FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish to sleep again.
I'm always just wishing to sleep, I'm always just wishing for the peace of dreamless, eternal sleep, peace for me could only ever lie in being eternally unconscious free from this cruel, torturous existence, I only find comfort in the thought of never suffering again.

It's so terrible and tragic how existence causes all this endless pain which is why I'd be so relieved to simply sleep for all eternity as only then will I be unable to suffer and to never suffer is all I wish for. I'm so tired of existing and only eternal sleep can bring me peace from the tiredness I feel, I only hope to sleep eternally as I know I don't belong in this existence that is so immensely cruel and caused nothing but suffering in the first place, I just want to forget about it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, CatLvr, myusername890 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Will always suffer.
No matter what as long as I exist I'll always suffer and I'm so tired of suffering. For me it's painful to be conscious in this existence that was just a terrible tragedy in the first place, I truly wish I never existed as existing caused me nothing but pain.

I see no peace in the torment of existing as a conscious being with no escape from my thoughts, memories of how I suffered in the past and dread for what lies ahead in an existence that can get so unbearably torturous even way beyond how anyone can imagine it to.

All I wish for is to painlessly not exist and permanently forget about this existence, I'm not meant for something so cruel and torturous as having the ability to exist, I don't wish to experience anything, I don't wish to remember at all rather all I wish for is to be unaware for all eternity where I cannot suffer and nothing could ever matter to me. Non-existence is certainly all I see as desirable, I'd be relieved to never suffer again but for now sadly I still suffer in this existence and always will do as long as I'm here, to me existing truly is just pointless suffering, I'll always find it so sad to exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Fear of existence.
What I fear is existence, I fear the immense cruelty and harm this existence causes, it terrifies me how a human can suffer so unbearably for so long, I wish for the option to painlessly die to escape from it all as the pain existence causes is very real.

For me personally having the ability to exist is so terrible and torturous, I find it so horrific how there's no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist, no matter what I'll always find it terrifying to exist, to me the existence of life is such a terrible tragedy that causes nothing but existing beings to suffer until they decay and die anyway, there truly is so much pain in existing and I only fear what lies ahead.

All I wish for is permanent non-existence where I'm safe from all suffering and harm, all that comforts me is the thought of being unable to hurt in this existence, I'd never wish for the ability to suffer to unlimited amounts and feel immense pain in this existence there was never a need for and was completely unnecessary. Existence is what I fear, it's so terrible to suffer in this existence and what I fear is how this could potentially continue for decades longer causing way more torment as a result, for me existence truly is the problem, I really wish I could just fall asleep permanently and forget about it all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never should have suffered in this existence.
No matter what I never should have suffered in this existence in the first place, I'm not meant for the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, to me existence truly is something so terrible that only ever causes pointless suffering, I should have died a long time ago but really I never should have existed and more than anything I wish I stayed permanently unaware. If I never existed I never would have suffered in any way and to never suffer is all I wish for, existence truly has caused me nothing but pain, I don't belong in this reality where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, existing truly isn't for me, it's something I'd rather avoid no matter what.

I just find it so sad and dreadful how I had to suffer in the first place, only never existing is ideal to me, I'm so tired of this existence and I truly wish I could just erase this existence so it's like I never existed. I want all to disappear and be forgotten about for me, I only wish for permanent non-existence, only ceasing to exist appeals to me as after all one cannot be harmed by being unconscious for all eternity and I find it horrific how existence causes all this endless harm.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So terrifying how one can suffer for so long.
It truly terrifies me how one can potentially suffer in this existence for so long, I find it so horrific how the endless hurt and torment this existence causes could continue for such a long time until one is tortured decaying from old and dies anyway.
In general I just fear existing, I personally see it as hopeless to suffer in this existence that caused nothing but harm in the first place.
Personally I'd prefer to suffer for as little as possible but really I wish I never existed at all, I wish I never became aware of something so terrible and torturous as existence and the fact that I cannot just easily die in peace to escape from all the suffering causes me so much pain.
I wish for a painless death to save me from this existence that only ever caused me to suffer, all I feel is so much dread for what lies ahead, I already feel like I've suffered for way more than enough, in fact I wish I never suffered at all. It's so terrible and cruel how there's no way for me to just fall asleep eternally especially as we exist in this reality where there is endless suffering and the fact that one can suffer for so long in this existence that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to really terrifies me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
What I find comforting about death.
In my case death is all that comforts me as I believe it to simply be non-existence where all is forgotten about as after all if one is unconscious for all eternity then they cannot suffer in any way and to be unable to suffer is all I wish for. I find comfort in death because it's permanent, nothing in this cruel, torturous and painful existence can matter to me anymore and instead I'll be eternally unable to experience anything.

I just find it comforting to think of death erasing all this suffering and bringing me true peace from this existence that only ever caused me pain, it comforts me to think of existence no longer being my problem, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence where there is endless torment and cruelty. I'll always see it as so terrible to exist no matter what, it's sad how I suffer so pointlessly, there's so much sadness in the pain existence causes. Personally I'd be relieved to die as it means the end to this existence that was just a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place, I only find comfort in death, all I hope is for all to finally be gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, kinderbueno and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hope for peace.
All I wish for is to be permanently at peace, in fact that's all I've ever wished for and for me peace could only ever lie in never existing again, I really want and hope to never suffer in this existence again, I hope for peace where all hurt is erased and all pain forgotten about, I don't even want this existence to be a distant memory, no I just hope for nothingness.

Existence truly has only ever caused me to suffer which is why I only find comfort in the thought of never breathing again, all that sounds ideal to me is being unconscious for all eternity and I know that only then will I be at peace, it's so comforting to me to think of never being able to suffer, never being able to hurt or be harmed in any way. Human existence to me is such a terrible tragedy that I'm not meant for and I've never wanted anything to do with it, I've only ever wished for true peace that cannot be found in the endless cruelty and futility of existing, I'll always suffer as long as I exist.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence caused nothing but suffering.
It really did cause nothing but suffering in the first place and that is why I wish I never existed more than anything. Having the ability to exist is something so incredibly terrible and torturous to me that I never would have chose no matter what, I'd never wish to exist in this reality where there is all this endless torment and cruelty. If only I never suffered at all, I find it so sad how I have to suffer in this existence, there's so much sadness in the endless and immense suffering existence so tragically causes and it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how unbearable this can get.

Simply just existing causes me to suffer, there's so much suffering in existing as a conscious being without the ability to just painlessly die trapped in an existence so hopeless. I only hope and wish for non-existence, I only hope for an eternal release from an existence that caused nothing but suffering as in my case I just want to be at peace, all that comforts me is the thought of never being able to suffer ever again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Still hoping to sleep.
No matter what I'll only wish for the peace of an eternal sleep, I really wish more than anything I can just eternally fall asleep and forget about it all, I'm so tired of suffering in this cruel, hopeless existence that was completely undesirable in the first place. I wish I could fall asleep permanently to escape from all the pain this existence causes, I wish to sleep eternally as only then will I be unable to suffer and be unable to be harmed by this existence, it comforts me to think of being permanently unconscious.

I find comfort in the thought of eternal nothingness bringing true peace from all the suffering, no matter what I'll always be so tired of existing, I just hope to sleep, I've always and only wished to sleep, existence is just too cruel and painful and all I feel is dread for what lies ahead, under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer in this existence that was just a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place, I only wish for nothingness.

• Hugs
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
The torment of existence.
No matter what the torment of existence will always be endless until I'm finally at true, permanent peace for all eternity. It's so terrible and immensely cruel the amount of pain existence causes and for me there could never be any relief from the suffering as long as I'm conscious and burdened with the ability to exist.
Existing truly is just nothing more than meaningless torment until one decays and dies anyway and more than anything I wish I was never forced into existence at all as existing has only ever caused me to suffer and always will do no matter what. All I wish for is the eternity of an dreamless sleep with all finally forgotten about, it comforts me to think of death erasing all memories of this dreadful, hopeless existence, in fact I only find comfort in death as after all nobody can be harmed by being eternally unconscious.

I wish for death as I see no point or value in being tormented in this existence so futile and I find it deeply tragic how existing beings suffer so unnecessarily all for the sake of it when all of this pain could have been prevented by never existing at all. I'd certainly always prefer to not exist but of course only never existing is true perfection to me, I wish I just stayed eternally unaware of this existence that only ever caused one to suffer so unnecessarily in the first place.
Do you feel able to share with us WHY your life is so unimaginably terrible that your only wish is to die?

Also, could you explain why you are unable to come to a conclusion?

Reactions: Evelyn Lane and Kali_Yuga13
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is so terrible.
No matter what existence will always be so terrible especially as it's the cause of all pain and hurt, I just find it so tragic how existing beings have suffered endlessly all throughout history as a result of this. Personally I'd always prefer to not exist as I just don't wish to suffer in any way, I find it so dreadful to be conscious in an existence where there is unlimited potential for torment and agony with no limit as to how much one can suffer, the thought of being burdened with this existence for decades longer just to die in agony from old age truly terrifies me, I'm just not meant for this existence and see no value in the meaningless suffering it causes.

I'd never wish to exist no matter what, for me existence itself is the problem which is why it's so terrible how I cannot just have the option to easily die in peace, it just causes me so much pain how despite the fact that existing is nothing but suffering there's no acceptance towards the personal choice to die. It's so terrible how many humans wish to prolong this torment no matter what and trap others in their existences that only ever caused them to suffer, I wish I never suffered in this existence more than anything, I only hope for nothingness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and kinderbueno
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Not being meant for existing.
No matter what I could never be meant for something as terrible and torturous as existence, I should have died a long time ago but really I never should have suffered in this existence at all.
For me personally simply just existing is a burden, I find it tragic how I was burdened with the ability to suffer in an existence that caused nothing but harm, it's tragic how I'm conscious and aware trapped with my thoughts when there were never any disadvantages to never existing at all.

To me existence truly was completely unnecessary in the first place, my existence is a mistake that only death can bring me peace from, only ceasing to exist can solve everything for me. I just don't see any value in suffering so pointlessly in this existence that causes nothing but pain and hurt, I'd always prefer to avoid existence no matter what, all I wish for is to be unconscious for all eternity without the ability to experience anything at all as I'm not meant for an existence so cruel and futile that just causes endless amounts of suffering.

I'd always prefer to not exist than to be tormented in this meaningless existence for decades longer just to die anyway, I'm not meant for existing, I don't see a point to it, don't see a need to it and would prefer to avoid existence no matter what as it just causes one to suffer with no limit as to how unbearable this can get and I'd never wish to suffer in any way, I just want true peace instead.

• Hugs
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Not wishing to suffer for decades longer.
What terrifies me about existence is that it can potentially continue for decades longer, I already feel like I've suffered for such a long time now, I feel like I've suffered for far too long and it's horrific how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence that was just so meaningless, unnecessary and undesirable in the first place.
more than anything I wish I never suffered at all but sadly that wasn't my choice.

To me the thought of suffering in this existence until old age absolutely terrifies me, I could never see any value to suffering so pointlessly just to be tortured and tormented by old age and die anyway, personally I'd rather avoid this and it's just so terrible and painful how I cannot just have the option to easily die in peace to eternally escape from all harm this existence causes.

I just find it something so terrible to be conscious in this world filled with endless suffering, human existence is just a torturous, futile burden to me and I'd personally rather prevent suffering than prolong it just to suffer way more unbearably in the future, to me existence is the problem, it's a terrible tragedy. I only wish for permanent nothingness where all this is forgotten about, I only wish for the peace of death to erase everything for me, I'm so tired of suffering and all I feel is dread for what lies ahead.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me non-existence is always preferable to suffering.
No matter what in my case I'd always prefer to not exist than to suffer in this existence, in fact all that comforts me is to think of never suffering again, I only find comfort in an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is forgotten about, I'm personally only suited to not existing, I find existing as a conscious being to be tiring and torturous, I see no value in such and always find it burdensome.

For me existence is just unnecessary pain and torment all for no reason and no purpose with no limit as to how unbearable this can get and I'd prefer to avoid it no matter what, I find it tragic to suffer in this existence that was always so hopeless. Personally I'm just not meant for existing and I simply just wish for nothingness, I'd always prefer to not exist especially as there are no disadvantages to not existing with existence no longer being my problem, what appeals to me about eternal nothingness is that it's permanent and I won't be able to be hurt or harmed in any way.

I'm so tired of existing, existence itself will always be the problem to me and I simply don't wish to experience anything at all, existing truly has only ever caused me to suffer and all I feel is fear and dread for what lies ahead, I really wish I could just eternally fall asleep and forget about it all, I've personally only ever found comfort in death, I've only ever wished for the peace that non-existence can bring.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish for a painless method.
All I wish is for a painless suicide method to bring me permanent relief from suffering, of course if it's up to me I never would have chose to exist and I truly wish I could erase this hopeless, dreadful existence like I never existed at all but of course tragically that is not the reality so I wish for a death like never waking again, I wish to find eternal peace from the torment of existing as a conscious being.

It's just so horrible and devastating how I cannot access such and instead continue to suffer, there's so much pain in how there's no acceptance towards the wish to never suffer again with the agony this existence causes seen as something to so cruelly prolong no matter what.

It'd bring me so much relief to know I can permanently escape from this existence painlessly, I only wish for the option to just never exist again, so sad how I suffer so unnecessarily in this existence that caused me nothing but pain. Under no circumstances would I ever wish to be burdened with human existence just to inevitably die in agony from old age, it's so horrific the amount of harm this existence causes, I'll always see it as so terrible to suffer no matter what.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Fear of suffering way more.
To me no matter what existence will always be so terrible and horrific, I see the existence of life as a tragedy that caused nothing but harm and suffering. And what terrifies me about existence is that there is no limit as to how torturous and unbearable it can get and existing can literally get so agonising way beyond how anyone can imagine it to, I find it terrifying how a human is capable of feeling such immense pain and is capable of being tormented so extremely in this existence that was so meaningless and unnecessary in the first place.

All I feel is fear and dread for what lies ahead in this existence that is so immensely cruel, I fear suffering way more, for me having the ability to exist truly is so hopeless and undesirable and I've only ever found comfort in death as only then am I safe from all suffering. I believe death to simply be non-existence and nothing is all I wish for, to exist as a conscious being in this reality truly is terrifying and it scares me how incredibly harmful this existence is.
I find it so tragic how existing beings have been tormented all throughout history, the amount of suffering in this reality truly is beyond comprehension and this is certainly why I'd never wish to exist, I don't want to suffer in any way and that's all it feels like existence causes, for me existence itself is the problem as it's the source of all suffering.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never should have existed.
I truly never should have suffered in this existence at all, I know that I was never meant to exist and I find it such a terrible tragedy how I did, it's so hopeless to suffer in an existence so cruel and torturous that caused me nothing but pain. I'd always prefer to not exist but of course only never existing at all is what I see as ideal, I should have died a long time ago but really this existence never should have happened. I just know I don't belong in this reality where there is endless torment and suffering, I'm not meant for the futile struggle of existing as a human, rather all I'm meant for is to be unconscious for all eternity.

In my case simply being conscious and aware is painful and dreadful, I don't wish to experience anything, I don't wish to feel at all, instead I just wish for nothingness but sadly I suffer instead wishing for the peace that only eternal sleep can bring. It's so terrible how there's no acceptance towards not wanting to be tormented in this existence, it's so devastating how I cannot just choose to easily free myself from this existence that never should have existed at all.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All alone suffering in this existence.
No matter what as long as I exist I'll always suffer, always be in pain, always be tormented by existence and it's something that others could never understand, I'll always be alone no matter what trapped with my own thoughts.
The pain that this existence causes is endless and very real, I hope and wish for death to finally bring me peace from all this suffering, in fact it's all I've ever wished for. I'm so tired of existing, it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal sleep can take away.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and Talvikki
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only death can bring me some peace.
No matter what only death can bring me peace and for me personally there's certainly no peace in suffering in this existence, all I've ever wished for is true peace from the cruelty and futility of existing which of course is something I'm not meant for, only death can bring me peace from the terrible and torturous burden of existing as a human. I've only ever hoped for eternal nothingness, I only find comfort in death where this existence is all forgotten about and I'll finally be at peace, unable to suffer for all eternity.

To me existence was never a desirable state in the first place and I never saw any value in suffering in this existence that was just a pointless, unnecessary struggle, all that existence does is just create pain and torment all for no purpose, I'd personally always prefer to avoid existence and all the endless harm it causes. I only wish for death to bring me peace from this existence I never would have chose that only ever caused me to suffer so unnecessarily, I'd be so incredibly relieved to never suffer in this existence again and finally be able to be at peace for all eternity, I wish to never wake again.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and WhatPowerIs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me existing is just so unnecessary.
I've always felt that way about existing, that it's just so unnecessary to have the ability to exist and more than anything I wish I never existed at all as if I never existed then I wouldn't have suffered in any way rather I would have just stayed permanently unaware which is all that's ideal to me.

But I personally find it so tragic how I have to suffer so unnecessarily in this existence that I never would have chose, I see no point to existing, no value to the endless harm this existence causes all for no purpose, all for the sake of it. I'd always prefer to not exist than to suffer the pointless torment of existing as a human until one decays and is tortured by old age dying anyway just to be forgotten about like they never suffered in this existence at all.

It's just so terrible to me how there's all this endless cruelty and suffering there was never a need for at all, I'll always find it so hopeless and dreadful to suffer in this existence where there is no limit as to how unbearable it can get. For me existence will always be so unnecessary, undesirable and best avoided, I only wish and hope for eternal nothingness, I wish I had the option to never wake again and just permanently forget about this existence.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only finding comfort in death.
All that I find comfort in is non-existence where this dreadful, futile and cruel existence cannot matter to me anymore and instead all is finally forgotten about. I've only ever found comfort in an eternal, dreamless sleep where this existence isn't even a distant memory, I don't wish to remember anything rather I just hope for nothingness, the only relief for me could ever lie in never suffering again. I wish for a painless death to save me from the torment of existing as a conscious being, all I feel is fear and dread for what lies ahead.

I'll always find it so terrible and hopeless to suffer in this existence that was completely undesirable for me in the first place, all that comforts me is the thought of being permanently safe from all suffering. I'm only meant for the peace of non-existence, I don't belong in this reality where there is all this endless torment and cruelty, the pain existence causes is very real which is certainly why I only find comfort in death, I only hope for nothingness, I only wish for eternal sleep to take the pain of existing away.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish I had painless way.
All I wish is for a painless way to find eternal peace from the endless suffering this existence so tragically causes, it's so painful and torturous to suffer in this existence with the absence of a way to just fall asleep eternally. I only wish for true peace from an existence that only ever caused me pain which is why I find it so devastating how I cannot just choose to easily die in peace without any risks involved, what I'd fear is trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse torment.

It just horrifies me how there is no limit as to how much a human can suffer which is why I only wish for a painless way to be free, existence was always so hopeless to me in the first place which is why I wish I could just fall asleep permanently and forget about it all. Nothing could make the pain of existing worth it for me, no instead I'd rather avoid existence no matter what, there's so much sadness in suffering in this existence, sadness that only death can erase.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Pain of existing continues.
There's so much sadness in how the pain of existence continues and I know that no matter what as long as I exist I'll always suffer, I'll always see it as so hopeless and dreadful to be tormented in this meaningless existence.

The thought of suffering for potentially decades longer just to be tortured dying in agony from old age truly terrifies me. I find it so tragic how one can feel such immense pain for so long, what causes me to suffer is how I'm unfortunate enough to exist, simply just existing causes me so much suffering and more than anything I wish for the peace of an eternal sleep to bring me eternal relief from this pain.

It's so sad and dreadful to be trapped in this existence wishing for death to erase everything for me, I only hope for eternal nothingness, I only hope to never suffer again but of course this pain will continue. I'd never wish to exist in this reality where there is all this endless torment, it's horrific how existence causes all this immense harm, personally I'd be relieved to die if it means I'll finally get to be unconscious of all this.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So terrible to exist.
No matter what I'll always see it as so terrible to suffer in this existence, for me existence could never be a desirable state rather it's just something that causes endless torment and harm. Personally I'd always prefer to be permanently safe from all suffering, I'd always prefer to not exist but really only never existing at all is perfection to me, what I find so terrible about existing is that there is literally no limit as to how unbearable it can get, if one is being tormented so extremely now existing can very easily and instantly get way more agonising which terrifies me.

I see the existence of life as such a terrible tragedy that causes nothing but for existing beings to suffer, for me existence itself is the problem that causes so much pain there was never even a need for at all and I'm so tired of suffering in this existence. I just wish for the peace that only death can bring me, I feel so much dread and fear for what lies ahead in this terrible, torturous existence that is just so futile anyway, I know that as long as I exist I'll suffer.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always so tired.
No matter what I'll always feel so tired of suffering in this existence and it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal sleep can bring peace from, for me simply existing is so tiring, I'm so tired of being burdened with this cruel and hopeless existence that was always so undesirable in the first place.

In my case I'd be relieved to finally sleep for all eternity as it feels like I really have suffered for so long, there's just so much sadness in how I had to suffer at all and it fills me with so much dread how this existence could potentially continue for much longer, in fact it terrifies me, I already feel tired enough now, it's just so terrible how I cannot just choose to fall asleep eternally as only non-existence can bring me peace.

I wish for a painless death to free me from all pointless suffering in an existence I feel so tired of, no amount of temporary sleep could ever bring me true relief from the pain this existence causes, only permanent eternal sleep could but sadly I'll very likely wake again in this existence I'm so tired of and continue to suffer.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So sad how I cannot just choose to die painlessly.
There truly is so much sadness and pain in how I cannot just choose to die in a peaceful way, it's so terrible and cruel how meaningless torment is seen as something to prolong no matter what, the fact that I'm denied the option to painlessly die leads to way more suffering in an existence that was just a hopeless mistake in the first place.

Having the option to die peacefully would solve everything for me as I only wish for non-existence, only death can bring me peace from an existence so undesirable that caused nothing but harm. All I wish for is to never suffer again and existence is nothing but suffering, I'm always so tired of it all, I'm not meant for something so cruel and torturous as existence, my existence would be better off erased but if I could have a death like waking again it'd bring me so much relief, I only hope for nothingness, I only hope to never exist again, existence truly has just caused me nothing but pain.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Another day of suffering.
Today truly is just another day of suffering in this existence, another day of hoping to be gone, another day of the same thoughts which just continue to repeat and I'm certainly very tired of it all, I know that only death can bring me peace from this existence so undesirable that I never would have chose in the first place.

I'll always see it as so terrible and dreadful to suffer in this existence especially as there is no limit as to how much one can hurt with no straightforward way to just eternally cease existing in a painless way. I truly wish I never suffered at all more than anything, existence truly has caused me nothing but pain and it fills me with so much dread to think of how this suffering could continue for much longer.

I only hope and wish for non-existence, I'm not suited for the cruelty and futility of having the ability to exist, to me existence was just a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place. There's so much sadness in how I was burdened with this existence just suffering so unnecessarily in an existence was never meant for wishing for the peace that only eternal nothingness can bring me, I feel like I've suffered for far too long.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and LifeQuitter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I had the option to just painlessly die.
If I was able to permanently free myself from this existence that caused nothing but pain in an peaceful way I know by this point I'd be long gone, I'd be at peace instead of suffering, this terrible torturous existence would be long forgotten about for me.

But instead sadly I suffer as I lack the means to, to me it's just so terrible and cruel how I cannot just choose to easily die in a painless way, it's so painful how even trying to die can go wrong and lead to way worse torment as a result. I'm so tired of suffering in this existence I never would have chose in the first place which is why I wish for the ability to simply choose to never wake again, I wish for eternal sleep to bring me eternal relief from this existence filled with senseless cruelty and meaningless suffering.

I find it so dreadful to simply exist and I feel so much dread for what lies ahead, only death can comfort me, if I had the ability to just fall asleep permanently it'd be such an overwhelming relief. I wish there's acceptance towards not wishing to suffer in this existence as I know that I'd never wish to exist no matter what, I only hope for eternal nothingness where I'm finally unable to suffer for all eternity.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and ijustwishtodie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me death could never be something bad.
In my case death could never be something so terrible, in fact it's the exact opposite, I see death as something completely normal as after all existing beings are destined for nothing but to cease existing with all they knew eternally forgotten about for them, there's no escaping the inevitability of death with this futile, meaningless existence destined to disappear into nothingness.

But personally I find so much comfort in death, in fact death is all that's comforting to me as I believe it to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where one cannot suffer or be harmed in any way and I'd certainly be relieved to never suffer in this cruel, torturous existence again.

Existing truly has caused me nothing but pain which is why I only wish for the eternal absence of it, no matter what I'd always prefer to not exist, only non-existence can bring me peace, I'm so tired of suffering in this existence, I'm certainly not meant to exist and it's so devastating and painful how I cannot just choose to easily die in a painless way to save myself from all future pain this existence so tragically brings.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, kinderbueno and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
If I had the option to just painlessly die.
If I was able to permanently free myself from this existence that caused nothing but pain in an peaceful way I know by this point I'd be long gone, I'd be at peace instead of suffering, this terrible torturous existence would be long forgotten about for me.

But instead sadly I suffer as I lack the means to, to me it's just so terrible and cruel how I cannot just choose to easily die in a painless way, it's so painful how even trying to die can go wrong and lead to way worse torment as a result. I'm so tired of suffering in this existence I never would have chose in the first place which is why I wish for the ability to simply choose to never wake again, I wish for eternal sleep to bring me eternal relief from this existence filled with senseless cruelty and meaningless suffering.

I find it so dreadful to simply exist and I feel so much dread for what lies ahead, only death can comfort me, if I had the ability to just fall asleep permanently it'd be such an overwhelming relief. I wish there's acceptance towards not wishing to suffer in this existence as I know that I'd never wish to exist no matter what, I only hope for eternal nothingness where I'm finally unable to suffer for all eternity.
Same. I'm in so much pain because I'm alive. If I had a peaceful way out of here, I'd be long gone. There isn't a single thing in life that I like. Even me just being awake is causing me to suffer a lot. I hate life and I hate pro lifers for cruelly denying me euthanasia. I should be dead since there isn't anything in life that I enjoy. Nothing in life works on me

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Darkover, sserafim and 3 others