• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stress

Nov 14, 2020
Hope u can finally feel calmness, peacefulness. Giving u a big huggggg before u go have a safe flight to dreamy land. But if u do need someone to talk to or even have second thoughts on ur ctb u can always chat with anyone on here we will always welcome u

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Can I ask a quick question - I seem to remember that Dani necked it straight down in one (I wasn't watching).

Was he stood up or sat down when he fell over?

I'm thinking that might effect how quickly low blood pressure makes you pass out (standing or sitting or lying down)

H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Death=Going home (Where we all came from) because…

Earth is not your home

Copy pasted text from the URL above:

Sometimes people write to me expressing intense fear of dying. In fact, sometimes these people are so afraid of dying that the anxiety overwhelms them while they are living.

Some people fear slipping away into oblivion. Others fear going to a hell-like afterlife. Some fear that death dooms you to walk the Earth as a spirit forever.

People don't want to leave their loved ones on Earth, or they are afraid of the pain of dying.

These are all valid fears.

We incarnate without memory of where we were before we were born and without knowledge of where we go after death.

But what I hope you will come to understand is that Earth is not your home. Earth is a place you visit to experience physicality. When you are done experiencing the ride that is your life, you will go home, back to the ether from whence you came.

You left home to come to Earth.

You left your true existence in the ether, took a human body, inserted your soul into that body, and are now living out the role you designed for yourself.

When you are done, you will release the vessel (your body) and traipse merrily back home, once again the energetic frequency you were before you incarnated.

When you go back home you will more fully understand why you veiled the truth from yourself when you incarnated, but basically it was so you wouldn't sully the experience you had here. That could ruin the challenge, the magic, the fun.

Do not be afraid to die. Dying is going home after a day playing in the park. Transitioning is not always comfortable, but that discomfort is fleeting when the transition is complete.

Enjoy this life to its absolute fullest. And when your time comes, be excited about who you're going to reconnect with on the other side, the stories you will share, and the wisdom you will have gained.
If I ever ctb, I will certainly follow your guide, Dani.

You were an amazing human being! If there's any kind of afterlife, I'm looking forward to meeting you there!
Out of no coincidence, I have screenshoted his SS profile on the day that Dani a.k.a @LetzteAusfahrt CTB'ed:

E2A4FC53 EC95 431B A8CF 2A1713FF891B

Last edited:
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
This is the first time I read this through! Very interesting.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
i'm Dani from Switzerland

I am active in various German-language forums and try to support anyone planning and executing suicide who wants it.

It is inhumane how society deals with suicide that it is still a taboo subject.
Who gives them the right to forbid me to end my life myself. At a time chosen by me

Life that is completely meaningless and worthless.

Some information about me;
I am male, 52 years old and will kill myself in September 2020.

Unfortunately I have to wait a little longer because I want to keep a promise beforehand. Even though waiting is getting more and more difficult, I always stick to my vet.

I've been depressed for 37 years,
the past 25 years of which have been chronic.
Social phobia since childhood,
Socially isolated for 37 years,
was workaholic,
had 2 untreated burnout,
Complex PTSD
gay, coming out at the age of 30,
never had a relationship, never sex

Recently declined from normal status to welfare and emergency shelter.

In treatment for the first time
Medicines for the first time
(375mg venlafaxine).

Resigned and gave up, but now feel better than ever

I'm in treatment, therapist knows all my thoughts and plans.

I had no idea he had such a tragic life :mmm:

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I had no idea he had such a tragic life :mmm:

Yes, really heart-breaking.
In spite of being good-looking and very intelligent, he never managed to be in a relationship. Depression and any kind of mental illness can be such motherfuc*ers!

What surprises me is how well-organized he was. He had everything so...well-planned.

Damn, I miss him and I wish I could've talked to him more and become good friends with him.

S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
i truely hope u find the peace u yearn for and deserve

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
In spite of being good-looking and very intelligent, he never managed to be in a relationship. Depression and any kind of mental illness can be such motherfuc*ers!

:mmm::mmm:

What surprises me is how well-organized he was. He had everything so...well-planned.

Well, he was a Swiss guy in his 50s after all... Those people still tend to live & die by a certain sober code

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
He was definitely a decent human being. I only had the chance to converse with him once and the pleasure was all mine. He is sorely missed.

He suffered from depression & social phobia/isolation for almost 40 years, yet he was a workaholic & he never asked for help from a doctor/therapist. I can't help but wonder if Switzerland killed him. The Swiss aren't exactly famous for their warmth & compassion, they're obsessed with modesty, responsibility, hard work, sobriety, propriety, thrift, stoicism... A Swiss guy I used to chat with once described Switzerland as an extremely polished, picturesque hell where the people are icier than the climate

S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
He suffered from depression & social phobia/isolation for almost 40 years, yet he was a workaholic & he never asked for help from a doctor/therapist. I can't help but wonder if Switzerland killed him. The Swiss aren't exactly famous for their warmth & compassion, they're obsessed with modesty, responsibility, hard work, sobriety, propriety, thrift, stoicism... A Swiss guy I used to chat with once described Switzerland as an extremely polished, picturesque hell where the people are icier than the climate
i did not know that at all, sounds a bit like germany then. i really hope he found his peace :(

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
It's more or less the same way Hermann Hesse describes Switzerland ... he attempted suicide as a teenager but then he turned to writing and suffered all his life

C

cantseethelight

Jul 6, 2021
This man was an absolute legend, his post explaining why we should not fear death is one of the most moving pieces I've ever read on this forum. Rest easy, Dani.
Hey.. would you mind sharing that post? My search function isn't working for some reason. Thank you

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
This thread has been locked and has been tidied up so that all comments are respectful. It was left open for a long time, but I feel it has run its course and is becoming increasingly off-topic.

Out of respect for members who are in the process of passing away or who have already left us, I would like to encourage everyone to please treat goodbye threads with the respect they deserve. Goodbye threads and updates could be the last thing a member ever wrote, and the very last time they communicated with anyone before they passed.

Unless the OP has stated that they are open to talking about their chosen method and are okay with a discourse taking place, please refrain from using goodbye threads for methods discussions and treat their final posts with kindness, sensitivity and tact. These are not appropriate spaces to ask questions about methods. There is already a wealth of information on this site and more suitable threads for these types of queries.

I understand that in this case, LetzteAusfahrt/Dani was clear on the fact that he was comfortable with his passing being documented and discussed, so relevant comments have been kept to honour those wishes.

I did not know Dani myself, but he has written multiple fantastic threads which have had a lasting impact on me, and it is clear he was loved and appreciated here. May he continue to Rest In Peace. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.