• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
@LetzteAusfahrt

Es freut mich ihnen kennenzulernen!!! I'm grateful about all the advice, help you give me and the care you express. I find it quickly that when I see this thread you're already gone. So quick that I didn't even have time to formally say goodbye to you. Honestly, somehow sad I feel as it comes all of sudden... Still, I'm happy that you eventually said goodbye to all the difficulties and sufferings on this h*ly cr*ppy world. May you eventually find peace and happiness there.

My primary departure date is set to 10/14, which is 1-year anniversary of Korean singer Sulli's CTB. I'll try out argon exit bag, as my N is still at the customs and wait for the clearance process. I wish I could successfully CTB and die without pain then so that I'll also be able to say goodbye to all the bad things on this world. If so, we might meet on the other side and say Guten Morgan to each other. Couldn't wait and see that happening ;-) If not, I'll pray that you enjoy everything there.

Best wishes,
Incorrigible77777, a 24-year-old boy from Shanghai, China long suffering from major depression

Mimi79

Mimi79

-Different -
Oct 10, 2020
It feels so weird that he's gone. I'm grateful that he arranged for people to document the effects of SN. Do we know how loud his convulsions were?
It feels so weird that he's gone. I'm grateful that he arranged for people to document the effects of SN. Do we know how loud his convulsions were?

A part of me is gone with him:(
But I'm thankful to know him in peace ❤️

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I would like to read about these. Can you let me know where you saw the accounts of them? It would be very much appreciated.
In the successes and failures thread. Moonie and one documented by sideswipe of a non member

Reactions: Orbitc
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/
Reading through this makes me doubt how peaceful this method is
@Meditation guide

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/
Reading through this makes me doubt how peaceful this method is
@Meditation guide
I think death is inevitably going to be uncomfortable in some way (unless you die unexpectedly in your sleep without waking up).

Between jumping in front of a train or drinking SN, I can only imagine that SN is far less traumatic.

N or inert gas or CO is probably even less traumatic than SN.

But between the physical effects and what's going on inside your own head and the need for the certainty of success, it's not going to be a bed of roses.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I think death is inevitably going to be uncomfortable in some way (unless you die unexpectedly in your sleep without waking up).

Between jumping in front of a train or drinking SN, I can only imagine that SN is far less traumatic.

N or inert gas or CO is probably even less traumatic than SN.

But between the physical effects and what's going on inside your own head and the need for the certainty of success, it's not going to be a bed of roses.
That's true. Unless we can get a hold of N or somehow pass away peacefully in our sleep, it's never going to be 100% peaceful.

less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
I missed the right time to say goodbye.
I hope you found what you were looking for and your transition has been peaceful and painless.
RIP
For those who witnessed his passing via live stream: please be careful with yourself and take all the time you need to recover from this event.

Last edited:
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
wow, im so sorry i wasnt here before, although we never really talked I felt like he is a very nice guy, im really surprised he made it all through his 50s, impressive, Im barely holding up here in my early 20s

AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
i miss his presence, he has contributed so much to this community. seeing his name crossed out now makes me very sad:(
does anyone knows what brought him to ctb?
i hope you found peace my friend:/:heart:
I was wondering the same thing. A couple people informed me he had an about section that provides his background. Basically it seems like chronic depression, social phobia and declining quality of living conditions.

Reactions: Wrennie and _Minsk
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Loud breathing like he was gasping for breath, struggling to get in air? How long did that part last?

Do you feel he was suffering?
The part didn't last too long and after a while he eventually stopped breathing. We asked him to make a sign if he can still hear us but nothing happened so we assume he was already unconscious at that point.

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Sodium nitrite blocks the air in your brain and heart so no shit he was struggling with breathing. hello?????????

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
He is in a sort of intake room enjoying a beer with an old friend. They also have snacks. He is quite pleased about it all.
He has no more depression or pain or sadness. He has his usual body, shows me his arm and pinches it to show it's just like his regular earthly body. He sits on a grey couch with his friend very close. He says to tell everyone hi and he is doing very well and quite happy. His friend wears a red shirt, smiles at me and him and is delighted to see him and will guide him through everything.
(sorry I don't know what this all means but it was a sort of vision that came to me. It was quite vivid.)

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I don't think chemically-induced unconsciousness guarantees the absence of pain. @Aap and @Greenberg might be able to explain better than I can.
That is a tough question to offer a definitive answer...as we do not really know! Not enough research has been done on this subject matter to reach a conclusion.

The question becomes even more confounding considering there are many "levels" of unconsciousness. Unconsiousness can vary from a light sleep state to a state of complete vegetative coma. Certainly for the former, an individual would be able to feel external stimuli but for a very deep state of unconsciousness, the general consensus is no.

For a chemically-induced unconsciousness, I would surmise that the answer is still no. If we draw from the example of anesthesia, people who are "under" generally do not feel pain. But there are notable cases of people who were under and reported feeling external stimuli during an operation. There is also the possibility these patients were either dreaming or hallucinating due to strong medication given. Sorry that I am not more helpful.

Last edited:
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
That is a tough question to offer a definitive answer...as we do not really know! Not enough research has been done on this subject matter to reach a conclusion.

The question becomes even more confounding considering there are many "levels" of unconsciousness. Unconsiousness can vary from a light sleep state to a state of complete vegetative coma. Certainly for the former, an individual would be able to feel external stimuli but for a very deep state of unconsciousness, the general consensus is no.

For a chemically-induced unconsciousness, I would surmise that the answer is still no. If we draw from the example of anesthesia, people who are "under" generally do not feel pain. But there are notable cases of people who were under and reported feeling external stimuli during an operation. There is also the possibility these patients were either dreaming or hallucinating due to strong medication given. Sorry that I am not more helpful.
From what I gathered from our PMs, L wanted his death to be painful; that was why he chose that method.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
There are various levels of sedation from: sedate (sleepy, feel pain consciously, body has physiologic reactions to pain (e.g. cortisol release, increased HR, BP, and respiration), sleep (EEG changes, sleep, physiologic responses to pain, no conscious perception of pain but CAN be aroused to wakefulness), coma (deeper EEG changes, physiologic response to pain, no conscious perception of pain, CANNOT be aroused), anesthesia (no conscious or physiologic reaction to pain, cannot be aroused).

different agents have different maximal levels of sedation. Benzos can get to the sleep/hypnotic stage but not deeper

Status
Not open for further replies.