• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thendfornow

thendfornow

Mar 29, 2022
If they don't feel comfortable doing it, then that's fine. There are tons of other threads where people have documented their experience.

Did you not get the memo from the warning you received from the mods?
i dont understand how warning works. whatever i was just being nice to this guy in my own way i wont stop being myself bc of some stupid injustified rules
yes saying.... do it!... is not helpful

making the ultimate decision should be a time where you are as calm as possible to be successful and not be encouraged by outsiders.

the final decision should be calm and rational as much as feasibly possible
yes its helpful if he really want to do it which is the case but fear is maybe holding him back because of SI then encouragments can be helpful.

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, nena21, LifeHasNoOptIn and 2 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
i dont understand how warning works. whatever i was just being nice to this guy in my own way i wont stop being myself bc of some stupid injustified rules
There's a difference between respecting someone's decision and actively encouraging them to ctb. "Do it!" is suicide encouragement. @Heavenly Pup
I can sense your intentions. It has nothing nothing do with "trying to be nice"

Reactions: blackroseRM, wljourney and nena21
thendfornow

thendfornow

Mar 29, 2022
There's a difference between respecting someone's decision and actively encouraging them to ctb. "Do it!" is suicide encouragement. @Heavenly Pup
I can sense your intentions. It has nothing nothing do with "trying to be nice"
i was litterally being nice by saying that. again i hope peoplees do the same with me when i ctb next time.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Thank you. i think I might find chat a bit overwhelming.
I only feel slightly guilty for not documenting the process

I just took 10 mg for anxiety.
Thanks for your support everyone.
My main two thoughts are:
1. Why did it have to come to this?
2. I really, really hope this works.

I am now confident I've done nearly everything in my power to make this successful

OP, you still here?

How are you feeling now?

Reactions: crystalskies31
C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
I was just about to take it, when I checked my 'do not disturb' sign was outside my door. It was, and also all of Maintenance people were there. Damn.

How long can I keep the SN dissolved in the glass while its still active? How quick will it stop working?????
Will go to Chat.
Hopefully they leave soon?? I don't want to attract attention by checking a lot

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I was just about to take it, when I checked my 'do not disturb' sign was outside my door. It was, and also all of Maintenance people were there. Damn.

How long can I keep the SN dissolved in the glass while its still active? How quick will it stop working?????
It should be fine. @crystalskies31 please don't do something you're uncomfortable with or not ready for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: milkginger, Badumtsss, WanderingWater and 2 others
C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
It should be fine. @crystalskies31 please don't do something you're uncomfortable with or not ready for.
I'm ready for SN.
I don't want to be found though. It would be pretty dumb to take it with ppl right outside.

Reactions: milkginger and WanderingWater
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Maintenance people? OK

That is why it is a risk doing it in the daytime as hotel staff can interrupt.

But it is still your decision on what to do as you are there to judge the situation

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
Well, I've mixed the drinks now.
Any ideas how long to wait?

Options are turn on tv and try it now
Or wait til later (although the SN is in glass etc and I'm hungry)
I personally feel better doing it in morning (now)
But ppl are there

• Love
Reactions: milkginger, wljourney and LoveYoux
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022

But ppl are there

In terms of how quickly you should drink the mixed sn drink.... i have seen some people say a few hours..... others say a day or two...... but really not sure to be honest

D

Deleted member 31858

But ppl are there
I have read that once prepared you have to keep it covered. Find something to cover it.
keep calm and don't do something you don't want to.

Reactions: milkginger and crystalskies31
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
It is your decision really

you say you feel comfortable doing it now with hotel staff working outside?

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
crystalskies31 said:
Guys this is hilarious. There is one guy painting outside my room. Just outside my room. Just one guy. Doing painting maintenance. What is the chances of that.
Is it ok to wait a few hours, even after drink is mixed?

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
If you feel you will not be disturbed in the next 4 hours then it should be fine

Reactions: wljourney
thendfornow

thendfornow

Mar 29, 2022
guys yall are litterally doing the inverse thing as me "dont do something ur not ready" "please dont" basically yall are encouraging to NOT suicide when he clearly need supports not pro lifers holding him back. Tbh acting like this should be as condamnable on a place like this forum. Im sick of fake suicidal peoples acting like pro-life. He is ready, yall think he would have gone so far otherwise? seriously use ur brain peoples.

• Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: blackroseRM, blackwidow, Life is pointless and 1 other person
C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
It is your decision really

you say you feel comfortable doing it now with hotel staff working outside?
I don't really care, I just don't want to be found. If this guy is right outside, for ages, it's bad timing.

• Hugs
Reactions: g0921 and thendfornow
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I think it should be fine if drunk today

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
guys yall are litterally doing the inverse thing as me "dont do something ur not ready" "please dont" basically yall are encouraging to NOT suicide when he clearly need supports not pro lifers holding him back. Tbh acting like this should be as condamnable on a place like this forum. Im sick of fake suicidal peoples acting like pro-life. He is ready, yall think he would have gone so far otherwise? seriously use ur brain peoples.
Thanks I agree w/this.
I'm ready to CTB, I just don't want to be blatantly found
I can't believe my luck with the painting man, seriously. Going to have to wait a little.

• Love
Reactions: Life is pointless and thendfornow
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022

he is worried about getting caught..... he needs to be in a calm state of mind to do the job
@crystalskies31

only you can judge the likelihood of getting caught in the next 4 hours

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
he is worried about getting caught..... he needs to be in a calm state of mind to do the job
@crystalskies31

only you can judge the likelihood of getting caught in the next 4 hours
i'm blatantly not doing it with someone right outisde my room.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
yes its best to wait, maybe try in the evening a bit earlier maybe 6pm, rather than 10pm like last night?

nena21

nena21

May 24, 2022
why dont you kill yourself first before encouraging people to do something you have no clue of what it is gonna be? also encouragment to die is not allowed so read the fucking rules before you post.

Reactions: blackroseRM, FreedomDog, g0921 and 1 other person
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
why dont you kill yourself first before encouraging people to do something you have no clue of what it is gonna be? also encouragment to die is not allowed so read the fucking rules before you post.
exactly, encouragement is unacceptable

Reactions: g0921
thendfornow

thendfornow

Mar 29, 2022
i am actively working on it myself thanks for worrying. i would ideally have the same preps as crystal. Yeah i know the rules the rules my god

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
yes its best to wait, maybe try in the evening a bit earlier maybe 6pm, rather than 10pm like last night?
Yeah, that's probably a good time.
I don't know if I can wait that long. that's really far away (but of course want to suceed)

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
i am actively working on it myself thanks for worrying. i would ideally have the same preps as crystal. Yeah i know the rules the rules my god

its good you edited your post, please read the rules before posting in the future

Reactions: nena21
thendfornow

thendfornow

Mar 29, 2022
i already got a mod warning if that can satisfy y'all.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
@crystalskies31

do you think the painter will be there a long time? when you saw him outside your room did you see him with a lot of equipment, paint etc?