• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023

I miss talking to him.
I miss the intimacy.
I miss him saying what he thinks about something.
I truly miss his voice. I loved his voice.
This is torture.
I thought I deserve what we had. Finally, after so many years of fighting.
I thought he feels the same, at least that is what he said.

What goes around, comes around. I once left a boyfriend of 4 years because I wanted to go to dance school abroad. And I fell in love with his room mate. That was 20 years ago.
This boyfriend was so important to me but he suffocated me with his love and care.... me never having had bonding did not understand it. But I loved him the way I could and he was very important to me.
He shortly after got together with the other room mate (they lived in a threesome) and she got pregnant about half a year after I had broken up. She was waiting all along because she wanted my then boyfriend ever since they moved in together. So as soon as he was free she took him and got pregnant.
That's when I first fell into deep depression., when I realised there's no turning back because they re gonna be a family.
Life is great.

• Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
I

ImGoingHome

Apr 7, 2024
:aw:

Yeah sometimes the antisocial behaviour stems from autism, and the narcissistic, too. You both seem a explosive mixture just as me and my ex.

That is the word, thank you. When we started hanging out with eachother 4 years ago and more feelings evolved I thought to myself "Meteora, you cant do this, this is a repetition of what you ve already experienced so many times in your life". But I was very in need of a friend or partner so at some point I just gave up control and enjoyed the good parts. And there were also many unexpected nice things.

Yes true, they apparently have to make a concious decision because they don't feel it naturally. My ex was desperate about the fact. It always seemd to me he wanted to be "normal". Which of course he never could but I somehow believed in his will for change. And he did change a lot, too.

The part where he knows what you need and refuses it.... phew... that's very very tough. And also that he has this ex.-wife he loved more than anyone......... it s so painful what you re describing and.... I wished you d find the strenght to leave him because you deserve better...... but of course, I know perfectly how you feel......

It's sad to read that you are going to ctb....... however, I wish you a safe journey to the other side and may you rest in eternal peace. šŸ«‚
I'm still here. My option is open to me nearly anytime, so not losing anything by postponing it, potentially indefinitely.

This morning he dropped me off where he used to back when I had a life outside this place, we figured that would be best so no one questioned why he didn't report me. I told him if he talked so would I, & I'd just do it when I got anyways. He kept saying how he was right about everything & I was wrong. I said if he thought everything he did was right that meant he would continue on the way he has been the last 6 months & I couldn't live without him but I couldn't live like this. I had deleted WhatsApp, & ALL my contacts & messages. He knew I had no one I could call (he knew I didn't have any numbers written down anywhere either) & that I was going to cbt.

I got near enough to the location where I planned to do it & wanted to finally end this. (My first failed real attempt was at 14, & I made it to day 3 of VSED a couple times as an adult but wasn't in a suitable place to continue). He kept texting asking me to come back, & I finally asked him if he really only had 1 regret about his actions over the last 6 months, & he admitted he had a few. I am not hopeful. I wish with all my heart for our relationship to work, that this honeymoon stage will go on forever... On my way back I passed where I planned to cbt, so was able to confirm the suitability of that method. Even knowing I was coming home to my partner, I got such a strange & lovely feeling seeing & thinking about how I actually could be at peace if I wanted to. It was so comforting.

Think I am in shock now. I was fine coming back in the taxi, but then it took me 2 hours to roll a cigarette & make a cup of coffee, that was hours ago. No music or phone or anything-just checking occasionally in case a text from him came in (notifications off or something.) Feels strange being alive, had a foolproof method so it wasn't like the last times when I hoped for the best-this was certain.

He knows there is no way I could stay away from him & was even going to get me a ticket out of the country, but he really is the love of my life. We really do like the same stuff, similar life goals, etc. I'm a loner & so is he, so we were perfectly content just to be together & talk for hours. Our childhoods, everything. I would never cbt over a breakup, but what we have is special. Beyond lovebombing, we just connect in a way I never have with anyone else. I fell in love with him, then got so trauma bonded it's embarrassing. I can't even be near him without some part of my body connected to him.

I even like that he's a bit obsessive & controlling. In my messed up world the more attention someone pays the more they care. I do have a perfectly legitimate & "healthy" reason that I like him knowing where I am at all times though. When I ran away from my abusive father as a teen I had to cut off ties with everyone, hitchhiking around the country under a fake name. Standing alone on a desolate road, no one knows who or where you are... it was so horrifically lonely & scary-if anything happened no one would have ever known. It's extremely reassuring just to send a quick text so he knows when I change my location.

With trauma bonds you do need to remember that it can get easier & easier for each new partner to trauma bond you. I faked Stockholm at 15 the first time a partner wouldn't let me leave (it's not easy sleeping handcuffed) but found with each successive partner they had less trouble getting it to form. I am very strong willed & was able to leave them, though I wasn't able to even think about dating for a couple years afterwards. What I just went through... I could never live without him. Please be aware this is a possibility, & it probably really is the best thing for you to go no contact immediately, while you still can.

Yeah, we're quite a pair. I'll have to do some of those games so I can hit that magic number and DM, if I can. He may think being on here isn't good for me in which case I will miss you & keep you in my thoughts, but if I do cbt i will be back to at least let you know.

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I faked Stockholm at 15 the first time a partner wouldn't let me leave
What means you faked Stockholm?
When I ran away from my abusive father as a teen I had to cut off ties with everyone, hitchhiking around the country under a fake name. Standing alone on a desolate road, no one knows who or where you are... it was so horrifically lonely & scary-if anything happened no one would have ever known
That's tough and sad. I experienced similar things, guess I know how you must have felt.
We really do like the same stuff, similar life goals, etc. I'm a loner & so is he, so we were perfectly content just to be together & talk for hours. Our childhoods, everything. I would never cbt over a breakup, but what we have is special. Beyond lovebombing, we just connect in a way I never have with anyone else. I fell in love with him, then got so trauma bonded it's embarrassing. I can't even be near him without some part of my body connected to him
It was the same with my ex. I never had such a connection and openness with anyone before. He was my friend, my adviser, my lover....
The difference is that he fell out of love and replaced me. I would ve never expected that to happen.
This morning he dropped me off where he used to back when I had a life outside this place, we figured that would be best so no one questioned why he didn't report me.
Why would he do that?

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I miss him so much..... I don't think I will ever get over this. Or trust again. I know, I keep repeating myself, I'm sorry. I have no word to describe the emptiness I feel....

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
I get it, and that is some of the worst pain there is :( Seeing someone that was your everything so quickly move on, mine had another partner within a week. I promise you, it does get easier over time, and you will eventually only look back on the good times you had. It sounds like he downgraded, and that the new person is just his way of distracting himself from you. I hope you can find happiness too, but yeah thes situations can be a bitch <3

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I get it, and that is some of the worst pain there is :( Seeing someone that was your everything so quickly move on, mine had another partner within a week. I promise you, it does get easier over time, and you will eventually only look back on the good times you had. It sounds like he downgraded, and that the new person is just his way of distracting himself from you. I hope you can find happiness too, but yeah thes situations can be a bitch <3
Thank you...... yeah mine took only one week to replace me, too.
It's just so weird I can't really be angry....
How can he so quickly be so close with someone else? I don't get it.
Only thing that helps is pray.

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
I dont know your situation, but my guess is that she is just a rebound and he is masking the pain of losing an incredible person like you! Doesnt make it hurt any less tho, but trust me, he is probably trying to make it seem like they are closer and doing better than they are to piss you off. sending prayers your way <3

• Aww..
Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I'm not worth being loved. I'm not saying this so everyone says, "of course you are". I really think it is the truth. I do not deserve love. And I therefore cannot love myself. I don't think anybody would stay with me, spend his life with me. In good times and bad times, as they say. It seems I'm just not worthy of that.I m doomed to be lost, lonely and sad. I tried to turn it around in my 30ies. Just to end up in the same place as I always was.
Nobody can really care about me because .... I don't know... because there is something very wrong with me. Seems I can't escape my fate.

I dont know your situation, but my guess is that she is just a rebound and he is masking the pain of losing an incredible person like you! Doesnt make it hurt any less tho, but trust me, he is probably trying to make it seem like they are closer and doing better than they are to piss you off. sending prayers your way <3
Your words make me cry..... thank you <3. All I ever wanted was love.

It seems there is a part of me who still denies I will never ever be with him the way I was. A part that looks for possible solutions how to get back together.
Will this go away? Is it normal???
I feel so helpless :(.

Last edited:
Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
these feelings are 1000% normal, and I myself remember mulling over these exact thoughts for hours trying to figure out how I could get her back in my life. for me, the pain slowly goes away and I realized that no matter how much I want things back the way they were, it was damaging to both of us and that's ultimately not who I was meant to be with. I suspect your situation is similar. you are totally worth being loved, you just gotta find someone who is patient and willing to love you the way you need:)

• Aww..
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
.... thank you.....
How long have you been seperated?
It is crazy, as you say, my head is spinning and spinning.... I m thinking obsessively without getting any solution....

Yeah our connection was fatal, too. But at the moment I wouldn't care to drown with him. Seems better than killing myself alone.

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
it's been 3 years now for me and most of those thoughts have gone entirely, although I'll randomly have reminders and get super sad again for a bit lol. Time tends to heal alot

• Hugs
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hm ok.... Yes they say time heals....
I would love to call him so much.... Sometimes I think, why don't I just do it?

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
If it would bring you closure to just call and get your peace then that's fine, but do you think he'd be able to have a respectful and amicable conversation with you? In my case, I actually did end up breaking down and calling her and it ended up being a mistake because it went poorly and turned into a mess and now she has blocked me so just be careful if you decide to, because it's hard to control emotions if the purpose of the call isn't for the right reason yknow

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
If it would bring you closure to just call and get your peace then that's fine, but do you think he'd be able to have a respectful and amicable conversation with you?
Hm I have strong feelings still..... we often said we could be friends....
I think he could, yes. On the other hand I m not interested in hearing how happy he is with her ;-(. Last time we spoke (a monrhs ago) he talked about her and that was extremely painful. At the same time good to hear he struggles with simular things than he did with me (showing his real self).
In my case, I actually did end up breaking down and calling her and it ended up being a mistake because it went poorly and turned into a mess and now she has blocked me so just be careful if you decide to, because it's hard to control emotions if the purpose of the call isn't for the right reason yknow
Did you scream at her or why would she block you? Was it her ending the relationship?

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Ironically I told myself, before I let go of control and just decided to get involved with my ex, I can still kill myself if it turns out horribly.
Here I am.

My life has become so predictable, I know what will happen but I cannot do anything against it.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I called him. He must have rejected the call. It rang two times and then the connection broke off.

He's so incapable... expected so fucking much of me and doesn't do the slightest himself.
He can go fuck himself, honestly.

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
This guy is definitly everything but normal. Full of contradictions and blames me for mine. Ridiculous. Why did I even listen to him? He s an abusive, egoistic asshole.
Threw me away when I didn't serve him anymore. What an imbecile. He doesn t have feelings. Just for himself. I really wish he will learn his lesson the hard way.

Aliceinborderline

Aliceinborderline

May 13, 2023
make it look like hes cheating and ruin his relationship make him regret everything and haunt him for a while

• Aww..
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
@Aliceinborderline why do you mean "make it look"? He really is with someone new.

He's a liar, a coward, an egosit. He used me. He deceived me. And calles it love.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Ich fĆ¼hle mich so benutzt. Du hast mich einfach ersetzt, weggeworfen. Du brauchtest mich nicth mehr. Ich mƶcte tot sein. Jetzt erst recht. Warum bin ich so feige. Du hast nicht die Sozialkompetenz eine Beziehung normal, richtig zu beenden. Stattdessen schiebst du alle Schuld auf mich. Das ist doch krank. Total krank. Und ich liebte dich aus reinem Herzen. Ich denke, du weisst nicht, was Liebe ist. Alles versinkt im Einheitsbrei. Die Tage, die NƤchte... alles ist gleichfƶrmig und leer. Gibt es eine Belohnung, wenn wir durchhalten? Oder warum sonst bin ich noch hier? Ich will nicht mehr fĆ¼hlen, nicht mehr denken, nicht mehr existieren.

Ich erlaube mir tagsĆ¼ber keine Gedanken mehr an dich. Ich sag das Code-Wort, sobald ich merke, dass ich wieder in Gedanken versinke.
Aber die Trauer bleibt. Der Schmerz.
Ich denke nicht, dass ich nochmal vertraue. Ausserdem bin ich sowas von kaputt. So jemanden will auch keiner. Es ist das Ende, nicht nur dieser Beziehung.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: INTJme