• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Share one or two if your quirks or unique traits that not many people know, or would be surprised to hear about you!

I'll start:

I collect hair scrunches, I have over 200. Do NOT ask me why because I'm still looking for the answer, myself.
Also, I sing to my succulents as I care for them; I believe plants deserve genuine love. <3

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
JustcallmeChris

JustcallmeChris

Sep 16, 2018
I don't think it'd be surprising to anyone who knows me but I write a lot of poems and songs, too bad I can't sing for shit haha

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I have 3 unpublished books collecting dust in my closet. I used to care so much about my writing. I doubt any of it is worth publication. It is all crap anyhow.

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
I have 3 unpublished books collecting dust in my closet. I used to care so much about my writing. I doubt any of it is worth publication. It is all crap anyhow.
why don't you let someone read them who may give you his/her opinion? Obviously I have no idea why you're here, but if you suffer from depression, you probably underestimate you and your work! wish you good luck.

@topic: I tried a whole bunch of religions since I as a little child. I went to church, then I lost hope that god has the power to change my life, then I sacrificed to the old greek gods in the garden, then nothing happened, the I tried something other etc. at the age of 14 I stopped believing and became kind of an atheist. lol.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
why don't you let someone read them who may give you his/her opinion? Obviously I have no idea why you're here, but if you suffer from depression, you probably underestimate you and your work! wish you good luck.

@topic: I tried a whole bunch of religions since I as a little child. I went to church, then I lost hope that god has the power to change my life, then I sacrificed to the old greek gods in the garden, then nothing happened, the I tried something other etc. at the age of 14 I stopped believing and became kind of an atheist. lol.
Thanks for replying. My experience showing others has always been pretty negative and how I should change most of the writing. I am here on the forum to ctb sooner or later.

Reactions: Empty Smile
Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
Thanks for replying. My experience showing others has always been pretty negative and how I should change most of the writing. I am here on the forum to ctb sooner or later.

*much warmth.

Yeah, for me it's the same.

Reactions: Halo13
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I doubt any of it is worth publication. It is all crap anyhow.
This is raw bullshit!! You're immensely talented, the fact that you wrote not ONE or two, but three novels is incredible.
It takes some serious skill and dedication to put together a single novel. I'm very impressed.
I love books, I love reading and I would be absolutely jazzed to hear that you published your art.
What's to lose?? Please consider. I think that's so awesome.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
This is raw bullshit!! You're immensely talented, the fact that you wrote not ONE or two, but three novels is incredible.
It takes some serious skill and dedication to put together a single novel. I'm very impressed.
I love books, I love reading and I would be absolutely jazzed to hear that you published your art.
What's to lose?? Please consider. I think that's so awesome.
Aww, thanks...that made me feel special :hug:

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Woooahh, dude. THAT is one hell of an accomplishment. And you wanna do it again? A damn boss is what you are, I say go for it!
It definitely has it's ups and downs(literally and figuratively lol). Some areas were nice, and other spots were hell.

Reactions: sunny.sativa
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
during a period when i was in better state, less depression and when i lived abroad, one day i found a paper-clip on the street. nothing special, i took it and used it and didn't think anymore about it. the next day i found another one at another place. during nearly one year i found like 30 or 40 paper-clips on the street. i liked it because it was a time in which i was in a relatively good constitution. it was like a sign for me that the good time will go on. at one moment i didnt find anymore paper clip and since i ve never agein found any. this was like 10 years ago. i tried to figure out why this happened, if theres any rational explanation, first i thougth perhaps there's a university or something similar near my house, but no. i also found them in the whole city. strange thing but curious :)

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
during a period when i was in better state, less depression and when i lived abroad, one day i found a paper-clip on the street. nothing special, i took it and used it and didn't think anymore about it. the next day i found another one at another place. during nearly one year i found like 30 or 40 paper-clips on the street. i liked it because it was a time in which i was in a relatively good constitution. it was like a sign for me that the good time will go on. at one moment i didnt find anymore paper clip and since i ve never agein found any. this was like 10 years ago. i tried to figure out why this happened, if theres any rational explanation, first i thougth perhaps there's a university or something similar near my house, but no. i also found them in the whole city. strange thing but curious :)
Microsoft clippy was scrapped in 2007 so people replacing 2007 pcs when they where a couple of years old the clips would have fallen out when the refuse collectors binned the pcs ....hehe

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Some already know, but I accomplished a 2176 mile(3501 km) hike along the Appalachian Trail. Took about 6 months to complete, and would love to do it one more time.
Wow, that's amazing!!
Microsoft clippy was scrapped in 2007 so people replacing 2007 pcs when they where a couple of years old the clips would have fallen out when the refuse collectors binned the pcs ....hehe
I had to... 11014

Last edited: