• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I'm so sorry that it came to this for you; life can be so incredibly tragic and cruel, and I'm so sorry for all of the pain you've endured. I'm not the best at words in goodbye threads, but I just wanted to say that you're in my thoughts, and I truly hope you find the peace you are looking for, whatever that might mean for you. ❤️

weedico

weedico

six's herald
Jun 8, 2023
quick lil update (again, thank you all for your really kind words!)
probably gonna have to move my time by an hour or two, family only just fell asleep. otherwise on schedule with my AEs and everything else. little to no anxiety which is nice. SHing to fill the time and get some more calm

T-3-4???? hours

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Safe traveling! May you find peace & freedom! Farewell!

• Love
Reactions: weedico
astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Had the benefit of being able to chat a bit with you. At this point it's obvious I wish you nothing but the best. I know you'll find peace and you are so brave.

Here forever with you friend. Please rest easy when the time comes.

• Love
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
I'm so curious as to what your story it given how you worded your reasoning in the first post- either way I wish peace and a smooth journey for you.

• Love
weedico

weedico

six's herald
Jun 8, 2023
About to crack my package of sn as we speak. I've made it to my spot. I somehow drove 2 hours without being reported missing yet. It's unreal how everything's aligned. Gonna go prep the cocktail, then will chat around a bit and listen to music before I ingest.
It's so fucking dark out here

T-30min

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
@weedico I'm glad I caught you before you go. I wish you all the best and as smooth a ride as possible.
How are you feeling anyway, I just logged in and saw this, it's surreal how this is. I hope I will have the same strength to do it since my resolve has been good enough so far

Last edited:
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Farewell, I hope the bus ride's smooth & you're able to find what you've been searching for postmortem.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I hope you find peace

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Save travels my friend <3
I hope your Exit is as peaceful as possible!