany at a train crossing.
I have absolutely no idea. Even tried searching but nothing. Need clues please :halo:

Reactions: marcusuk63
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Here's one:
Clues:
It's an anime movie, but not from Studio Ghibli, and was released in 2007. The director's next movie comes out this June.
The first line of the film contains the title. The title of the movie refers to cherry blossoms.
The male character is the continuing thread between the otherwise disconnected 3 acts.
5 Centimeters per Second
The movie is worth watching for the beautiful artwork. The rocket launch scene is breathtakingly well-made.
I can't find the perfect Google query that leads to the scene without using the title, but I'm not giving up yet.

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
A little baby creature pops out of someone then has a feast before falling victim to the vacuum of space.

Reactions: Superfluous
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
A man has to face himself all alone on the moon to discover some unnerving truths about his reality.

2001 Space Odyssey?

or "Moon", starring Sam Rockwell?

An alien civil war comes to its climax as a new threat looms: a planet-killer. And the only thing that can stop it is an artifact that belongs to the side of good, delivered by the side of evil.

Last edited:
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
An alien civil war comes to its climax as a new threat looms: a planet-killer. And the only thing that can stop it is an artifact that belongs to the side of good, delivered by the side of evil.
Need help with this one. Clues please.

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Need help with this one. Clues please.

clue 1:
The planet-killer spelled his own demise. He revealed to the lesser villain the only thing that can defeat him (the artifact), and so the lesser villain sought to enslave the planet-killer using the artifact instead of destroying the artifact as he should have.

clue 2:
movie came out in the 80's.

clue 3:
The planet-killer found the lesser villain drifting in space, almost dead, and gave him a new body and new troops to command.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
New one...

In a dystopian British future, one man plans to bring down the totalitarian government, aided by a young woman.