FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never being meant for existence.
I know that no matter what I don't belong in this existence that causes nothing but suffering, something so incredibly cruel and futile as having the ability to exist truly has only ever caused me pain, I find it so dreadful and torturous to simply exist.

All I feel is dread for what lies ahead, I'm so tired of being burdened with this existence, I'm so tired of suffering in a reality I never should have existed in at all and it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal sleep can take away and bring me peace from.

For me existence itself is the problem, I see it as a problem how I exist as a conscious being in an existence so undesirable capable of suffering to unlimited extents, it's just so terrible to me to simply exist with the ability to hurt so extremely.

For me existence has always felt like such an pointless struggle that will always be deeply undesirable no matter what, I'm only meant for non-existence, I'm only meant to sleep for all eternity, all that I'm suited for is never suffering in this existence again, my existence truly would be better off erased and maybe then I can find some kind of peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and kinderbueno
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hope for some kind of peace.
To be at peace for all eternity is truly all I've ever wished for, I'm always so tired of being burdened with this existence, I'm always so tired of suffering so unnecessarily wishing for the peace that only eternal non-existence can bring me. Existence truly does cause nothing but pain, torment and hurt with no limit as to how much one can suffer, I'd be relieved to die if it means I get to be at peace.

I just wish to rest for all eternity, it comforts me to think of never suffering again, it's comforting to think of existence no longer being my problem with all finally forgotten about instead. To me there truly is no peace in existing, there's none in the futile and torturous burden that is human existence, in fact for me existing truly does cause nothing but suffering which is certainly why I wish for peace, all that's desirable to me is never existing again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The endless cruelty of existing.
I just find it so terrible and tragic how endlessly cruel existence is with unlimited potential to suffer and feel pain, it's horrific how much harm existence causes with no limit as to how much agony one can feel. There's so much sadness in how so many existing beings are tormented all through no fault of their own all because they were unfortunate to exist, I know I don't belong in this reality that is so immensley cruel. I wish to eternally cease existing to escape from the overwhelming cruelty of existence, for me personally I'm only suited to death, I'm only suited to the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep where I'm finally safe from all suffering and harms.

The fact that existence is so cruel and just only ever causes one to suffer so unnecessarily is certainly why I only find comfort in death, all that comforts me is never suffering again, existence truly has just caused me nothing but pain. I'd never wish to suffer in this reality that is so endlessly cruel which is why I find it so painful how I cannot just easily die in peace to permanently escape from an existence that was just a terrible tragic mistake in the first place.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence as an imposition.
I know that some like to refer to existence as a gift but for me it'll always be the opposite, I see having the ability to exist as an incredibly harmful, cruel yet so futile imposition that only ever causes existing beings to suffer until they inevitably die anyway.

In my case I find it so immensely tragic how I had to exist in the first place, it's so terrible how I was so unnecessarily burdened with the ability to be tormented to unlimited extents in an existence I never would have chose that was completely undesirable, for me existence itself is the problem, I see it as a problem how I'm conscious and aware in this existence that caused me nothing but pain.

For me personally only death can solve everything for me, all that comforts me is finally being free from this imposistion, I only find comfort in eternal non-existence where all is forgotten about. To me having the ability to exist is deeply undesirable in every way, it's such a torturous and pointless burden and it terrifies me how there's no limit as to how unbearable this can get, I'd always prefer the peace of nothingness over the torment of suffering in this existence that was so tragically imposed in the first place.

• Hugs
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Move to Canada, I'll have it legal for you in 2 and a half years

kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
I see it as a problem how I exist as a conscious being in an existence so undesirable capable of suffering to unlimited extents, it's just so terrible to me to simply exist with the ability to hurt so extremely.
This is really relatable. Physical and emotional pain are really horrible to endure, I'm sorry you feel this way 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The unfairness of existing.
It's just so terrible and so immensley cruel to me how endless amounts of existing beings suffer all through no fault of their own, there's nothing fair about this horrific reality where chance so cruelly determines everything, it's just so senseless.
Personally I only see non-existence as desirable as only then would I be safe from suffering and eternally unable to be harmed in any way, it's so tragic how existence causes all this harm and has tormented existing beings all throughout history. For me there's so much sadness but also fear in existing, I fear and dread what lies ahead, it truly terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist.

I only hope and wish for permanent non-existence where none of this can matter to me anymore, only ceasing to exist is what I wish for, I wouldn't wish for existence under any circumstances, to me the existence of life is a tragedy and I'd be relieved to be eternally free from this existence so incredibly cruel that caused nothing but me to suffer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, Defenestration and 1 other person
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I love read you cry
🫂

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Don't want to experience anything.
I'm always so tired of existing, all I wish for is to never experience anything again, I don't wish to be conscious as such only ever causes me to suffer, I find it so tiring simply existing, I don't want to think, feel or be hurt in any way, I just wish for non-existence where all is forgotten about. I've only ever wished for permanent nothingness and only ever found comfort in such, it's just comforting to think of never existing again, I just wish for true peace from the terrible and torturous burden of existence, no matter what I'd never wish to experience anything at all and more than anything I wish I never did in the first place, I just hope to sleep, it sounds so peaceful to simply not exist for all eternity.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, kinderbueno, myusername890 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me personally wanting to die is all I know.
In my case, wanting to die truly is all I know and makes sense for me, I know I'm not meant for the terrible and torturous burden of existing as a human, I'm not meant to suffer in this existence so undesirable that only ever caused harm in the first place.

Ever since I became aware of what death is it comforted me, I find so much comfort in never suffering again, no matter what I'd never wish to exist, I'd never wish to experience anything at all and I find it so tragic how I'm able to, all that's desirable to me is never existing again.
I'll always see the true problem as existence itself and I know that as long as I exist I'll only and always wish for death with the same thoughts continuing to repeat, the fact that I cannot just choose to easily die in peace to escape from this existence I don't belong in that only ever caused me to suffer truly does just cause me way more pain, I only hope and wish for eternal nothingness where all is finally forgotten about.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence causes nothing but pain.
All that existence ever causes is pain there was never a need for at all, I'll always see it as so hopeless to suffer in this cruel existence and more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, I find it painful to simply be conscious and aware, it causes me pain how I'm burdened with this futile and torturous existence that was just a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place.

It terrifies me how there is no limit as to how unbearable the agony of existing can get, I wish I could just fall asleep permanently and forget about it all, I don't belong in this painful existence, instead I'm only meant for the peace of death. It's horrific to me how existence causes such immense harm, I know I'd never wish to suffer in this existence that caused nothing but pain, personally I only find comfort in non-existence as I know that only then I'll finally be safe from all suffering and harm, only ceasing to exist is desirable to me but only true perfection lies in never suffering in this existence at all, I'm so tired of it all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I never should have existed.
I know I should have ceased to exist a long time ago but in reality I never should have suffered in this existence at all and it's so terribly tragic how I did. Existence truly does just cause nothing but pain and suffering, I find it so hopeless and tiring to simply exist and all I wish for is the option to never wake again, eternal sleep is always preferable to me than the cruelty and futility of existing as a conscious being.

There's so much sadness in how I continue to suffer, to me existing really is so painful and I truly wish I never existed, I wish I never became aware of all the endless harm this existence so tragically causes, I wish I never knew what it is like to suffer in this existence. But now that I'm unfortunate enough to exist here all I can wish for is to never suffer again, death will be a relief for me if it means this existence will finally be all forgotten about, all that comforts me is the thought of being eternally unconscious with nothing able to matter to me at all, I only hope for nothingness, I only hope to never suffer again.

• Hugs
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
It's funny how you vent on and on, yet don't let out a single glimpse of what your life looks like.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and Defenestration
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only painless suicide method could save me.
I know that in my case only a painless suicide method could save me from the endless torment and cruelty of existing, only a painless suicide method could bring me peace from all this pointless suffering in this existence so undesirable.

Personally I find it so immensely dreadful to simply exist, it fills me with dread how a human could potentially suffer so unbearably in this existence that could continue for so long, in fact it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how immense the agony of existing could get yet there is the absence of a way for me to just permanently fall asleep when I wish to.

Under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer for decades longer just to be tortured and tormented dying in agony from old age in this existence that was just a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place, personally I just want peace from all suffering and only suicide can bring me safety from suffering, if I had a way to just painlessly free myself from the pain of existing I'd be long gone but in reality I never should have existed at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, iloverachel, kinderbueno and 1 other person
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
Wishing you peace, FC <3

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, EternalShore, kinderbueno and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish I could erase my existence.
To have the ability to eternally erase my existence truly would be all that's ideal, I'm so tired of suffering and I want it to be like I never suffered at all.
My existence would always be better erased, it'd be better if it disappeared into nothingness, it'd be better for me if I never experienced anything again with all forgotten about instead. I see having the ability to exist as the most terrible, hopeless tragedy, it cannot be described in words how much torment and agony this existence causes, in fact it's endless which is certainly why I wish to disappear, there's so much sadness in suffering in this existence, it'd bring me so much peace for all this to be erased.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, iloverachel, kinderbueno and 1 other person
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Hoping you can find relief soon<3

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, kinderbueno and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The cruelty of being denied a painless way to die.
There truly is so much cruelty in being denied a painless way to permanently prevent all future suffering, the fact that I cannot just easily die in peace truly does cause me so much pain, it makes me feel trapped in an existence that only ever hurt and harmed me in the first place.

Only death can free me from the torment of existing as a conscious being which is why there is so much cruelty in how I cannot just have a death like never waking again, the thought of suffering for decades longer just to die in agony from old age truly terrifies me, under no circumstances would I wish for such torture. For me having the ability to exist really is so hopeless and all I feel is dread for what lies ahead in this terrible, torturous existence, having the ability to exist truly does only ever cause me to suffer and I'm so tired of suffering, no matter what I'll always be so tired, there's so much sadness and agony in how suicide isn't as straightforward as just choosing to never wake again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never want to hurt again.
All I wish for is to never suffer in this cruel, torturous and painful existence ever again, it's so immensely tragic the amount of suffering this existence causes, all I wish for is to be eternally safe from all harm, I wish to never hurt again. There truly is so much pain and sadness in existing, I know I'm not meant for this and I know I don't belong in this reality, I'm always so tired of it all, I'm so tired of being trapped in this existence that only ever caused me to suffer, to fall asleep eternally and never hurt again is truly all I wish for.

To be able to die painlessly truly would be such an overwhelming comfort and relief, to me existence has always felt so incredibly hopeless, continuing to exist truly will just lead to way more suffering and pain the thought of which fills me with so much dread. No matter what I'd never wish to experience anything at all, I just want nothingness, I've only ever wished to never exist again, for me there could never be any peace in existing, only non-existence could bring me such.

• Hugs
S

SelfKill

May 7, 2024
Hi! Remember it like yesterday, that you've been banned?

• Yay!
Reactions: Evelyn Lane
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just hoping to sleep eternally again.
No matter what I'll always and only wish for eternal sleep, I wish for permanent peace from the endless cruelty and torment of existing, I'll always find it so painful to simply exist, in fact existing truly has only ever caused me to suffer. I'd be so relieved to finally sleep for all eternity as existing just hurts me, under no circumstances would I wish for existence, rather I just wish for the eternal absence of it where all is forgotten about for me. It sounds so peaceful to simply not exist for all eternity, all I've ever wished for is to be eternally unconscious where I'm finally safe from all suffering, only eternal sleep can bring me peace, I only hope for nothingness, I hope to never suffer again as I'm so tired, I'm so tired of being trapped in this existence that just causes pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, kinderbueno, Defenestration and 2 others
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
It's funny how you vent on and on, yet don't let out a single glimpse of what your life looks like.
yeah~ :( I wish she ever did~ :( We know a few things about her, altho idk whether she'd want me to share or not~ She doesn't really talk to others unfortunately tho~ :( So all we can do is pray and wish her the best~
Also, it wouldn't look like this except that we think the mods told her to stop making threads and just post everything to this one instead~ :) so that it can be muted easier I suppose~

Reactions: Evelyn Lane
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never wishing to suffer for decades longer.
No matter the circumstances I'd never wish to be trapped in this existence that caused me nothing but suffering for decades longer, it terrifies me how a human can exist for so long just to be tortured and tormented by old age dying slowly and in agony. Personally I'd rather suffer for as little as possible rather than prolonging the suffering just to suffer way more unbearably, for me having the ability to exist truly is completely hopeless and of course if it's up to me I never would have chosen to exist, only eternal non-existence can bring me peace from the dreadful burden of human existence where there is all this unnecessary hurt, pain and torment just for one to die anyway.

I know I'm certainly not meant to suffer in this existence and no matter what I'll always find existing deeply undesirable, I wish my existence could disappear but sadly I suffer instead, I wish there's a straightforward way for me to eternally escape from all pointless suffering this existence so tragically causes, I really fear how this could continue for much longer

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, kinderbueno and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've only ever found comfort in death.
For me personally death is all that's ever comforted me, I've only ever found comfort in the thought of never being able to suffer in this existence again, no matter the circumstances only non-existence could appeal to me as I see existence as such a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place.

It's just so hopeless and dreadful to me how there's no limit as to how much one can suffer in this cruel, torturous existence which is certainly why I only find comfort in death as I only wish to be permanently safe from all suffering and harm, I don't wish to suffer in any way and existence truly does just cause so much suffering.

And as well as being tired of existing now all I feel is dread for what lies ahead, it terrifies me how one can stay conscious for so long in this existence where there is all this endless pain and torment, for me I'd be relieved to finally cease existing. I find so much comfort in eternal sleep, to me it sounds so peaceful to just sleep for all eternity, I know that no matter what I'll always and only just wish for death as I'm just not meant to suffer in this existence, I never should have existed at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me personally, it's painful to exist.
In my case no matter what it'll always be painful to exist, I find it painful to be awake, the fact that I'm burdened with this cruel and torturous existence with no straightforward way to just simply die in peace causes me so much pain.

Personally, I only wish for non-existence, I find existing to be deeply hopeless, undesirable and filled with endless suffering, I know that I'm not meant to exist here. I just want to rest for all eternity, I never wish to experience anything at all, I simply wish to be unable to suffer.

I also find existence to be completely unnecessary, I find it tragic how I had to exist when I couldn't be harmed by never existing at all, the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence is just something I'd prefer to avoid no matter what.

The thought of being trapped here for potentially decades longer just to die in agony from old age is so painful to even think about, I see nothing appealing about existing and no matter what I'll always be so tired of it all, for me personally existence is the problem and I really wish my existence would just eternally disappear with all finally forgotten about, only never existing again can bring me peace from all this pain.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Forced to suffer.
Personally I find it so immensley cruel how euthanasia is only reserved for animals with their being no acceptance towards the wish for humans to eternally cease existing on their own terms. The fact that all the torment humans go through is seen as something to so harmfully prolong no matter what truly does just lead to way more pain in an existence already so immensely painful.
It's just so terrible to me how I cannot just easily die in peace even know there's no limit as to how much one can suffer in this torturous, futile existence that I always found so deeply undesirable in the first place, personally I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, I don't see any value to suffering in this existence I never would have chose.

I wish there's acceptance towards suicide as a personal choice with the option to just painlessly die as I'll always be so tired of existence no matter what, having the ability to exist has only ever caused me to suffer and I'd prefer to escape from all future suffering in an existence that just leads to decay and death anyway. Existence is just so unnecessary to me as well, I'd rather not exist than to suffer and struggle so unnecessarily, to have the option to die painlessly would be such an overwhelming comfort and bring me so much peace.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The pointlessness of existence.
To me existing will always be so ultimately pointless, I could never see a point to suffering in this existence for decades just to be tortured and tormented by old age, decaying and just waiting to cease existing anyway. Existence to me truly is such a futile struggle that serves no purpose that is destined for nothing but to disappear into non-existence no matter what and to permanently cease existing is all I wish for, I'm so tired of suffering in this pointless existence that only ever caused me pain in the first place.

I see nothing desirable about delaying the inevitable just to suffer way more all for the sake of it, existing as a conscious being truly is such a terrible, unnecessary burden to me that just causes meaningless suffering in this existence so pointless. I really wish suicide is accepted especially as death is all that's inevitable anyway, it causes so much pain how the focus is on prolonging the torment of others no matter what, it'll always be so immensley cruel and painful how I'm denied the option to just eternally cease existing in peace, I wish for a death like never waking again to permanently escape from the cruelty and futility of existing.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Fear of suffering way more in the future.
What I fear is suffering way more in this existence I see as so hopeless and torturous that can potentially get so unbearable way beyond how anyone can imagine it to. It's really so horrific the amount of harm this existence causes, I'd never wish to be conscious in this reality, to me existing truly is just pointless suffering until one dies anyway and I don't want to suffer in any way, I wish for peace from this existence that has only ever caused me pain.

And it's just so terrifying how even trying to permanently be free from this existence could go wrong and lead to way worse torment, all I wish for is the option of a guaranteed death like never waking again to free myself from the agony of existence. There's so much pain in how I cannot easily prevent all future suffering in this existence I never would have chose in the first place, I fear existing, no matter what existence itself will always be the problem to me as it's the source of all suffering, I'll always find it painful to suffer in this existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never wish to get old.
No matter what I'd never wish for old age, it terrifies me to think of suffering so long just to decay and deteriorate from such, personally I see no value in reaching an old age, it's something I'd rather avoid no matter what, for me there could never be any value in suffering for decades longer in this cruel, futile existence just to face the extreme agony and torture of very old age.

In my case I just want non-existence, I'm already tired enough, I've already suffered for way too long, to me human existence is just a terrible, tragic mistake that is completely pointless and caused nothing but harm in the first place. All I wish for is permanent safety from all suffering and only in eternal nothingness will I be unable to suffer, personally I'd be relieved to finally cease existing, I'd be relieved to lose the ability to be tormented in this existence so undesirable, it terrifies me how a human could potentially exist and suffer for so long.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Sylveon, kinderbueno and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hoping to sleep again.
I'm always hoping to sleep, in fact all I wish for is the peace of eternal sleep where I finally cannot suffer anymore, I'm always so tired of existing, I'm tired of being burdened with this hopeless and cruel existence, I wish for permanent rest where all is eternally forgotten about. I know that no matter what only eternal nothingness could only ever bring me relief, as long as I exist I'll suffer and I'd never wish to suffer no matter what, it sounds so peaceful to simply not exist for all eternity, I hope to fall asleep especially as there is so much sadness and pain in existing, I'm so tired of it all.

• Hugs
  • Love