• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
Where I'm from the tracks are electric so I'd have to jump. I think jumping in front of a train or hanging would by far be easier than drinking sn. I couldn't be arsed with everything you have to do to prepare your body. Also people are saying you'd be alive with no limbs....what a crock! I think you need a bit of courage right at the end to just do it and make sure it's not stopping at the station

Catlovergirl

Catlovergirl

Shan32- Suicide is only for the brave.
Oct 24, 2020
What would help me overcome my survival instinct or deaden it a bit would be being extremely drunk out of my skull. Don't know if you drink.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
What would help me overcome my survival instinct or deaden it a bit would be being extremely drunk out of my skull. Don't know if you drink.
I do drink. For a while now and it has become increasingly difficult to get drunk.
Its a slippery slope with this one because when I get too drunk I don't want to ctb anymore due to "warrior mode".

Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
I do drink. For a while now and it has become increasingly difficult to get drunk.
Its a slippery slope with this one because when I get too drunk I don't want to ctb anymore due to "warrior mode".
Same here. Built an insane tolerance to the stuff. Only one time did I try when blacked out. Now I usually don't feel the ideation when drinking, just the morning after.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
As we all eventually come to realise no amount of talking will fight our fight against si for us.
I'm in exactly the same boat as you my friend the train is my chosen way out, there's also something mystical about it to me as in If there's any empathy in this hell hole I will place myself in its path and cease to be in this wretched place anymore.

Catlovergirl

Catlovergirl

Oct 24, 2020
That's interesting as alcohol again for me makes me do things much more easier than i would when I'm sober guaranteed. I'm obsessed with watching real suicide clips of people on ync hosted it gives me inspiration on how brave they are because it takes a freaking dam ass lot of courage to be able 2 say now I'm really done I had enough for good. I admire those people. To me suicide is never ever a cowards way out ever. To me the pain is just so unbearable and you have endured it but you only human and can no longer deal with it anymore. It's your life I see you should do as you feel when it comes to death.
I admire people who use the train method as all i can is ''major respect''

Last edited:
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
That's interesting as alcohol again for me makes me do things much more easier than i would when I'm sober guaranteed. I'm obsessed with watching real suicide clips of people on ync hosted it gives me inspiration on how brave they are because it takes a freaking dam ass lot of courage to be able 2 say now I'm really done I had enough for good. I admire those people. To me suicide is never ever a cowards way out ever. To me the pain is just so unbearable and you have endured it but you only human and can no longer deal with it anymore. It's your life I see you should do as you feel when it comes to death.
I admire people who use the train method as all i can is ''major respect''
I think that's making it a little ego driven an people could take it way out of context but the whole idea suicide is a cowards way out is very rare. It takes guts to vlets just say "make that jump" not knowing what's going to happen but the need to escape this sick evil place called existence.

Catlovergirl

Catlovergirl

Oct 24, 2020
I think that's making it a little ego driven an people could take it way out of context but the whole idea suicide is a cowards way out is very rare. It takes guts to vlets just say "make that jump" not knowing what's going to happen but the need to escape this sick evil place called existence.
It totally takes guts that's why I admire those who can do it because I know I can't. I'll do hanging yes or the sn method. Trust me not me at all but lots of people say suicide is a cowards way out and i cant stand hearing that and just dont even respond as I don't want 2 get into a debate with them that they'll never understand. I don't know if you allowed to use profanity to express yourself on this site so I'll keep it clean but yes, lately I am now 33 and discovered this world is just 2 hard and cruel for me meaning people. I still can't wrap my head around how fake, judgmental, evil intentions, no empathy at all, see you only as an object to use and the list goes on and on that I now have come across and it's a punch in my stomach each time to an already beyond depressed, emotionally, spiritually and physically burntout person I already am but I still try and trust , give a person that chance, don't judge because I wouldn't want someone doing that to me but in this world of existence it doesn't work and it's completely broke my faith in humanity.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
What about wearing earplugs AND a blindfold? Cut the sensory input from the lizard brain.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Didn't watch it. How was she positioned?
That clip was embedded here somewhere before and I was glad when it was deleted...

From the perspective of the conductor, she was sitting sideways on train track facing the train.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I like how for a few seconds she became the extension of the train, rolling in harmony with the wheels :ahhha: