• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
hmm. how about "a group of Vietnam vets go on one final group hunting trip"

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
A young man, a slave working in a mine, finds a mysterious hilt (of a sword). He then makes his escape and goes on a series of adventures involving spaceships and "cyborg-cannibals". Finally he returns to free his people and rid them of the tyrannical rule of their "god".

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Is that the basis for your username? IMDB plot just says Star Wars rip-off That's it

New one...

A criminal convinces the system he's mentally ill to avoid prison time. He's committed and mayhem ensues

Reactions: Orin
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
A group of musicians is at work in the studio, gradually changing a folk-style number into a samba. Outside, heavily armed Black Panthers read revolutionary texts. The director's wife answers questions in monosyllables.

There are two names for the film, one of which is the title of the song the musicians are working on.

At the premiere the director was displeased with the final edit, punched the producer in the face and told the audience they were pigs for enjoying such crap! :pfff:

The director's French.

Last edited:
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
The owner of a castle decides to advertise it as a haunted one to attract tourists, but it turns out it really is haunted.

Came out in the 80's

Stars an actor who was in Star Wars Episode I

has a scene where the sunken tour bus levitates out of a body of water

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
The owner of a castle decides to advertise it as a haunted one to attract tourists, but it turns out it really is haunted.

Came out in the 80's

Stars an actor who was in Star Wars Episode I

has a scene where the sunken tour bus levitates out of a body of water
Hight Spirits

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
In a not too distant future of overpopulation, air pollution, year-long heat waves, and food shortages an NYPD detective comes across the murder of a top corporate executive and uncovers a terrible secret

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
A wizard senses that magic is fading from his realm as mankind embraces science and logic; he proposes to his fellow wizards to hide their realm from man in order to preserve it, but one of the wizards says this is a fool's paradise and decides to use his dark magic to infest the spirit of man so that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
A wizard senses that magic is fading from his realm as mankind embraces science and logic; he proposes to his fellow wizards to hide their realm from man in order to preserve it, but one of the wizards says this is a fool's paradise and decides to use his dark magic to infest the spirit of man so that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself.
Flight of Dragons?

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Here goes nothing:

A girl moves to a new house in a new town which she finds dull. But when the promise of a more exciting life comes around, it turns out to be less ideal than it looks.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Here goes nothing:

A girl moves to a new house in a new town which she finds dull. But when the promise of a more exciting life comes around, it turns out to be less ideal than it looks.
Beetlejuice?

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Here goes nothing:

tough one....

wild guess: Inside Out?

• Love
Reactions: Scribble Fan
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
hmm how about "a general gets sent to prison and creates an army"

A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
You got it!

Sorry for not responding earlier, I'd fallen asleep.
No worries, I'm just happy I finally got one!

As before, I'm just going to go with the last good movie I watched:
In an ordinary suburb of 1970s Detroit, lived 5 beautiful, mysterious sisters, whose doomed fates indelibly marked the neighborhood boys who to this day continue to obsess over them.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
No worries, I'm just happy I finally got one!

As before, I'm just going to go with the last good movie I watched:
In an ordinary suburb of 1970s Detroit, lived 5 beautiful, mysterious sisters, whose doomed fates indelibly marked the neighborhood boys who to this day continue to obsess over them.
The Virgin Suicides

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Nothing?

A technophobe, left paralysed after an "accident" in which his wife also died, agrees to a chip implant to cure him so he can seek vengeance.

Reactions: marcusuk63