• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Conscious sedation (vs deep sedation).. is a neat one. There you can clearly see the different levels of sedation and consciousness.

When someone is not moving but is crying in pain during a procedure vs someone who has a smile on his or her face while you are busy reducing their fractures...

Last edited:
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
There are various levels of sedation from: sedate (sleepy, feel pain consciously, body has physiologic reactions to pain (e.g. cortisol release, increased HR, BP, and respiration), sleep (EEG changes, sleep, physiologic responses to pain, no conscious perception of pain but CAN be aroused to wakefulness), coma (deeper EEG changes, physiologic response to pain, no conscious perception of pain, CANNOT be aroused), anesthesia (no conscious or physiologic reaction to pain, cannot be aroused).

different agents have different maximal levels of sedation. Benzos can get to the sleep/hypnotic stage but not deeper
So just to clarify, the inert gas method takes you from consciousness straight to anesthesia to death in a few minutes, yes?

A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
It's been a whole week since you got your wish come true, Dani. I know you didn't believe in afterlife, but I still hope there's something beyond, a place, where you can finally be happy. I really miss you. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::aw:;-;

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
It's been a whole week since you got your wish come true, Dani. I know you didn't believe in afterlife, but I still hope there's something beyond, a place, where you can finally be happy. I really miss you. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::aw:;-;
Don't worry im 99% sure hes fine

Reactions: job1315
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
22:45 SN ingested
22:49 started a last smoke
22:50 starting to feel nauseaus
22:50 dizziness is setting in
22:51 puked a little into a plastic bag
22:52 fell over, no longer responsive to sound
22:53 tried to say something, body is convulsing
22:54 unconcious, shallow breathing
22:55 more convulsing, breathing is getting harder
I have been reading this thread. The bit I am interested in is when it gets to 22:52 and he falls over, can you still feel things or are you unconscious?

If you can't feel anything, it looks like it's only a couple of minutes of nausea and being light headed. If you can feel things after 22:52, that could be 10-20 minutes of pain and suffocation.

SeekingSolace

SeekingSolace

‘The sleep of reason breeds monsters’ -Goya
Jan 28, 2019
He is in a sort of intake room enjoying a beer with an old friend. They also have snacks. He is quite pleased about it all.
He has no more depression or pain or sadness. He has his usual body, shows me his arm and pinches it to show it's just like his regular earthly body. He sits on a grey couch with his friend very close. He says to tell everyone hi and he is doing very well and quite happy. His friend wears a red shirt, smiles at me and him and is delighted to see him and will guide him through everything.
(sorry I don't know what this all means but it was a sort of vision that came to me. It was quite vivid.)

This both broke my heart and provided comfort. Although I don't really believe in an afterlife, the thought of possibly getting to see my grandma again someday makes me feel like my heart is going to explode. She's been gone ten years and I still listen to her recorded voicemail on my phone and write her notes when it becomes a bit too unbearable. I wish I could hug her or hear her say my name just one more time.

Thank you for sharing.:heart:

sourpink

sourpink

struggling in the direction of better
Aug 27, 2020
I feel badly that I missed this. I don't recall having spoken with him at any point but I thought highly of him. I appreciated his point of view and could relate to that philosophical nature. Peace to him.
And to the observers, please do as others advised and take all time necessary to tend to your own wellbeing in processing this.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Sodium nitrite blocks the air in your brain and heart so no shit he was struggling with breathing. hello?????????

Not the air, the oxygen. His body was oxygen starved. He was still breathing. The loud noise is grunting because upon falling unconscious the person loses control of their body and the tongue may block the throat. Swallowing of the tongue is possible. The grunting sound is similar to a loud snoring sound where the airway is blocked.

Also, the position of his body is an issue. For those who were on the live stream you know what I'll referring to.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Not the air, the oxygen. His body was oxygen starved. He was still breathing. The loud noise is grunting because upon falling unconscious the person loses control of their body and the tongue may block the throat. Swallowing of the tongue is possible. The grunting sound is similar to a loud snoring sound where the airway is blocked.

Also, the position of his body is an issue. For those who were on the live stream you know what I'll referring to.
What time did he go unconscious, in your opinion? Was it at 22:52? And after that point, would he have felt nothing?

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Was he lying on his back? Since you mentioned the tongue blocking the airway, I just wondered. I had seen something saying it's best to lie on the side in case you vomit.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Was he lying on his back? Since you mentioned the tongue blocking the airway, I just wondered. I had seen something saying it's best to lie on the side in case you vomit.

He was not on his back. For vomit yes but as a first aider myself, I know the first thing we must do is check if the airway is being obstructed by the tongue before administering artificial respiration.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Omg guys leave him to his peace, he is already gone
OP would have liked for us to learn from and share about his CTB. Contributing to the community and feeling like he helped us was important to him. I don't think he would be upset that people are discussing his last moments, and he would prefer that to us being sad. He was an awesome dude, and a logical thinker.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
He was a legend.

Hell yeah! I wish I could've talked to him more but I wasn't that active on SS at that time.
Anyway, it makes me happy how this community remember Dani and other members who have ctb by posting nice things on their goodbye threads.

You're just amazing. If I ever ctb, I hope the same happens to me because if there's a kinda soul, I bet I'll be really happy to be remembered.

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Hell yeah! I wish I could've talked to him more but I wasn't that active on SS at that time.
Anyway, it makes me happy how this community remember Dani and other members who have ctb by posting nice things on their goodbye threads.

You're just amazing. If I ever ctb, I hope the same happens to me because if there's a kinda soul, I bet I'll be really happy to be remembered.
This is what makes SS so special, is that almost everybody here is friendly, and we treat each other with respect.
We are family.

What is it about wanting to ctb, that brings out the best in people?
Whatever it is, the world outside of SS could use some of it.

This place is home to many, whether you want to ctb, or not.
It is sad that outsiders want to take down our home.

A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Sometimes I can't believe you're really gone.... and I can only hope you did find in death everything you wanted and wished for.... The world is a shittier place without you, Dani, but you will be always remembered and loved by this community.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Sometimes I can't believe you're really gone.... and I can only hope you did find in death everything you wanted and wished for.... The world is a shittier place without you, Dani, but you will be always remembered and loved by this community.
I keep coming back and reading this, and his other post "dont be afraid of death" is amazing.

Really miss Dani.

Status
Not open for further replies.