• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Nothing?

A technophobe, left paralysed after an "accident" in which his wife also died, agrees to a chip implant to cure him so he can seek vengeance.
not a bad movie and old school practical effect not all cgi , can't remember what its called though lol EDIT too slow lol

Reactions: Superfluous
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Here goes:

A man goes on the hunt for a kidnapped girl while dealing with post-traumatic flashbacks and his self-harming tendencies.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Is this a recent film with a title consisting of 3 words, the first of which begins with the letter 'W', something like What, Which, ... that I recently watched and didn't understand but is highly rated?

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire The * ****
:pfff:

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Here goes:

A man goes on the hunt for a kidnapped girl while dealing with post-traumatic flashbacks and his self-harming tendencies.
Some hints:
The movie begins with the lead character choking himself with a plastic bag.
The movie premiered at Cannes in 2017 where it won awards for best screenplay and actor but went into distribution in 2018.
The score is by Jonny Greenwood

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
You were never really here. It's the movie I was thinking of but couldn't remember the name. I just remember it was alphabetically down at the bottom of my spreadsheet of movies (which I no longer have).

Last edited:
Reactions: RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
You were never really here. It's the movie I was thinking of but couldn't remember the name. I just remember it was alphabetically down at the bottom of my spreadsheet of movies (which I no longer have).
Yep, that's it. It's the movie that made me fall in love with Jonny Greenwood's music.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
A journalist and his pregnant French wife comes back to the US upon finding his estranged father is dying .his father was mostly absent when he was a child as he was a traveling salesman and when he did come home he would tell exaggerated stories of his travels , or were they ?

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
A journalist and his pregnant French wife comes back to the US upon finding his estranged father is dying .his father was mostly absent when he was a child as he was a traveling salesman and when he did come home he would tell exaggerated stories of his travels , or were they ?

Big Fish?

Reactions: marcusuk63
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Saw this as a kid...scarred me for life:

Woman gives birth to a full grown man.

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
A dozen men are trapped in an Antarctic research base with a shapeshifting alien that can assimilate any life form.

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
My favorite horror movie of all time. I know it looks cheesy now kind of, but the isolation alone was scary. X-files totally ripped it off 1st season. (Still love the show though)

A challenge: Two sisters process the fact that the earth will most likely be destroyed by a rogue planet headed its way. One falls into depression, then absolute acceptance. The 2nd cannot overcome her unshakable anxiety and attempts to keep the last hours of life as"normal" as possible.

Last edited:
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
A challenge: Two sisters process the fact that the earth will most likely be destroyed by a rogue planet headed its way. One falls into depression, then absolute acceptance. The 2nd cannot overcome her unshakable anxiety and attempts to keep the last hours of life as"normal" as possible
Melancholia?

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
My favorite horror movie of all time. I know it looks cheesy now kind of, but the isolation alone was scary. X-files totally ripped it off 1st season. (Still love the show though)

A challenge: Two sisters process the fact that the earth will most likely be destroyed by a rogue planet headed its way. One falls into depression, then absolute acceptance. The 2nd cannot overcome her unshakable anxiety and attempts to keep the last hours of life as"normal" as possible.
one of my favorite End of World films , i have a morbid love of end of world films lol

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019

Same here, though Alien is a close second for me.

Sabriel

Sabriel

for in that sleep of death what dreams may come
Jul 23, 2019
A man attempts to save his wife's life by searching for the fountain of youth through time and space.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Two men have to time travel to gather historical figures from different periods in order not to flunk their history test.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Two men have to time travel to gather historical figures from different periods in order not to flunk their history test.
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure!

A man tries to find and save the daughter of a politician who has gone missing while flashing back to his bad childhood.

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
Girl sells her jacket . Buys new boots. 2nd girl buys 1st girls jacket then falls over and loses her memory. Cat and mouse game ensues, revolving around the jacket and a magic show

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Girl sells her jacket . Buys new boots. 2nd girl buys 1st girls jacket then falls over and loses her memory. Cat and mouse game ensues, revolving around the jacket and a magic show
Desperately seeking Susan?

Reactions: GoBack