• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

milkginger

milkginger

“Ano passado eu morri mas esse ano eu não morro”
May 31, 2022
RIP crystal Thanks for tour bravery, for our conversation! Sending love to u

BlueNikky

BlueNikky

Apr 7, 2022
I do hope that you found what you needed in a way that you found calm and peaceful. If you haven't crossed, I hope you are comfortable and feeling safe. Your thread has been so helpful and comforting to read through, so thank you @crystalskies31 and all here.
Wishing you safe journeying filled with love and light x

Reactions: butterfly🦋, nena21, hellispink and 1 other person
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Yeah i just spoke to a few people in the general chat, they remember @crystalskies31 entering the chat and thanking everyone for their help on this site.

They said he was feeling nauseous and had just drunk the SN, and had chocolate afterwards.

It also seems like a lot of users leave their final goodbye message in the general chat including @Stjt2222 recently.

That is why i was a bit confused as i could not find @crystalskies31 last message saying he drank the sn already.

Anyway i hoped i helped him as much as i can, i hope when my time comes to ctb i will also get support.

RIP @crystalskies31

• Love
Reactions: madebrief, magikalangelmimi, cyanol and 4 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
R.I.P. crystal

Reactions: outrider567, nena21, pueblo85 and 1 other person
September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
You truly did it. I'm so sad to see a life disappearing. Yet, I'm jealous of your will to do it. You were a nice person, dude. You deserved better. I hope you're at peace. We all wished there was another way around. Damn, that's depressing.

Reactions: Waxeye6661, Antiquated, TrynaChingMyself and 1 other person
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Yeah i just spoke to a few people in the general chat, they remember @crystalskies31 entering the chat and thanking everyone for their help on this site.

They said he was feeling nauseous and had just drunk the SN, and had chocolate afterwards.

It also seems like a lot of users leave their final goodbye message in the general chat including @Stjt2222 recently.

That is why i was a bit confused as i could not find @crystalskies31 last message saying he drank the sn already.

Anyway i hoped i helped him as much as i can, i hope when my time comes to ctb i will also get support.

RIP @crystalskies31
Thank you for the update and chatting with @crystalskies31 in his last hours. That was very kind of you. And yes, the community support is pretty amazing and I'm sure we/they will be here for you when the time comes. 🤗

Reactions: TrynaChingMyself
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Thank you for the update and chatting with @crystalskies31 in his last hours. That was very kind of you. And yes, the community support is pretty amazing and I'm sure we/they will be here for you when the time comes. 🤗

I think if someone has made the decision to do it we can only support them in their last moments, loneliness is a terrible thing for anyone especially in a situation such as this.

Just providing support and advice does reduce anxiety and getting a second opinion on issues with outsiders about your worries really does help people process their thoughts. I do not think encouraging people is good but supporting them no matter the decision is very important.

Society in general and the outside world including your family, friends will not provide support for your decision. The outside world only tries to pressure you towards medicine, therapy etc and we know this does not work for everybody. Most people should try these things before making such a drastic decision to end their life, but if it does not work we should be pro choice in peoples decision to end their life.

No one chooses to have an illness or have bad things happen in their life, but people should be able to choose to end their suffering with methods that are least painful as humanly possible.

Anyway i hope @crystalskies31 found comfort from the support we provided to her.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DyingMiND, madebrief, Passersby and 7 others
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Update:
Heading to bed now.
Having a lot of thoughts / feelings because I'm looking back at times in the past, when things were in my control although I didn't know at the time. Looking back, there were opportunities for me to make my life not the living hell it is today. It wouldn't fix everything but it would have been significantly better.
I'm sad I didn't take those opportunities. At the time, I didn't believe they were the right ones.
It's a shame. It's been a downward spiral ever since.
And it's complicated - it's not clearly mine or anyone else's fault but really a mix of everything.
I don't if you're still with us, but I truly understand where you are coming from. My current situation has arisen out of mistakes or misguided choices and now live with the horrible consequences.

If you are not with us, I hope you are in a much better place than you were. Is there something else after death? Well never get an answer to this unfortunately. I can only hope that there is a great afterlife where people are happy, healthy and safe.

Reactions: Astronauta