FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The torment of being denied painless ways to die.
What I find so horrible and what causes me an extreme amount of suffering is that even know existence just causes so much pain with literally no limit as to how much one can suffer, there isn't the option of a guaranteed painless way for me to just find eternal peace from the torturous burden of existing as a human.

There's so much pain in how I cannot just access a death like never waking again and the fact that voluntary death is this way with there being no acceptance towards the wish to eternally cease existing truly does just create way more torment in this existence where there is all this endless suffering.

For me it'd truly be such a comfort and relief to be able to just die peacefully but sadly such is not the reality in this painful, torturous existence where the focus is on prolonging the pain this existence this causes as much as possible. It's just so terrible to me how there isn't the option to fall asleep eternally as in my case I only wish for non-existence, I only wish to never exist again, it terrifies me how humans can suffer and exist for so long, all that appeals to me is being eternally at peace from the burden of existing. I find it deeply undesirable to exist which is why to me there's so much cruelty in the absence of ways to eternally cease existing, no matter what I'd never wish to exist, I'd always prefer nothingness over suffering for decades just to die in agony from old age, there really is so much torment in how I cannot just easily escape from this in a painless way.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only finding comfort in death.
I've only ever found comfort in death, all that comforts me is never suffering in this cruel, painful existence again, all that's comforting to me is being permanently safe from all the harm this causes as after all it isn't like I could be harmed by not existing. What appeals to me about ceasing to exist is that it's permanent and I cannot suffer from it, in fact all the pain this existence causes will all be forgotten about as I'll lack the ability to experience anything at all and to never exist again is all I wish for.

Ever since I became aware of what death was it comforted me as I believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless eternal sleep and to me it'd be such an overwhelming relief to finally sleep for all eternity, it'd be a relief to never suffer another day in this undesirable existence that caused me nothing but pain. It comforts me to think of being eternally free from the burden of existing without the knowledge that all that lies ahead is way more suffering in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer and I don't wish to suffer in any way, I only wish for nothingness, only non-existence can bring me peace from this existence I never would have chose in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and kinderbueno
D

donwhitman

May 12, 2024
There's nothing to fear about non-existence. We have non existed far longer than we have existed. Death is just being born back into non-existence. There is nothing to be scared of. You should be scared of never ending suffering in this hell we call life.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Yavannah and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing is pointless and futile.
It truly is and no matter what I could never see a point to suffering in this futile existence, to me existence is such an tragic mistake that of course was completely unnecessary and just creates so much pain and causes so much harm that there was never an need for at all, there's no deeper meaning or purpose behind existence to me. I just see it as all being completely futile, it's suffering all for no reason all for the sake of it until one dies anyway. Personally I've never seen anything appealing about being burdened with this existence, I find existing to be deeply undesirable and would prefer to avoid it no matter what.

There truly is so much pain in this pointless existence, I'll always see it as a tragedy to suffer so unnecessarily in this existence, for me existence is just a futile struggle that only ever caused me pain and if I had the option to just fall asleep eternally I'd be so relieved to never suffer again in this existence that served no purpose in the first place. I believe death to simply be nothingness with all finally forgotten about which is all I find comfort in, the only relief for me could ever lie in being eternally free from the futile and pointless burden of existing as a human.

• Hugs
Reactions: donwhitman, CTB Dream, myusername890 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only wish to not exist.
For me no matter what only permanent non-existence could ever be desirable, I've only and always wished to not exist and I find so much comfort in never existing again.

I only wish to not exist as for me existence itself is the problem, it's the ultimate cause of all suffering and all that torments existing beings and I don't want to suffer in any way instead I wish to be permanently unconscious where finally I'm at peace and safe from all suffering, for me having the ability to exist is a terrible, torturous burden that I'm not meant for.

I find it so dreadful and tiring to simply exist and I'd be relieved to never suffer in this existence again, I'd personally always prefer to not exist especially as there are no disadvantages to being unaware for all eternity yet existing can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to with the ability to suffer to unlimited amounts. In fact the amount of harm and suffering existence causes truly is immense and beyond comprehension, for me there could certainly never be any peace in existing as a conscious being in this reality rather to me existence is such a terrible tragedy that I only wish to be eternally relieved from. All that appeals to me is being able to sleep for all eternity, as long as I exist I'll always and only wish for non-existence and there's so much pain in how I cannot just choose to easily die in peace to permanently escape from this existence I never would have chose that only caused me to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, kinderbueno and 1 other person
İnilerim

İnilerim

Dec 28, 2018
I'm glad you're back

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Endless cruelty of existing.
Existence truly is so endlessly cruel, for me personally I'll always see it as so hopeless to suffer in this existence, for me simply just existing is something so terrible I'd prefer to avoid no matter what. I see existence as the problem, a dreadful yet so futile problem that just torments existing beings until they die anyway, it's all just so cruel, there's so much cruelty in existing and the suffering it causes, I know that no matter what I'd only ever wish for the peace of eternal nothingness where all this is forgotten about.

I'd always choose to sleep for all eternity to escape from this immensely cruel existence that just caused nothing but pain but I truly wish I could erase my existence like I never existed at all as I know I'm not meant for something as endlessly cruel as existence, I'm not meant for the torturous burden of existing, the amount of pain this existence causes is endless, I'd always prefer to stay permanently unaware of it all no matter what, I'd never wish for something as cruel as existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hoping to fall asleep again
All I wish for is to fall asleep, I'm always so tired of suffering in this so cruel existence, I'm tired of the pain of existing, it's so tiring being trapped in an existence I was never meant for with no straightforward way to just painlessly die.

Having the option to just never wake again truly would be such a relief and bring me so much peace, for me peace could only lie in never suffering again and I hope to never suffer, only eternal sleep is desirable to me. I'd always prefer to sleep eternally with all finally forgotten about but of course I wish I never existed at all but sadly I suffer instead, I suffer endlessly and to me existing could only ever be suffering, it's suffering that only eternal sleep could take away for me. To me it sounds so peaceful to simply be unaware for all eternity, I wish to sleep so that finally I'm no longer burdened with this existence with all the pain it so tragically causes not even being a distant memory for me, I only hope for nothingness.

• Love
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The endless torment of existence continues.
Existence truly is just endless torment and agony with no limit as to how much one can suffer, I'll always see it as so terrible and torturous to suffer in this existence, there truly is so much pain in existing and the pain of existence certainly is very real. Personally I only hope for eternal nothingness as only then will I be safe from all harms in an existence that just caused nothing but suffering in the first place.

I find it so horrific the amount of harm this existence so tragically causes, to me existence itself will always be the problem, I'll always see it as a tragedy to be trapped in this existence where there is all this endless suffering with the torment of existence continuing. I know that no matter what only death can bring me peace, I only hope to never suffer again and I'll always suffer as long as I exist, existence truly is far too cruel and painful, I never would have chosen existence and more than anything I wish I was never burdened with it as now I suffer so unnecessarily wishing for the peace of eternal sleep. It's so terrible how I cannot just have a death like never waking again even know existence just causes all this endless torment which serves no function but to torture existing beings until they inevitably die anyway.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To fall asleep eternally would bring me so much peace.
It truly would bring me so much peace to be able to fall asleep eternally with the terrible torment and pain of existing permanently forgotten about, for me the only comfort certainly lies in ceasing to exist, all that could bring me peace is to never suffer again.

No matter what only eternal sleep could only be desirable to me, it'd be such an overwhelming relief to no longer be burdened with this existence where I'm incapable of experiencing anything ever again, existing truly has caused me nothing but suffering and no matter what I'll always be so tired of it.

The tiredness I feel is one that only eternal sleep can bring me peace from, peace for me only lies in finally being free from this cruel, painful existence. It's truly so terrible how existence causes all this endless pain and suffering, personally I'd never wish to exist, I only wish for nothingness, to me it sounds so peaceful to simply be unaware for all eternity, I'd always prefer to sleep eternally but of course I wish I never existed more than anything, I'm not meant to suffer in this existence which is why there's so much pain in how I cannot just choose to fall asleep permanently.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never meant for existing.
I know that no matter what I was never meant for something so futile and torturous as having the ability to exist, I was never meant for this burden that only ever caused me pain, for me it's tragic to exist as a conscious being capable of suffering and feeling agony to unlimited extents in this reality where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Existing truly is just meaningless suffering, it's just pain and torment all for no purpose until one dies anyway and I know I don't belong here, I'm only meant for the peace of an dreamless eternal sleep where this terrible existence that is deeply undesirable and caused nothing but harm is all forgotten about which is of course why I wish I could just choose to fall asleep permanently.

It's so cruel how I cannot just easily die in peace to escape from this existence I was never meant for and I know that I'd never wish to exist as well, I personally see no value to suffering so unnecessarily in this existence just to risk experiencing way worse suffering at any moment, for me existence will always be something so hopeless I'd prefer to avoid no matter what, my existence was a mistake, I'm certainly not meant for existing and I never should have suffered in this existence at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, grauzone, myusername890 and 1 other person
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Is it intrusive to ask you how you spend your days? do you have a job? do you live alone? do you have friends?

• Informative
Reactions: kinderbueno and LifeQuitter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never wanting to suffer.
No matter what I'd never wish to suffer in this terrible, torturous existence that just caused me pain that just continues and what terrifies me is how the torment of existing could potentially continue for so longer causing way more suffering in an existence that was so deeply hopeless and undesirable in the first place for me.

I've already suffered for way too long and the fact that this could potentially continue for decades longer just to be tortured so extremely by old age horrifies me, I find it horrific the amount of harm this existence causes with no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Personally I only wish for non-existence, I only wish to sleep for all eternity and permanently forget about all the pain this existence so cruel and futile causes, the fact that I cannot just easily escape from this existence in a painless way truly does cause me such pain.

The absence of a peaceful way to die to prevent potentially decades of suffering truly is so painful, personally I'd prefer to avoid existence and all the harm it causes no matter what, I'd never wish for existence, it's just too cruel, I find existence to be a terrible, tragic mistake. I'd always prefer to be permanently unconscious just to suffer for decades longer so unnecessarily just to die in agony from old age, just the fact that humans can exist for so long and suffer so unbearably terrifies me, I only hope for non-existence where all this is forgotten about,

• Hugs
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Arffrf😔

As-tu lu mes questions ?
Thanks

Reactions: kinderbueno
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me having the ability to exist is a burden.
No matter what I'll always find it so burdensome to suffer in this existence, it's a burden to be conscious and aware in this terrible, torturous existence, under no circumstances would I ever wish for the pain and torment of existing as a conscious being trapped with my own thoughts in this reality where there is all this suffering, in fact simply just existing is suffering to me, I suffer simply from being awake.

And what is so painful about this burden is that it can potentially continue for so long with no limit as to how unbearable it can get with no way to just easily die in peace to find eternal relief from this burden, to me existence will always be so unnecessary and undesirable no matter what. For me having the ability to exist is a burden that only death can take away and bring me peace from, no matter what I'll always be so tired of existing and I wish I never suffered in this existence more than anything. This cruel yet so pointless burden truly did cause me nothing but pain in the first place and all I find comfort in is never existing again, I only wish for eternal nothingness where all is finally forgotten about with this existence no longer being my concern.

• Love
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing is just a futile process of waiting for death.
That truly is the way I see existence, it's just a futile process of waiting to die and slowly dying where there's all this pointless suffering and torment just for one to be tortured decaying and deteriorating from old age if they manage to suffer for that long. Personally this is completely undesirable to me, I see nothing appealing about this terrible, torturous existence that to me was just a tragic mistake in the first place, I'd always prefer to not exist than to suffer so pointlessly for decades in this existence that was very much futile just to face the immense agony of very old age.

To me existence is just so hopeless and unnecessary, it's so terrible how there's all this pain and cruelty all for the sake of it, existence is ultimately so pointless but also very painful which is why all that I find comfort in is never existing again. I'd personally always prefer to cease existing sooner to prevent suffering so unnecessarily but really I wish I never suffered at all in the first place. I know I'm not meant for this futile process of waiting around to die and I'd always prefer to avoid existence no matter what, existence just creates suffering and causes harm which is why it causes me so much pain how I cannot just easily free myself on my own terms from this pointless existence that just leads to death anyway.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, kinderbueno and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only eternal nothingness can bring me peace.
I know that no matter what only eternal nothingness can bring me peace, I'm so tired of suffering in this cruel, torturous existence that I was never meant for. All I hope for is to permanently cease existing, I only hope to never exist again, it comforts me to think of this existence all being forgot about in death with no memories of this existence that only ever caused me to suffer remaining.

It really does feel like I've suffered for such a long time and of course I wish I never suffered at all more than anything, I wish I was never burdened with something as painful and undesirable as having the ability to exist. I wish I just stayed permanently unaware eternally unable to suffer instead, existing to me will always feel so hopeless, I just wish to be at peace from it all where I'm finally safe from all suffering unable to experience anything, I only wish and hope for nothingness, I only want to sleep, I hope to never suffer in this existence again, the fact that I cannot just choose to never wake is so painful.

• Hugs
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The pain of existing is endless and very real.
It truly is endless, in fact to me existence truly does cause nothing but pain with no limit as to how much one can suffer in this terrible, torturous existence. Personally I'd never wish for the torment of having the ability to exist, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence that was just a cruel, tragic mistake to me in the first place. I wish for death to escape from the cruelty and futility of existing as a conscious being trapped in this reality where there is all this endless pain, the pain of existing certainly is very real and it's so horrific how much torment and agony this existence so tragically causes.

I see existence itself is the problem and more than anything I wish I could erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all so finally I'm unable to suffer with all the pain of existing eternally forgotten about for me but of course I continue to suffer instead in an existence so cruel that only ever caused me pain. I find it so hopeless to be trapped in this reality where there is all this endless suffering without the option to just fall asleep eternally, the amount of harm and suffering existence causes truly is beyond comprehension which is why I only hope and wish for eternal nothingness, I hope to never exist again.

• Hugs
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've only ever wished for death.
In my case I've certainly only ever wished to not exist, I've only ever wished to be eternally free from this cruel, futile and torturous existence that just causes pain and suffering until one dies anyway. Only wanting to die has made sense for me personally and it's all I know, I've never been meant to suffer in this reality, to me existence is deeply undesirable and I see no value in the pointless pain and torment of having the ability to exist, rather I'd prefer to avoid such no matter what.

Personally I only wish for non-existence where I cannot suffer in any way, I only wish to sleep for all eternity, all that comforts me is the thought of never existing again, for me existence itself is what I have a problem with. I don't see any point to existing at all rather I'd prefer to avoid existence, I find it a burden to exist and it terrifies me how a human can exist for so long and suffer so unbearably just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, I wish for death to finally find peace from the pain of existing as a conscious being and existing has only ever caused me to suffer.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find existing to be incredibly undesirable.
To me no matter what having the ability to exist will always be so incredibly undesirable, I personally don't see any value to being burdened with this existence, rather it's something I'd prefer to avoid no matter what. For me personally existence is just a terrible, tragic mistake, I find it so terrible to exist as a conscious being capable of suffering to unlimited amounts in this reality where there is all this cruelty and torment just to inevitably decay and be tortured by old age.

For me simply just being awake is so dreadful, tiring and unnecessary, all I feel is dread for what lies ahead in this cruel, torturous existence, just the fact that I exist causes me so much suffering and I find it deeply undesirable how I do. I'd never wish for the burden of existing and the pain of consciousness and what causes me so much pain is how I cannot just easily free myself from this very undesirable existence I never would have chosen in peace even know it's all pointless anyway. I wish for death to save me from all future suffering, I'd never wish for existence and for me personally the problem will always lie in existence itself, I'm not meant for existing and all that would bring me peace is to never exist again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish it wasn't so anti-suicide.
In my case it causes so much pain how there's no acceptance towards the personal choice to eternally cease existing, the fact that the focus is on prolonging the suffering no matter what is just so painful to me as I'd never wish to suffer in this existence, I find it so terrible how there's all this suffering yet I cannot just have access to a death like never waking again.

There's so much torment in how I cannot just painlessly escape from the torturous burden of existence especially as it terrifies me to think of this existence continuing for decades longer just to die in agony from old age. To me existing truly is just pain and suffering with no limit as to how much one can suffer and I don't want to suffer in any way, I just wish to be eternally unaware and only death can bring me peace, for me peace could only ever lie in never suffering again. Having the option to just painlessly die truly would be such an overwhelming comfort and relief for me, it'd solve everything for me which is why it's so painful how I'm trapped in this existence I never would have chose instead, there's so much sadness in how I continue to suffer in an existence that only ever caused me pain in the first place.

• Hugs
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish I never existed more than anything.
More than anything I truly wish I never suffered in this existence in the first place, I wish I was never burdened with this existence and to me existing truly is such a terrible, torturous burden that just caused me pain. I wish I never existed as then I wouldn't be able to suffer in any way and to me existing is nothing but suffering, all of which was completely pointless and served no function but to torment existing beings until they die anyway.

I'd personally never wish to suffer in this existence, no instead I wish I just stayed permanently unaware, I wish existence was never my problem in the first place but sadly it is and I suffer as a result of being forced into existence, I suffer as the pain of existing as a conscious being was imposed causing all this endless torment as a result. All I can now hope for is eternal nothingness where all is forgotten about for me, I'd always prefer to suffer less but all that's truly ideal to me is never suffering in the first place, for me the problem will always lie in existence itself no matter what, I'll always personally see it as so dreadful and hopeless to exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only when I no longer exist will I finally be at peace.
I know that no matter what I'll only be at peace once I finally cease existing, I'll always believe death to simply be nothingness, the absence of everything where all is finally forgotten about and there is no more pain, no more suffering with existence no longer being my problem.

Peace to me could only ever lie in never existing again, I know I'll only be at peace once I'm unconscious for all eternity, for me there could never be any peace in the pain and torment of existing rather to me existing is so dreadful and only ever causes me to suffer. To be conscious in this reality where there is all this endless agony is something so painful to me, there's no peace in being burdened with this the ability to exist suffering so unnecessarily capable of being tormented to unlimited amounts in this existence so cruel. I only wish for eternal sleep to bring me peace from the terrible tragedy of this existence, I'll always suffer as long as I exist and I'm so tired of suffering, I only hope and wish for nothingness.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The pain this existence causes.
Existence truly did just cause nothing but pain in the first place for me, I'll personally always see it as so terrible and hopeless to exist, for me having the ability to exist is a torturous yet so futile burden that only death can bring me peace from, all I hope for and wish for is to never suffer again, I only wish for true peace from all the pain this existence causes. To me it's just so horrific how there is no limit as to how unbearable the agony of existing can get, existence really is far too cruel and painful and that's why I only find comfort in death, it'd be such a relief to never exist again.

No matter what I'll always be so tired of suffering in this existence, there's so much sadness in being trapped in this existence without the option to just fall asleep eternally. To me existence was just a terrible tragedy, I'd never wish to exist, something as painful as existence that causes all this suffering is completely undesirable to me and I find it so terrifying how this existence could potentially continue for much longer just causing way more pain as a result.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So tired of being trapped in this existence.
I've always been so tired of existing, I certainly feel so tired of being trapped in this cruel, hopeless existence I wish I never suffered in more than anything.
It's just so terrible to me how this existence could continue for so long yet I cannot just have the option to painlessly free myself from it in peace so instead I suffer so unnecessarily wishing and hoping to never exist again.

To me human existence is such a terrible tragedy that just causes pain and it's all pointless anyway, I only wish for death to free myself from this futile yet so torturous process of waiting to die where all that's inevitable is suffering way more just to die in agony tormented by old age. It causes me so much pain to exist, there's so much cruelty in how I cannot just have the option of a painless death like never waking again to free myself from this existence I never would have chosen, no matter what I'll always be so tired, the only relief for me could ever lie in never existing again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hoping to sleep eternally again.
I'm always hoping for eternal sleep, all that I hope for is to never suffer again in this existence, as long as I exist I'll always feel so tired and it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal sleep can bring me peace from. All that's desirable to me is never waking again with all future suffering prevented, it'd be such a relief for me to fall asleep eternally.

I only wish for non-existence as only then will I be free from the pain and torment of existing, only then will I be unable to hurt in any way, it comforts me to think of sleeping for all eternity with this cruel, torturous existence all forgotten about, in fact I've only ever found comfort in death, I only hope for nothingness, I know that peace for me could only ever lie in never existing again.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Hotsackage, grauzone and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Another day of suffering in this existence.
Each day truly is just another day of suffering in this existence with no limit as to hw unbearable and torturous the pain of existing can get all while one is just waiting to die anyway in this existence so futile. Personally no matter what I'll always find it so hopeless and dreadful to exist, I'd never wish for the torment of having the ability to suffer in this existence but sadly I exist and all I can hope for now is to never exist again. All I wish for is true peace from all these endless days of suffering in this existence but of course I'm trapped here for now in this painful existence that was just a terrible tragic mistake to me in the first place wishing to be gone.

There truly is so much pain in existing, I find it so terrible to exist at all, it's so terrible how existence causes all this pointless suffering and hurt, I'll always find it so tragic how existing beings are tortured and tormented all for the sake of it, for me there's so much sadness in suffering in this existence with the absence of the option to fall asleep eternally to free myself from all this pain.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only finding comfort in death.
No matter what I could only ever find comfort in death, all that comforts me is never suffering in this cruel, torturous existence again. Existence truly did cause me nothing but pain and was just a horrific tragic mistake to me in the first place, personally I find it so hopeless and undesirable to exist and all I hope for is to be permanently unconscious of it all.

To me it's so comforting to think of all being forgotten about for me in death, I find it so terrible to exist as a conscious being capable of being tormented and suffering to unlimited amounts. I only hope and wish to never experience anything again, I don't want to suffer in any way rather I just wish for nothingness, personally I'd always prefer to not exist and avoid existence, ever since I became aware of what death was it comforted me as it means finally finding peace from the painful burden of existence. It'd be such a relief for me having the option of a death like never waking again so I finally cannot suffer anymore and I'm so tired of suffering, I'd never wish to exist.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So much pain in existing.
There truly is so much pain in existing, in fact it feels like that's all what existence causes, just endless pain and suffering until one dies anyway. I know that I'd never wish to exist, I'd never wish for the terrible pain and torment of having the ability to exist, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence that was completely undesirable in the first place. Only death can bring me peace from the pain of existing and all I wish is to never feel pain again, I only wish for eternal nothingness where this cruel, torturous existence is all forgotten about for me and I finally cannot suffer anymore.

It really is beyond comprehension the amount of pain this existence causes with existing beings tormented every second, existence to me is something so horrific, it's horrifying the amount of harm this existence causes. If it's up to me I never would have chose any of this, I'd never wish for existence especially as there is no limit as to how unbearable the pain of existing can get, in fact the pain of existing can get so immense beyond how anyone can imagine it to, for me personally death will certainly be a relief if it means I'm finally free from this painful existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Defenestration and myusername890