• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
My time has come.
My bus has arrived. I'll be boarding the bus. The destination of the bus, afterlife. My bus ticket name - 'Destination to peace, freedom and healing in afterlife'. This is a relieving moment for me, yet at the same time a bittersweet moment.

Here's what I'll be following to consume SN:

> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX <

Here's the regimen (Vizzy's SN guide):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Stat Dose
Some people will not want to wait 2 days or fear that two days of using an antiemetic will have a negative effect on them. Stat dose is equally successful as the two day regime. Dignitas only use a Stat Dose process. Remember to consider the appropriate fasting and try not to drink for 2 hours beforehand.
1 hour before drinking SN600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any pain killer as long as you stay within the recommended dose
45 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
30 minutes before drinking SNDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.
SN drink
Once consumed, immediately relax on a bed, couch or reclining chair. There is no way to predict for an individual when the effects will start to happen. The SN will give you low blood pressure and fainting is a common occurrence. This is a good thing as you are now unconscious and will feel nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of fasting for 8 hours, I'll be fasting for 6-7 hours (Min I'll fast is for 4 hours, no compromise on that). I'll stop drinking fluids 2 hours before SN consumption.

I'll consume paracetamol 1000mg 15 mins post dinner. This is because 'Ibuprofen + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone' has the dosage of 400mg + 325mg + 250mg respectively. I do-not want any damage to other organs in my body.

30 minutes before consuming SN, I'll consume 'Ibuprofen + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone' tablet. And 20 mins before consuming SN, I'll consume antacid tablet.

I'll be following everything else as per the regimen. I'll not be buying sleeping pills or something close to sleeping pills as I have the needed meds. Hopefully, this plan of mine should work.

> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX <

Timings mentioned are in Indian Standard Time.
I have already started my fasting since 7:55pm IST, I have consumed 1 tablet of paracetamol 1000mg at 8:30pm IST.

Btw, thank you SS community and members, y'all have been nothing but supportive, understanding and non-judgmental. Also, thank you to mods and admins of this site. To run this site is not an easy task at all.

I'll start live updating this post from 12am IST (1/10/2023). By this time, my parents and sibling should be asleep. I'll consume SN anytime post 2am IST. I'll continue updating y'all in this thread until I'm no longer able to update.

I hope that my CTB attempt will be successful. I hope that I'll successfully find peace and freedom. I hope y'all will be able to find your peace and freedom successfully, in whatever you decide.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It's been an absolute pleasure to have known you for the time that you've been here, of all the goodbye threads that I've seen in my short time here, this one has been on my mind for a while. I'm sorry your situation is in such a desperate state. I look forward to any updates as well and I can only hope the whole process is as peaceful as possible. For what your situation is, it's really sad that things turned this way.

I'm glad to have known you and our interactions, albeit brief, were worthwhile.✌🏽

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I'm new to this forum, so i haven't seen any of your other posts yet, but are you absolutely sure you wanna go through with this?
Especially with a method like this that is slow, it is not yet too late to change your mind. Although I emphatize with you, it pains me to see a like-minded brother taking himself away from this earth.
If you decide to change your mind or just want to talk, i'm here to talk.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I'm new to this forum, so i haven't seen any of your other posts yet, but are you absolutely sure you wanna go through with this?
I've already decided to go through with this. Suicide wasn't my first option though. After contemplating multiple times and considering factors only I've decided to CTB.
It's been an absolute pleasure to have known you for the time that you've been here, of all the goodbye threads that I've seen in my short time here, this one has been on my mind for a while. I'm sorry your situation is in such a desperate state. I look forward to any updates as well and I can only hope the whole process is as peaceful as possible. For what your situation is, it's really sad that things turned this way.

I'm glad to have known you and our interactions, albeit brief, were worthwhile.✌🏽
I'll continue to update you and the other members until I'm no longer able to. It has been a pleasure conversing with you. Thank you for being non-judgmental and supportive. I'll start the live updates on this thread from 12am IST (1/10/223), by that time my parents and sibling should be asleep.

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

γ…€γ…€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Aug 24, 2023
I hope everything goes well and that you get the peace you want. Virtual hug

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's been a pleasure to have been able to talk with you. I'm sorry seeing you go but it is what you have decided will be best for you. Your threads, documenting your journey, will leave an impact here on the forum. Thank you for sharing your experience with the community. I wish you all the best with your plan and a peaceful transition. I hope you find peace, safe travels! Farewell!!

lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
it's always bittersweet to see people go even if you don't know them, but i like to think that many of us from here will be able to meet in a better place and talk about better things. like i said in your other thread: safe travels, i hope you'll find your peace and freedom πŸ’œ

Last edited:
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Go well, weary traveller. Just this one, final, bittersweet effort and you can lay down the heavy burden you've been carrying. Best wishes for an easy departure and a sweet, restful arrival at your desired destination.
Sven.

Last edited:
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
it's always bittersweet to see people go even if you don't know them, but i like to think that many of us from here will be able to meet in a better place and talk about better things. like i said in your other thread: safe travels, i hope you'll find your peace and freedom πŸ’œ
I hope that we all can meet in a better place and talk to each other.
Here onwards I'll be live updating y'all.

Update after taking paracetamol
Pulsoximeter readings :
Spo2% 98
Pr bpm 87
Pi% 6.9-7.2
I'll be consuming SN anytime after 2am or 3am IST. I'll consume SN after consulting all the other needed meds.

Btw, I'm not complaining. But I guess this site is laggy rn. It's talking more time to load the page :( I'll still be updating y'all live to the best of my ability.

Update :

I've already started fluids fasting from 11:50pm
Meanwhile I'm listening to some songs on Spotify [I have a bad taste in music lol :(.]

Last edited:
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
It will be a hour or 2 before I consume meds and start mixing SN with water.

Have y'all watched Mission Impossible 7?
So far I feel calm after consuming paracetamol, except for slight muscle stiffness in my right hand, no other side effects.

Last edited:
lucyna

lucyna

Aug 22, 2023
It will be a hour or 2 before I consume mess and start mixing SN with water.

Have y'all watched Mission Impossible 7?
So far I feel calm after consuming paracetamol, except for slight muscle stiffness in my right hand, no other side effects.
i'm personally so bad at watching any movies or shows like i can't concentrate at all and i always miss 80% of what's happening lol, is it a movie you enjoyed?

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I'll be updating my next pulsoximeter reading after 12:50 am
i'm personally so bad at watching any movies or shows like i can't concentrate at all and i always miss 80% of what's happening lol, is it a movie you enjoyed?
Yeah, a huge fan of mission impossible series. Have seen all of Mission impossible movies right from MI 1 till MI 7
Btw. Have y'all watched the tlou hbo?

I

ItsMeUnique

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good hear
Sep 28, 2023
Hey there. Wishing you goodluck on your journey! I hope everything will go smoothly! Ill be watching this thread very closely!

lucyna

lucyna

Aug 22, 2023
I'll be updating my next pulsoximeter reading after 12:50 am

Yeah, a huge fan of mission impossible series. Have seen all of Mission impossible movies right from MI 1 till MI 7
i've heard so much of them, i'm probably missing out, i'll start from the first one next week when i'm ready with moving since it's something that gave you enjoyment, maybe i'll get something out of them too!

Last edited:
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
if I may ask, are you in the bathroom which I do remember was your location and is it superglued as what part of your plan?

Site is laggy for me too but it happens from time to time.
I'm not in the bathroom yet. I'll seal myself shut in the bathroom door after 2am or 2:30am. I'll superglue the door before sealing the door shut.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I'm not in the bathroom yet. I'll seal myself shut in the bathroom door after 2am or 2:30am. I'll superglue the door before sealing the door shut.
Alright then, and the decoy plan as well?
The site is really laggy rn. I hope it doesn't become too laggy otherwise I won't be able to update y'all :(
Yeah, but please update if you can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori