L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
This is most likely going to be my last day alive. Im at work right now and as soon as I get home tonight, im going start the process. I will use my SN. The drugs that I will be taking prior are 120mg propranalol and 200ug of LSD. Unfortunately I dont have an antiemetic but whatever. I wont eat anything today. Im going to take the LSD and propranolol at the same time and while waiting for it to kick in, ill prepare 25g of my SN in 2 cups and set them on my nightstand. When I start tripping and my SI is gone, and it feels like the right time,ill drink my SN and lay on my right side till I pass out and die (psychedelics pretty much completely remove my SI when im tripping and make me really suicidal). I might text my ex and try to have a conversation about anything just so she can be the last person I talk to. Ill obviously drink my second cup if I vomit too much. Today really just seems right and I feel ready. Still pretty nervous but thats what the acids for I guess. I will update as I complete the steps when Im and home and begin. I will be doing this while my mom is home so there is a chance that I will be found and survive. Because thats a possibility, I ask that my account not be banned until I havent come back here for a week. I will also update if I chicken out. The suffering might finally be done tonight.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, anhedonicNfoggy, Steph445 and 32 others
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Goodbye & Goodluck! Wishing you a swift and peaceful passing x

Reactions: Steph445, squirley and hermestrimegistus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: squirley and hermestrimegistus
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Best of luck, have a peaceful journey!

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
sn and lsd? Thats a nice combination. I hope it works for you. Best wishes

Reactions: squirley and hermestrimegistus
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I saw your last post about wanting to try this. I'm so sorry life has got you to this point, I hope you find peace ๐Ÿ’›

And if you change your mind, decide it's not the right time etc, that is completely okay and we'll be here for you.

• Love
Reactions: squirley and dumblosergirl
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
sn and lsd? Thats a nice combination. I hope it works for you. Best wishes
Yep. Very worst case scenario I feel great tripping and dont drink my SN so very low stakes imo
I saw your last post about wanting to try this. I'm so sorry life has got you to this point, I hope you find peace ๐Ÿ’›

And if you change your mind, decide it's not the right time etc, that is completely okay and we'll be here for you.
Thank you for the kindness!
Best of luck, have a peaceful journey!
Thank you!
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope you find the freedom you search for.
Thank you!
Goodbye & Goodluck! Wishing you a swift and peaceful passing x
Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: squirley and W3akCr3atur3
90starve

90starve

i donโ€™t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i wish you the best tonight. have a peaceful passing <3

Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
I really hope u don't have a bad trip i think that could be horrible especially with sn that already is bad 4 anxiety
Yep. Very worst case scenario I feel great tripping and dont drink my SN so very low stakes imo
I wish you all the best il be thinking about u <3

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I really hope u don't have a bad trip i think that could be horrible especially with sn that already is bad 4 anxiety

I imagine it will be an horrifying trip which will just dampen my SI even further or ill be completely at peace with it and calm. I did shrooms a few weeks ago and felt like I could have done it with no anxiety if it was next to me.

Either way it wont matter once I pass out. Thank you for the kind message.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu and Maeve
Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
I'm sorry that you've come to the point of taking your own life.
I wish you a good trip. On the other hand, since I don't like LSD, please keep me a beer cold.

Reactions: Ashu
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
This is most likely going to be my last day alive. Im at work right now and as soon as I get home tonight, im going start the process. I will use my SN. The drugs that I will be taking prior are 120mg propranalol and 200ug of LSD. Unfortunately I dont have an antiemetic but whatever. I wont eat anything today. Im going to take the LSD and propranolol at the same time and while waiting for it to kick in, ill prepare 25g of my SN in 2 cups and set them on my nightstand. When I start tripping and my SI is gone, and it feels like the right time,ill drink my SN and lay on my right side till I pass out and die (psychedelics pretty much completely remove my SI when im tripping and make me really suicidal). I might text my ex and try to have a conversation about anything just so she can be the last person I talk to. Ill obviously drink my second cup if I vomit too much. Today really just seems right and I feel ready. Still pretty nervous but thats what the acids for I guess. I will update as I complete the steps when Im and home and begin. I will be doing this while my mom is home so there is a chance that I will be found and survive. Because thats a possibility, I ask that my account not be banned until I havent come back here for a week. I will also update if I chicken out. The suffering might finally be done tonight.
Not sure what to say. You somehow already expect to be found? This sounds weird.

Reactions: azuregem
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Not sure what to say. You somehow already expect to be found? This sounds weird.
I dont expect to be found but im aware its a possibility. My house has paper thin walls so im just worried about thrashing around or making loud noises once I pass out.

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Good luck, hopefully whatever you decide to do works out. And that the LSD trip makes it all smoother if you end up going through with sn

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have a nice trip. I hope u find peace! Good luck!

Reactions: sensation86
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Specific_Milk, Freyja13, backtoearth and 9 others
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
Good luck to you, however your mom being there with you doesn't feel right. It'd suck for her to be traumatized by finding your dead body or something. Maybe you should find a more solitary place to do it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and hermestrimegistus
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Good luck to you, however your mom being there with you doesn't feel right. It'd suck for her to be traumatized by finding your dead body or something. Maybe you should find a more solitary place to do it?
I know dude. Its gonna suck. I dont want to take lsd anywhere other than my bedroom. It feels and sounds horrible to say but I really just dont have it in me to care anymore. Im just desperate to die. Atleast I wont be able to feel guilty when im dead.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Freyja13, troubled983, rosenwasser and 1 other person
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
Best of luck friend, sorry that live brought you to this point. hope everything will go smootly and have a great journey to peace may you find what you want and the suffering be no more.

Reactions: troubled983
sensation86

sensation86

Apr 13, 2023
I am really sorry life has brought you to this point.
I wish you find the peace you deserve

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
All the best to you and good luck โค

Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
I know dude. Its gonna suck. I dont want to take lsd anywhere other than my bedroom. It feels and sounds horrible to say but I really just dont have it in me to care anymore. Im just desperate to die. Atleast I wont be able to feel guilty when im dead.
There were a couple times when I was younger and on the verge of CTB that I felt the same way, especially towards my family. If anything I thought I could stick it to my parents by doing it. But now I think that creating that sort of distance will also help them to rationalize why I did it instead of fixating on the simple fact that I did it, if that makes sense.

As shitty as this world is, there's a couple people whose livelihoods I still want to protect.

I hope you come around to feeling the same way, but ultimately it's your choice, not mine.

• Hmph!
Reactions: hermestrimegistus, troubled983 and rosenwasser
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
There were a couple times when I was younger and on the verge of CTB that I felt the same way, especially towards my family. If anything I thought I could stick it to my parents by doing it. But now I think that creating that sort of distance will also help them to rationalize why I did it instead of fixating on the simple fact that I did it, if that makes sense.

As shitty as this world is, there's a couple people whose livelihoods I still want to protect.

I hope you come around to feeling the same way, but ultimately it's your choice, not mine.
Youre right and its a really shitty thing that im doing but I just really cant keep going. My mom is great and I dont want to "stick it to her" or hurt her at all. She knows why I want to kill myself and ive told her that its going to happen. Shes been depressed her whole life. I hope because of that shell understand and although it will hurt her a lot, she might be able to be happy for me that ive escaped my suffering.

• Love
Reactions: troubled983 and rosenwasser
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
And this is helpful how?
I think theyre one of those people that are constantly paranoid about "pro lifers" or something being on here and acting like theyre suicidal for some reason? He couldve looked at my profile, seen ive been active on the site for months, and all of my messages. I dont get it. Theres nothing I or anyone else could possibly have to gain from lying about any of this other than attention I guess.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Larysa, Praestat_Mori, troubled983 and 1 other person
ใ‚ขใƒ›ใƒšใƒณใ‚ฎใƒณ

ใ‚ขใƒ›ใƒšใƒณใ‚ฎใƒณ

โ€ฆ
Jul 10, 2023
I think theyre one of those people that are constantly paranoid about "pro lifers" or something being on here and acting like theyre suicidal for some reason? He couldve looked at my profile, seen ive been active on the site for months, and all of my messages. I dont get it. Theres nothing I or anyone else could possibly have to gain from lying about any of this other than attention I guess.
That is the same person who believes that I lied about my ctb with SN.. crazy. I don't know what his problem is with me and now I can see with many other people.

Oh, and, I hope you have a smooth transition and best wishes with your plan. Hopefully everything goes well. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, Praestat_Mori, troubled983 and 5 others
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Well, prolifers are everywhere. Thats for sure...

I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
I'm so sorry you have come to this point but I wish you a safe and peaceful journey.

I've always been too terrified of hallucinogenica but tripping could be a really nice way to go. I'll be thinking of you and wishing you well. โค๏ธ

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and lopsidedcrawdad1
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ใ…คใ…คโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Aug 24, 2023
Well, prolifers are everywhere. Thats for sure...
"They are in the cities.. in the countryside...! "
You should try to be a little less condescending.

--
Godspeed, I hope you find the peace you're looking for, LopSided.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Freyja13, Praestat_Mori, ใƒชใƒณใ•ใ‚“ and 4 others