FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Trapped in this existence.
No matter what I'll always be so tired of being trapped in this existence, there's so much pain in how I cannot just have the option to easily die in peace and instead just continue to suffer so unnecessarily. It terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long in this existence so immensely cruel, for me existence is the problem and I'd never wish to suffer in this reality no matter what.

I only hope and wish for the peace of eternal nothingness, to be trapped in this existence is certainly something so dreadful and torturous to me, it's so painful how suicide isn't accepted as a valid personal choice even know to me existence is deeply undesirable.

I wish there's acceptance towards the wish to never suffer again, it'd comfort me and bring me so much peace to simply be able to painlessly die but sadly instead I continue to be trapped here wishing for this existence that only ever caused me to suffer to be permanently forgotten about, more than anything I wish I never suffered at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Hotsackage, myusername890 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hope to never exist again.
All I hope and wish for is to never suffer in this existence again, having the ability to exist truly did cause me nothing but pain and I'd be so relieved to be eternally free from it. In my case only permanent non-existence is desirable, I only wish to not exist as I don't want to suffer in any way and existence just causes endless suffering with literally no limit as to how much one can suffer.

To me human existence was always so hopeless in the first place, it was just a terrible tragedy that caused me nothing but harm and personally I'd never wish to remember anything about this, I just wish for it all to be forgotten about. All I find comfort in is the thought of being eternally unconscious, only death comforts me as I believe it to simply be the absence of everything, nothing more than an dreamless eternal sleep and to sleep is all I wish for, to me eternal sleep just sounds so peaceful, I hope to sleep for all eternity and never suffer again.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and kinderbueno
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find existing to be completely undesirable.
For me the true problem would always lie in existence itself, I find existing to be deeply undesirable in every way possible, I've never seen any value in being burdened with something so futile and torturous as human existence and I'd prefer to not exist no matter what.

Personally I find it a burden to be awake with the ability to suffer to unlimited amounts, in my case I'd never wish to experience anything at all, rather I only wish for eternal nothingness, simply just existing is tiring for me, I know I'm not meant to suffer in this existence and I'll always find it undesirable to exist. I just see existing as pointless suffering until one dies anyway where all is finally forgotten about for them, I'm always wishing for the option to fall asleep eternally to escape from this undesirable existence that has only ever caused me to suffer.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence just harms existing beings.
It truly does, existence really just does cause harm and it harms existing beings causing them to suffer so senselessly in this reality where there is all this endless torment and cruelty. The harm existence causes truly is endless and beyond comprehension, I find it harmful to simply exist, the fact that I cannot easily escape from this cruel, torturous existence in peace where there is unlimited potential to suffer and feel pain truly is so incredibly harmful.

It's horrific how much harm existence has caused all throughout history with their being literally no limit as to how unbearable this can get, I find it deeply tragic and terrifying how existing beings are tormented every second in existences so futile until they die anyway.

Personally I'd never wish for something as harmful as existence, I only wish for nothingness where I'm eternally safe from all suffering and harm. No matter what I'll always see existence as deeply hopeless and this is why I just wish for a death like never waking again, all I wish for is an eternal release from all the harm existence causes, I know that for me peace could only ever lie in never existing again.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Permanently tired of existing.
No matter what as long as I exist I'll always feel so tired, it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal sleep can bring me relief from. To me existence truly is nothing but suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, I just want to be at peace for all eternity instead. I find so much comfort in the thought of never existing again, it sounds so peaceful to simply be unconscious for all eternity and unable to experience anything at all.

Personally I find existing so undesirable, it's just a terrible, torturous burden that causes existing beings to suffer and I'm so tired of it, in fact I've always felt tired of existing, to me existence has always felt like a futile struggle and I know I'm not meant for it. I wish for the peace of eternal nothingness to eternally take away my tiredness but sadly I continue to suffer instead, having the option of a painless death like never waking again would be such an overwhelming relief for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and Zhendou
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death as a relief from tragedy.
For me personally death would be a relief, what I find tragic is existence, for me the existence of life was the most terrible, horrific tragedy that caused nothing but endless hurt and torment.

Personally my death would be something positive as it means I'll finally be free from this existence that only ever caused me pain, there'd be no sadness in me falling asleep for all eternity, if I had the option to just painlessly die it'd be such an overwhelming relief as it'd spare me from all future suffering in this existence so undesirable.

What I find tragic is how I cannot have access to such and instead continue to suffer, if I was tormented in this existence for decades longer just to be tortured by old age then that would be the tragedy. I find it deeply tragic how there is all this meaningless suffering in existing, it's so tragic how there is literally no limit as to how an existing being can suffer, the amount of harm existence causes truly is endless and beyond comprehension, there's so much pain in how I cannot just easily be free from it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and Rational man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish for this existence to be eternally forgotten about.
For this existence to be all forgotten about is all I wish for, I never wish to remember anything instead I simply wish to cease existing for all eternity, I wish to never suffer another day trapped with the same thoughts, for me existence is just so cruel and painful, I know I'm not meant to exist.

I'm only meant to never suffer at all, I find it so terrible how there's all this meaningless torment and for me personally existence will always be something best forgotten about, I wish to forget about all the endless harm this existence causes. For me simply being conscious and aware is torturous, all that comforts me is the thought of never existing again. I simply wish to be unaware for all eternity, peace for me could only ever lie in an eternal, dreamless sleep and I know that as long as I exist I'll always suffer. For me existence is nothing but suffering which is why I wish to forget but really I never should have existed at all, there's so much sadness in how I had to suffer in this existence in the first place.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence causes endless suffering.
It truly does and that's certainly why I'd always prefer to not exist, I wish to find permanent peace from the endless suffering this existence so tragically causes. Personally I find it terrifying how there is no limit as to how much a human can suffer with unlimited potential for pain, torment and hurt in this existence that was always so undesirable, to me existence truly does cause nothing but suffering with existing beings tormented in agony every single second until they inevitably die anyway.

In my case I only wish for non-existence, I don't see anything desirable about suffering in this existence, I don't wish to hurt or feel pain in any way and the fact that I did in the first place was always so terribly tragic. I know that in my case only death can bring me peace from suffering in this painful existence that I was never meant for, no matter what the pain of existing is very real and endless, I wish for a painless death to prevent all future suffering as no matter what I'll always be so tired of existing here

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always hoping to sleep eternally.
No matter what I'll always be hoping to sleep eternally, I'm always so tired of this existence that has caused me nothing but suffering. Only eternal sleep is ideal for me personally, it comforts me to think of never suffering again, I only wish for true peace from this cruel, torturous existence. To me it just sounds so peaceful to sleep for all eternity with all finally forgotten about, the only relief for me could ever lie in ceasing to exist, I only hope for nothingness, I only hope to sleep but of course I just continue to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and martinso67
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always find it so terrible to exist.
I'll always find it so terrible to exist no matter what and more than anything I wish I never did in the first place, to me existence will always be nothing but suffering, I find it cruel and torturous to suffer in this existence that was always so undesirable. I'll always see the existence of life as such a terrible, horrific tragedy, to me personally it feels like a mistake to exist, it's something so terrible to be trapped in this reality where there is all this endless harm and suffering with no limit as to how much one can suffer, for me personally only eternal nothingness is desirable.

I only wish for the peace that death can bring me, all I hope is to never suffer again as I certainly know I'm not meant to exist, I find it so terribly tragic how I had to suffer in the first place, all that existence does is just create pain there was never a need for. For me there's so much sadness in suffering in this existence, I wish I could just fall asleep eternally and forget about it all, I know that as long as I exist I'll always suffer and I fear what lies ahead in this existence that is so immensely cruel and futile.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and LifeQuitter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Unlimited agony.
What terrifies me about existence is that there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist, there truly is unlimited potential for existing to get way more unbearable and torturous. To me existence truly is nothing more than an unnecessary harm because after all we exist in this reality so immensley cruel and harmful with so many existing beings tortured all through no fault of their own as after all we exist in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.

For me personally existence is the problem and is something I'd prefer to avoid no matter what, to be conscious in this reality with the ability to suffer endlessly is something hopeless to me especially as what lies ahead is decaying and deteriorating just to be tormented by old age and die anyway. To me existence is something horrific and I find it so tragic how I had to exist in the first place, I wish I stayed eternally unaware of the endless cruelty and torment of existing more than anything, all I feel is fear for what lies ahead.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Lack of painless method.
I just find it so cruel and painful how despite all the endless harm and suffering existence causes there isn't the option to just be euthanised. Personally I'd never wish to exist and as well as finding it deeply undesirable to exist, I also see existence as so immensely horrific, it's horrifying to me how existing beings are tormented in agony every second just to inevitably die anyway.

Personally I'd prefer to die sooner to prevent all future suffering, it terrifies me how a human can exist for so long just to die slowly and painfully from old age and to have the option to just painlessly escape from this on my own terms would bring me so much peace and would be such a comfort. In fact all that comforts me is never existing again, it causes way more pain in an existence already filled with suffering how humans are denied the option to be euthanised with the focus instead being on prolonging the torment and agony this existence causes, there's so much cruelty in how I cannot have a death like never waking again, all I wish is to sleep for all eternity.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never should have existed.
I truly never should have existed and I wish I never did more than anything, I wish I stayed permanently unaware of something so cruel and torturous as having the ability to exist.
I know that no matter what I could never be meant to exist and I wish to eternally cease existing to escape from the endless cruelty and futility of existing, I'll always be tired of existing and wishing to never suffer again, to me existing will always be undesirable.

I just find it so tragic to exist in the first place, the tragedy lies in how existence causes all this suffering and harm, it's tragic how I have to suffer with no straightforward way to just permanently find peace from this existence that caused me nothing but pain.

To never exist another day truly would be such a comfort for me, I only wish for permanent nothingness where I cannot suffer and all is finally forgotten about, to me existing truly is just an unnecessary hopeless struggle that causes so much pointless suffering, for me there's so much sadness in suffering in this existence I never would have chose in the first place.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The wish for this existence to disappear.
All I wish for is this existence to eternally disappear into nothingness, I want it to be like I never existed at all, it'd comfort me so much for this existence to be erased and for me to never suffer ever again.
There's so much cruelty in how I cannot have this, it's so cruel how I cannot just choose to peacefully cease existing to escape from all the days that feel endless that only ever caused me pain.
I know that my existence was just a tragic mistake in the first place that I was never meant for which of course would be better off for me to be erased, it comforts me to think of never existing again and being eternally free from all future suffering in this existence where there is all this endless cruelty and harm.

I'd certainly always prefer to not exist but I truly wish I could just erase this existence and finally be able to be at peace but sadly I continue to suffer instead in this existence so undesirable, there's so much sadness and pain in how I lack a straightforward way to be eternally free from all suffering.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd be relieved to permanently cease existing.
I'd certainly be relieved to never suffer again in this terrible, torturous existence, I've always believed death to be nothing more than an eternal, dreamless sleep and nothingness is all I wish for, I personally see existence as something best avoided that just causes nothing but harm.

For me death truly is all that's comforting as having the ability to exist has always been painful for me and it fills me with so much dread to think of what lies ahead in this reality where there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer. To simply be unconscious for all eternity really would be such a relief for me and bring me peace from this existence I never would have chose in the first place, I'd be relieved to be permanently safe from all suffering, it'd be such a relief to no longer be burdened with this existence. For me existence itself will always be the problem no matter what which is why I only wish for the eternal absence of it, no matter what the only relief for me could lie in never existing again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The fear of trying to die going wrong.
What truly terrifies me is how trying to die could potentially go wrong and lead to way worse torment in an existence that already causes me nothing but suffering in the first place. It's just so terrible and immensley cruel how trying to eternally escape from the pain this existence causes can lead to a pain way more unbearable, it's just causes me to suffer so much how there's no straightforward way to just be eternally free from all the torment this dreadful, torturous existence causes.

No matter what I'll always be so tired of suffering and I find it terrifying how there's no limit as to how unbearable the pain of existing can get, personally I only wish to never exist again as I don't want to suffer in any way and it feels like that's all what existence causes.

It's horrific to me how existence causes such immense harm all while one is just waiting to die anyway, to have a guaranteed way to eternally be free from this existence on my own terms truly would be such an overwhelming comfort and relief for me but of course tragically that is not the reality so instead I suffer.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing truly is just a futile process of waiting to die.
That's the way I see existing as being the most futile process of slowly dying and waiting around to die with this existence destined only to inevitably disappear into nothingness with all finally forgotten about.
To me existence was just a terrible, tragic mistake, to me there could never be a point to such, rather existence was completely unnecessary in the first place which makes it even more of a tragedy how existence causes all this suffering and harm all for the sake of it.

Personally more than anything I wish I never suffered in this existence at all, I have no interest in slowly dying and waiting to die in this reality where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. I just wish for eternal non-existence where I cannot be harmed in any way, it terrifies me how a human can exist for so long just decaying and deteriorating in this existence that was always so futile, I just find existing deeply undesirable in general and no matter what I'll always be so tired of existing here.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hoping to sleep permanently again.
I'm always hoping for eternal sleep, no matter what I'll always be so tired of suffering in this cruel existence that only ever caused me pain. Having the ability to exist is so deeply undesirable to me, I wish I could just fall asleep for all eternity and forget about it all, it truly does feel like I've suffered here for far too long.

I wish for eternal sleep to free me from all future suffering and torment, I'd always prefer to not exist but really I wish I never existed at all, there's so much sadness in how I have to suffer in this existence. Having the option to fall asleep eternally would be such an overwhelming relief and comfort, in fact only the peace of eternal sleep could bring me any relief, all that's ideal to me is never existing again, I only hope and wish for non-existence, I only wish to never suffer, to me it sounds so peaceful to sleep for all eternity with all finally forgotten about, I've only ever found comfort in death.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and eden101
eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
im hoping to die in my sleep too. i wish i could will that

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and donwhitman
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Fear of what lies ahead.
It truly terrifies me how a human can suffer for so long in this existence just to be tormented dying in agony from old age, personally I'd only ever wish for permanent nothingness.
I wouldn't wish to exist at all especially as all that existence does is create suffering and pain there was never a need for at all and I fear what lies ahead in this terrible, torturous existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. I fear suffering in the future, it terrifies me how there's no straightforward way to just permanently die in peace even know all that lies ahead is way worse torment and agony, I find existing to be deeply hopeless and undesirable.

I only hope for eternal nothingness where I cannot suffer any more and all is finally forgotten about, personally I find comfort in being free from the burden of existence especially as existing has only ever caused me to suffer, I find it horrific the amount of harm existence causes, I find it terrifying to be conscious in this reality where there is all this cruelty and endless suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and Rational man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Not belonging in existence.
I've always known I'm not meant for something so cruel, torturous and painful as having the ability to exist, I don't belong in this reality where there is all this endless suffering, rather all I'm meant for is to never suffer again.

All that existence ever causes is pain and torment which is all completely futile in the first place, there's so much sadness in being conscious and aware suffering in this existence I was never meant for. I should have ceased existing a long time ago but really I never should have suffered in this existence at all and existing truly is nothing but suffering. I truly wish I could eternally erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I'm not meant for the hurt and torment of existing as a conscious being, I'll always see it as a terrible tragedy to suffer in this existence, all that comforts me now is never existing again, it'd be a relief to finally cease existing for all eternity where the pain this existence causes is all forgotten about.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and WhatPowerIs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only when I no longer exist will I be unable to suffer.
I know that no matter what as long as I exist I'll always suffer, existing truly is nothing but suffering for me and the suffering will only end when I die. Having the ability to exist truly did only ever cause me pain, I wish for eternal sleep to bring me permanent relief from the so cruel and torturous burden of existing as a human.

I find it so devastating and painful how existence causes all this hurt yet I cannot easily just eternally escape from it in peace and all I wish for is the permanent absence of all suffering and harm where all is finally forgotten about. Only when I cease existing will I be unable to suffer and all I wish for is to never suffer again but of course I wish I stayed eternally unaware in the first place, I wish I never suffered at all and I find it so terribly tragic how I did. To be conscious and aware with the ability to be hurt and feel unlimited amounts of pain truly is such the most terrible tragedy to me, I'll always see existence as nothing but suffering, suffering that only non-existence can bring me peace from.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always very tired.
No matter what I'll always be very tired of existing, I'm so tired of suffering in this existence that caused me nothing but pain in the first place. To me human existence is deeply undesirable, it's something so futile and torturous that only death can bring me peace from, to simply suffer in this existence will always be tiring to me no matter what and it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal sleep can bring me peace from, for me there truly is no peace in suffering in this immensely cruel reality.

I'll always find it tragic to have the ability to exist, it's so tragic to me how existence causes all this endless torment and harm, for me existence is the problem that only death can bring me peace from. I've only ever wished for eternal nothingness to free me from the tiredness I feel, all that I see as ideal is simply not existing for all eternity, I only find comfort in death, I'd be relieved to finally cease existing and never suffer again

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me existence is something to fear.
I'll always see existence as something to fear, it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they suffer in this cruel, meaningless existence. I see existence itself as nothing more than an unnecessary harm that serves no function but to torment existing beings and cause them to suffer so senselessly until they inevitably die anyway. I find it horrific how existence causes all this harm with the amount of suffering in this reality simply being beyond comprehension, there truly is so much pain in existence and all I feel is fear for what lies ahead, no matter what existence itself will always be the problem for me as it's the source of all suffering.

So terrible and cruel how there's all this endless torment with existing beings tortured every second as a result of the terrible tragedy of existence, personally I only wish to never exist again as only then can I find peace and safety from suffering. All I fear is what lies ahead, I know that under no circumstances would I ever wish for the burden of suffering in this existence that can literally get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to.

• Hugs
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Fear of what lies ahead.
It truly terrifies me how a human can suffer for so long in this existence just to be tormented dying in agony from old age, personally I'd only ever wish for permanent nothingness.
I wouldn't wish to exist at all especially as all that existence does is create suffering and pain there was never a need for at all and I fear what lies ahead in this terrible, torturous existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. I fear suffering in the future, it terrifies me how there's no straightforward way to just permanently die in peace even know all that lies ahead is way worse torment and agony, I find existing to be deeply hopeless and undesirable.

I only hope for eternal nothingness where I cannot suffer any more and all is finally forgotten about, personally I find comfort in being free from the burden of existence especially as existing has only ever caused me to suffer, I find it horrific the amount of harm existence causes, I find it terrifying to be conscious in this reality where there is all this cruelty and endless suffering.
Ive found that acceptance of impermanence has helped me through my own physical and mental pain..I know I can only suffer whilst im alive, so the very notion that pain is not forevermore is for me, comforting..Some folk find comfort in religion and heavenly thoughts but Ive lost my fear of dying, knowing my physical body will eventually be returned to the soil. Everyone alive today will be in the soil in probably less than 100 Years. If there is an afterlife then sobeit. Personally I think we are extinct after life, as nature had intended... Im.sorry to see your pain.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The wish to never hurt again.
That's all I wish for, to never be able to suffer, hurt or feel pain in this existence ever again, what I wish is for to be unaware for all eternity with no memories of this existence that for me only ever caused suffering. I'm just not meant for something so cruel and torturous as having the ability to exist and as well as that I find existing deeply undesirable, I'd never wish to exist no matter what.

I just find human existence to be a terrible tragedy, it's a burden to exist as a conscious being capable of suffering to unlimited amounts, I only hope for non-existence but I truly wish I could completely erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all. Existence is just too painful and I wish to never feel pain again, to be able to cease existing painlessly would be such a relief and bring me so much peace, for me peace could only lie in never existing again, the problem for me will always lie in existence itself, for me it'll always be hopeless to suffer in this existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The pain of existence is endless.
To me existence truly does just cause endless pain and suffering and I know that no matter what I'd certainly never wish to exist in this reality where existing beings suffer endlessly, the pain that existence causes is very real, it's so cruel and horrible to me how there's all this agony all because existing beings were unfortunate enough to be forced here. There really is so much sadness and pain in existing and only death can bring me peace from the terrible torment of human existence.

I only find comfort in the thought of never suffering again, what I wish for is non-existence where I'm finally free from all pain and safe from all suffering in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. All I feel is dread for what lies ahead in this existence that just caused me pain in the first place, I wish I could just fall asleep eternally and forget about it all, I wish to never experience anything at all, I see nothing desirable about being tormented in this hopeless existence just to suffer way worse pain in an existence that for me was just a tragic mistake in the first place.

• Hugs
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd never wish for existence.
Personally I'd never wish to exist no matter what, I'd never wish to be burdened with something so torturous, cruel and futile as having the ability to exist, to me simply just existing is painful, there's so much pain in existing as a conscious being in this reality where there is all this endless suffering and I just don't want to suffer in any way.

I just want nothingness, I want to never exist again, I find it deeply undesirable to exist in general and what is so terrible is how I cannot just have the option to easily be free from this existence I never would have chosen.

It causes me to suffer way more how I'm trapped in this hopeless existence that was for me just a tragic mistake, for me existence itself will always be the problem and more than anything I wish it never became my problem at all. For me personally I've only ever found comfort in death as under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer in this existence that caused nothing but harm in the first place just to die slowly and painfully tormented by old age, I find it so dreadful to simply exist.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence only ever caused me pain in the first place.
Having the ability to exist truly did cause me nothing but pain, I'm not meant to suffer in this existence that is so immensley cruel and undesirable. To me it's a tragedy to exist as a conscious being capable of suffering and being hurt to unlimited, endless amounts.

I could personally never see any value in existing in this reality where there is literally no limit as to how torturous existing can get but for me simply just existing causes me pain. I find it painful to suffer in this existence that only ever harmed me in the first place, there's so much pain in being burdened with this existence with no option to just easily die in peace, it's so painful how I cannot just choose to fall asleep eternally to free myself from an existence that for me was just a terrible, painful mistake.

Personally I'm just not meant for existing, I'm not meant for being burdened with something so torturous and futile as human existence and no matter what I'll always be so tired of suffering in this existence. There was nothing desirable about existing in the first place, rather I'd prefer to avoid existence and the endless pain it causes no matter what, I simply wish for non-existence, I wish to be unaware of this painful existence that serves no function but to torment existing beings. I wish for the ability to never feel pain again and I know that my pain will finally and only go away once I'm free from this existence, for me the true problem will always lie in existence itself and more than anything I wish I never suffered in this existence at all, I wish I never became aware of all the endless pain this existence so tragically and harmfully causes.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Feel like I've suffered for far too long.
It truly does feel like I've suffered for far too long in this existence that only ever caused me pain, it feels like I've been trapped here for such a long time with the same thoughts that continue to repeat wishing for the peace that only eternal nothingness can bring me.

And I'm certainly so tired of this existence, simply being awake makes me feel so tired, more than anything I wish I never suffered in this existence at all, I wish I was never so cruelly burdened with the ability to exist, I wish I just stayed eternally unaware of this cruel, torturous existence that just caused so much pain but sadly I exist and it really does feel like I have done for such a long long time.

And what is so terrifying is how this existence could potentially continue for decades longer, causing way more suffering as a result with no limit as to how much one can be tormented just to be tortured by very old age, the thought of such extreme agony truly terrifies me and it's so horrible how there isn't the option for me to easily die in peace to escape from the torment of existing which was of course completely futile in the first place. Personally I just don't wish to suffer in any way, I just want nothingness instead and I find it so tragic how I had to suffer in the first place, it's so tragic how I've suffered for so long in this existence I was never meant for, I'm always wishing to just fall asleep permanently and never suffer again, all I find comfort in is being eternally free from the burden of existing.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, Talvikki and 1 other person