• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Alright then, and the decoy plan as well?

Yeah, but please update if you can.
I'll start writing a decoy note shortly and set the alarm on the spare phone @6:45am (the time my Dad will wake up) and leave the phone on top of the note.

I'll set fake coordinates of my CTB location. It's 1.5 hrs away from home. And my city has terrible traffic. So it should give me enough valuable time
I'll continue to update y'all for sure to the best of my ability

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, SVEN, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I'll start writing a decoy note shortly and set the alarm on the spare phone @6:45am (the time my Dad will wake up) and leave the phone on top of the note.

I'll set fake coordinates of my CTB location. It's 1.5 hrs away from home. And my city has terrible traffic. So it should give me enough valuable time
I'll continue to update y'all for sure to the best of my ability
Lag isn't that bad anymore. Such an elaborate plan to confuse your family too to buy time.By 6:45am, should sn be successful, you would've been long dead.

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Pulsoximeter readings as of 12:50am.
Spo2% 98
pr Bpm 70
Pi % 8.2

Lag isn't that bad anymore. Such an elaborate plan to confuse your family too to buy time.By 6:45am, should sn be successful, you would've been long dead.
Yeah, 2.5-3 hours should be sufficient for me to be dead.
The lag isn't too bad anymore. Hope it doesn't get laggy again

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori and Goku Black
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Hoping and praying, it will be all peaceful for you, meet you on the other side soon ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: PracheenKaal_00!
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Update :

I've started writing the decoy note. I should finish the note in 15 mins and set the alarm.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Goku Black, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
@PracheenKaal_00! Just sent you a PM, hope it all goes well ❤️

• Hugs
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Hey, :hug:
@PracheenKaal_00! Just sent you a PM, hope it all goes well ❤️
sorry I won't be able to respond to ur pm. Thank you for your concern. It means a lot to me

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori, Goku Black and 1 other person
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
I wish you peace 💗

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and PracheenKaal_00!
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Update :

I've started writing the decoy note. I should finish the note in 15 mins and set the alarm.
I've finished writing my decoy note and set the alarm at 6:45am. Alarm will repeat 5 times. Hoping that my decoy note will work.
I'll consumer domperidone tablet (3 tablets 10 mg )at 1:30am
I'll give the next update within 5 minutes after 1:30am

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Clasrink, Goku Black and 3 others
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Good luck and I hope your journey is smooth and minimal pain. Sorry to see you go especially so young.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori and PracheenKaal_00!
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Update :

I've consumed 3 tablets (10mg dose) of domperidone.

I'll give the next pulsoximeter reading after 20 mins

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Old Friend, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
void kitty

void kitty

Sep 29, 2023
I am new here, I wish you all best for a calm peaceful healing journey ahead <3
i had some questions if you don't mind, answering.
I have watched some of the last of us eps, I loved how i much I had watched of lou.

• Hugs
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
I hope you are able to find peace. I hate that you've found yourself in the position you're in but I hope for you that your suffering ends soon. You don't deserve the stress and pain you've been faced with.

• Hugs
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I am new here, I wish you all best for a calm peaceful healing journey ahead <3
i had some questions if you don't mind, answering.
I have watched some of the last of us eps, I loved how i much I had watched of lou.
I have watched all the episodes of tlou hbo. And I've seen the gameplay of part 1 and 2 before the hbo show.
I really recommend tlou part 1 and 2 game and the hbo show.
I hope you are able to find peace. I hate that you've found yourself in the position you're in but I hope for you that your suffering ends soon. You don't deserve the stress and pain you've been faced with.
It's indeed unfortunate. But it is what it is.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori, Goku Black and 1 other person
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
Farewell, hope you find the peace you're seeking.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and PracheenKaal_00!
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Update
Pulsoximeter reading as of 1:55 am post domperidone consumption
Spo2%96
Pr bpm 78
Pi% 7.7
I'll consume 'Ibuprofen + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone' tablet after 15 mins and update y'all

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Goku Black, Moburin 29 and 3 others
void kitty

void kitty

Sep 29, 2023
I have watched all the episodes of tlou hbo. And I've seen the gameplay of part 1 and 2 before the hbo show.
I really recommend tlou part 1 and 2 game and the hbo show.

It's indeed unfortunate. But it is what it is.
I'll surely give the show a complete watch, although I can't say about the game. Ik both lou games are def good.

if you don't mind can you tell how did get SN and everything, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable answering.

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I'll surely give the show a complete watch, although I can't say about the game. Ik both lou games are def good.

if you don't mind can you tell how did get SN and everything, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable answering.
I ordered from an online source (which I won't be mentioning I'm sorry) Regarding the remaining items, I got some of them from a pharmacy. Some I got it from medicine cabinet at home. And the remaining items (superglue, plastic cups and measuring cups) from grocery store

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, One day too late and Goku Black
Moburin 29

Moburin 29

Just a random background character
Sep 17, 2023
Rest well dear stranger.

I hope it feels comforting to know, that so many people share your final moments with you, even when they can't be physically there. Like little ghosts who sit nearby and quitly wish you all the best )

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: hevlalab, Tulip<3, Oncologynurz123 and 1 other person
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Update
Pulsoximeter reading as of 1:55 am post domperidone consumption
Spo2%96
Pr bpm 78
Pi% 7.7
I'll consume 'Ibuprofen + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone' tablet after 15 mins and update y'all
Update
I've consumed 'Ibuprofen + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone' tablet. Ibu and Para acts as pain relievers and chloro acts as muscle relaxants

I'll consume antacids (2 tablets) after 25-30 minutes. After that I'll prepare the SN mix, superglue the bathroom door and then consume SN

I'll share the next pulsoximeter readings after 15 minutes
I hope it feels comforting to know, that so many people share your final moments with you, even when they can't be physically there. Like little ghosts who sit nearby and quitly wish you all the best )
It's indeed comforting. This community's members are truly non-judgmental and supportive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, whitherrvbound, AlouA and 5 others
void kitty

void kitty

Sep 29, 2023
I ordered from an online source (which I won't be mentioning I'm sorry) Regarding the remaining items, I got some of them from a pharmacy. Some I got it from medicine cabinet at home. And the remaining items (superglue, plastic cups and measuring cups) from grocery store
no worries, thankyou <3

Moburin 29

Moburin 29

Just a random background character
Sep 17, 2023
How are you doing there ?

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Folks I am sorry bloody server error so couldn't accceess this site my account and couldnt update yall. I am sorry if I caused too much worry to hall.

I have sealed myself in the bathroom door and I have prepared SN drink. I'll be consuming it now. I am ready to enter the afterlife

Since this site is lagging too much and not working properly, I cannot update yall anymore.

Y'all thank you for being with me in my final moments, y'all are truly supportive and understanding. ILY all and I'm really gonna miss yall I hope that we can meet on the other side.

Thank you all. I will miss you. Also, thank you mods ans admins, thank you for allowing me to become a member of this site

Goodbye y'all. I'll be logging out now.
I am ready to start a new journey in the afterlife. Mods, deactivate my account in 5 minutes.
Folks I am sorry bloody server error so couldn't accceess this site my account and couldnt update yall. I am sorry if I caused too much worry to hall.

I have sealed myself in the bathroom door and I have prepared SN drink. I'll be consuming it now. I am ready to enter the afterlife

Since this site is lagging too much and not working properly, I cannot update yall anymore.

Y'all thank you for being with me in my final moments, y'all are truly supportive and understanding. ILY all and I'm really gonna miss yall I hope that we can meet on the other side.

Thank you all. I will miss you. Also, thank you mods ans admins, thank you for allowing me to become a member of this site

I am ready to start a new journey in the afterlife. Mods, deactivate my account in 5 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Longwalk, dggtscccvfd and 20 others
lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
safe travels, i hope you'll find your freedom 💜 i'll let you know if liked the movies when my time comes

e: i hope it was peaceful and that you're in a better place now. i'm happy that we were able to provide you some warmth and comfort in your last moments. it's sad to see you go but i hope you found everything you were looking for and that you're free of suffering. sleep well 💜

Last edited:
Reactions: Trakehner
Mad World

Mad World

Here comes autumn.
Sep 22, 2023
Safe travels and I hope the ride isn't bumpy. And remember, if you have a change of heart or things don't go as planned you are always welcome back here.

Reactions: lucyna
tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
I've been following your thread, and I'm sorry that you have been thru so much unbearable pain in this world. I hope your journey is peaceful to the eternal life.

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Hope you find peace 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.