• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I made plans to ctb on the 8th due to that being the last day of my girls trip with my friends. However I backed out...it wasn't due to fear though. It was mostly because as I was practicing it and trying to find the sweet spot for night night....I didnt feel anything. The days before the date I made I was so desperate for death but when the day came I was just tired and not as passionate.

I want a passionate suicide on my part...night sound weird but that's just me. So I ended up not doing it. I planned on possibly doing it the next day...however I also didn't do it. I got in the bath ready to slot my wrist and the rope was tapped around my neck (not fully twisted just twisted a little) for night night. I ended up also not doing it. I wasn't necessarily afraid but honestly the bath was super hot and I felt super tired and dizzy 😭. I tried cutting but couldn't bring myself to go all the way and then maybe out of frustration idk I just started strangling myself with my rope but yeah that didn't work obviously.

I was super dizzy and tired and ended up just going to be willing to admit failure.(also the sweet spot on the neck is really hard to find) My trip was supposed to be over and I was supposed to catch a plane today. However my flight has been delayed 2 days. I really wanted to ctb ont his trip for reasons I won't get into so I have two more days to do it.

I laughed cause damn...maybe the world really wants me to do this how ironic.

I also want to do it so. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE SWEET SPOT ON MY NECK ....I only found it on one side not the other I tried looking through past posts on how to find it but they are just for guys and say right above the Adams apple ...I tried feeling for my Adams apple and going above it but I can't find it. I looked at a neck anatomy picture to find it but still couldn't find it. Please help 😭🙏🏽

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Carotid artery? That's where your pulse is. You have one on each side of your neck

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Carotid artery? That's where your pulse is. You have one on each side of your neck
I can't find it 😭 that's the problem. Any advice on how to find it?
I can't find it 😭 that's the problem. Any advice on how to find it?
I tried for like an hour. I even tried tightening the rope on each part of my neck in hopes of finding it. I started at the top then slowly move it down...nothing

Reactions: sserafim
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
💀💀💀💀 I....
Bro I'm dumb. I looked up the carotid artery on Google before just to see the placement and couldn't find it. But didn't think of looking up how to find the artery 😭

Sorry for wasting your time and thank you I found a video and an article

Here for anyone who has similar questions
Article:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...ng-pulse-over-the-carotid-artery/img-20006075
Video:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Put the tip of your index and long finger in the groove of your neck along your windpipe to feel the pulse in your carotid artery.

maybe these will help. i'm a bit confused. are you planning to hang or cut your throat?

Haha I just found that one
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Put the tip of your index and long finger in the groove of your neck along your windpipe to feel the pulse in your carotid artery.

maybe these will help. i'm a bit confused. are you planning to hang or cut your throat?

Yeah my plans a bit wierd. But I'm doing neither. I'm planning on doing night night and slitting my wrist