• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
Yeah, a trolley and the corridor said beware wet paint.
Maybe he will move slowly up corridor.
Will check in a little while.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
i already got a mod warning if that can satisfy y'all.

i think tone and choice of words are very important when trying to help someone and give advice etc especially if they are in a mentally vulnerable state of mind
Yeah, a trolley and the corridor said beware wet paint.
Maybe he will move slowly up corridor.
Will check in a little while.
sounds like he will be there a while if he is doing the whole corridor etc

Reactions: crystalskies31
C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
i think tone and choice of words are very important when trying to help someone and give advice etc especially if they are in a mentally vulnerable state of mind

sounds like he will be there a while if he is doing the whole corridor etc
yeah it'll be fine once he moves past my bit I guess.
In terms of medicine/regimen, what should I be doing? I took AE 1.5 hours ago.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
do you have more pills for antiemetic? if you decide to go later?

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
so take another pill 1 hour before your time to drink the sn
@crystalskies31

Honestly man your situation is very similar to my own plans, it is surprising to me how your plan in terms of hotels and drug regime is so similar to my own future plans to catch the bus.

That is why i am trying to help you as much as i can, as i know my time will come soon.

Its great that this forum exists for people like us and it gives me peace of mind knowing that there are people on this forum genuinely trying to help and that we can chat to when no one outside will give advice etc.

Society is pro life and will try and fob you off with therapy and medicine and sectioning when a lot of people just want a peaceful way out.

I am just thinking about all the people that killed themselves in a violent and painful way full of worry and heartache and in there last moments alive were alone.

It is a tragedy that so many people all around the world are alone and afraid in there last moments and die in agony when they can die with discomfort rather than extreme pain and agony using suicide methods that are terribly painful.

I hope your final hours are as peaceful as humanly possible

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: madebrief, Deleted member 31858, milkginger and 3 others
C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
so take another pill 1 hour before your time to drink the sn
@crystalskies31

Honestly man your situation is very similar to my own plans, it is surprising to me how your plan in terms of hotels and drug regime is so similar to future plans.

That is why i am trying to help you as much as i can as i know my time will come soon

Its great that this forum exists for people like us and for me it gives me peace of mind that there are people on this forum genuinely trying to help and that we can chat to when no one outside will help give advice etc.

Society is pro life and will try and fob you off with therapy and medicine and sectioning when a lot of people just want a peaceful way out.
Well i am just thinking about all the people that killed themselves in a violent and painful way full of worry and heartache and in there last moments alive were alone.

It is a tragedy that so many people all around the world are alone and afraid in there last moments and die in agony when they can die with discomfort rather than extreme pain and agony using suicide methods that are terribly painful.

I hope your final hours are as peaceful as humanly possible
Thanks. I'm just seeing if I need to wait til evening (6 pm) or not.
Want to get it over and done.
But would hate self if failed because rush.
OK just checked. Painting guy is gone
Now we have 2 choices, turn on TV and do it and hope maintenance don't come.
Or wait til evening

It would probably be smarter to wait til evening
BUT, I also really want to do it asap

• Hugs
Reactions: milkginger, outrider567 and idonthavetobehere
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
@crystalskies31

I will support you no matter your final decision on timing

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
Took AE 2 hours ago.
Should I take another?
I think I will just turn on TV and do it now

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset764, milkginger, outrider567 and 2 others
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
yes i will take another antiemetic, if you still feel anxiety maybe another propranolol?

how are you feeling right now in terms of anxiety? do you feel nauseous?

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
yes i will take another antiemetic, if you still feel anxiety maybe another propranolol?

how are you feeling right now in terms of anxiety? do you feel nauseous?
ANxiety's pretty good. Chat helps. Everyone in chat is great.
No nausea. Rumbly tummy.
AE might be ok. Says to only take it once or twice a day and ive been taking it for 2 days nearly

Reactions: london3
C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
My main learning has been that its good to book hotel for several days.
Gets you used to room and hotel.
Gives you more ideas and comfort.
Also meant for me I was taking AE regular

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: idonthavetobehere, london3 and thendfornow
T

TrynaChingMyself

Aug 29, 2021
Yes no cleaners coming to my room
Taking propranolol helped with anxiety.
It would have been IDEAL to have valium/diazepam but sadly not the case.
I would advise someone take a small dose of propranolol such as 10mg and a small dose of valium to calm nerves.
I hope this thread helps someone.
Just want you to know that I've been following the thread and it's been very helpful for me.

I wish you the best with your decision

Reactions: Sunset764, london3 and crystalskies31
C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
Just want you to know that I've been following the thread and it's been very helpful for me.

I wish you the best with your decision
Thank you I am glad it helped someone .

Reactions: TrynaChingMyself
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
@crystalskies31

I am glad the propranolol helped with your nerves

How long does the effect of AE last? i read that it takes 2 hours for it to dissolve on your gums etc..... but how long does it work for?

Do what you feel is best and makes you more comfortable

@crystalskies31

Are you still there?

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Good morning @crystalskies31 - just woke up and wanted to check in how you're doing.
I think your plan is sound (making a bit of a pillow fort in the ensuite). A rolled towel at the entry door will also help, together with TV or music.

Also: painters usually leave by early afternoon. They have to let the coat dry before going over again. And if you have the sign out, cleaners won't come around either.

You seem well prepared and setup. Wishing you well and will be checking in again later. 🤗

Reactions: TrynaChingMyself, london3 and crystalskies31
C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
Good morning @crystalskies31 - just woke up and wanted to check in how you're doing.
I think your plan is sound (making a bit of a pillow fort in the ensuite). A rolled towel at the entry door will also help, together with TV or music.

Also: painters usually leave by early afternoon. They have to let the coat dry before going over again. And if you have the sign out, cleaners won't come around either.

You seem well prepared and setup. Wishing you well and will be checking in again later. 🤗
Thank you, yes, I am doing everything you mention.

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764, london3 and wljourney
peanuts

peanuts

May 27, 2022
Hope you're holding up OK. Can be easy to let your mind go to scary places when you're alone in room for so long.
It would be very unlikely for anyone to come looking for you imo, I am sure you will be okay. A bit of moaning is less suspect than a loud TV that stays on all day or a tap that runs all day.

Reactions: wljourney and TrynaChingMyself
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
@crystalskies31

You still there?

Just want to say if you are still reading i wish everything goes to plan and you finally found peace

Last edited:
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
They drank it.

Reactions: idonthavetobehere
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
They drank it.
how can you tell? is it because they have not responded and its been 45 minutes?

Anyway i hope everything went well

Last edited:
Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
how can you tell? is it because they have not responded and its been 45 minutes?

Anyway i hope everything went well
They were active in the chat. Their last message was from 50 minutes ago that they felt nauseous. Hope they found whatever they were looking for.

Reactions: Shu, outrider567 and idonthavetobehere
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
They were active in the chat. Their last message was from 50 minutes ago that they felt nauseous. Hope they found whatever they were looking for.

Yes, hopefully we all provided him comfort with our advice

• Hugs
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
You are so brave. I hope you find peace. ❤️

• Love
L

lostmyacc

Been on and off here for 2 years. Lost my password
Jun 1, 2022
They where active in chat earlier. Had bit of nausea after they drank it . In my opinion went unconscious in around 15 minutes . Said taste wasn't bad. Had chocolate afterwards.

Either they where knocked out at 15 minute point or something happened. No response since. Most likely they've passed away by now.

• Aww..
Reactions: hellispink, wljourney, TrynaChingMyself and 4 others
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
They where active in chat earlier. Had bit of nausea after they drank it . In my opinion went unconscious in around 15 minutes . Said taste wasn't bad. Had chocolate afterwards.

Either they where knocked out at 15 minute point or something happened. No response since. Most likely they've passed away by now.

Where in the main forum did he say taste wasn't bad and had chocolate afterwards? Or do you mean the live chat with you in private?

When someone actually drinks it, how can you get confirmation? I am just trying to see how many people are successful with the sn method.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022

Thanks for the update.
I assume this info is from the chat?

Reactions: milkginger