• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shijimahead

shijimahead

Apr 27, 2023
tomorrow I will hang myself at night after getting out of the psych ward, in my own room, I have it all practiced and I expect a peaceful and painless death. before, I will just eat my favorite foods, a lot of them, and get drunk for the first time in my life (I've always wanted to know how it felt like).

I left a note for both my mother and father, although I live with my mom, I expect for a lady who cleans the house to read it and call an ambulance at around 10am. long after I'm dead. I'm sure to say, nothing has ever made me so happy as to know I will be gone.

I'm new to this forum and I don't know anybody here, and sorry if I made a couple of stupid questions regarding overdosing, just wanted to know if there would ever be a second option, or I wanted to know just because I don't want to fail in CTB this time.

thank you all here for having such a (supportive community? idk haven't been here for long, but I'll go thinking you guys are a friendly.) community.

If anyone has any ideas in what to do before I go, please tell me, but I won't have much time though.

goodbye.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: shijimahead
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Farewells OP and may your peace be eternal.

• Love
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Don't know your situation. But if you're going to drink and you've never been drunk, my favorite is Pinot Grigio wine on the rare occasion I drink. Not too sweet, not too strong. But one bottle will probably do it. Two might be too much if you've never drank and don't want to fail. Or have mimosas - champagne and orange juice!

Good luck tomorrow and have a safe trip.

shijimahead

shijimahead

Apr 27, 2023
Don't know your situation. But if you're going to drink and you've never been drunk, my favorite is Pinot Grigio wine on the rare occasion I drink. Not too sweet, not too strong. But one bottle will probably do it. Two might be too much if you've never drank and don't want to fail. Or have mimosas - champagne and orange juice!

Good luck tomorrow and have a safe trip.
I will try to have some wine then! where I live sadly, I think I can't get that specific bottle, but I will enjoy some before leaving.

thank you, and the best of my wishes to you.

Reactions: Onomatopoeia
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
don't die with regrets. do the things you were always too scared to do. wishing you well. i hope it isn't painful.

• Love
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
If you wish, you can make a wish list of things you want to do before you leave. I wish you all the best and I am sorry to hear that you have made the decision to leave CTB. It is difficult. I hope you find peace

• Love