• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear, I wasn't expecting to see you leave so soon.

I'm sorry for this but I'm also happy because this is what you want and you'll finally be at peace.

Wish you the best and if you happen to regret your action, it's always okay. We'll always be here waiting for you.

Hugs and love,

Matt

rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
I hope that this works. I am aiming to take it in a couple hours or so. I will delete my browsing history and let you know when I am last active. If this does not work, I will be back to let you know what happened... I hope not, that would be embarrassing!

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I hope that this works. I am aiming to take it in a couple hours or so. I will delete my browsing history and let you know when I am last active. If this does not work, I will be back to let you know what happened... I hope not, that would be embarrassing!
Don't worry about anything else Rose,

Just make sure you are content with your decision before u do anything.

*many hugs and thinking of you*:heart:

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I'll miss our little conversations. I will cherish each word that we've exchanged as if it were a precious treasure. So tragic that this had to be the route your life took, but I understand your decision all the same & wish you nothing but the best. I am sorry that it looks as though this post will never reach you... Even so, I hope to be with you in spirit. Maybe our paths will cross again in some distant future, in another life. Safe travels. <3

Last edited: