• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
So, not so long ago I met a guy in the park.
I was just sitting there in the evening, fixing a Android Kernel issue on a privacy oriented OS that I was using and just minded my business.
This guy then went to me and began chatting with me and asked me a funny question. He was at the local Apple Devices XD
This actually doesn't surprise me, I'm using a 9 year old laptop that is really thick and an average person wouldn't even use this laptop since it's also really heavy.
Anyway, since I know how Apple treats people, I decided to pull out my repair kit and help him with his phone.
Well, the quick repair was successful we exchanged contacts, we meet and write messages on Signal like every day and he's an cool guy.

So, now he visited me like 2 days ago and I decided to talk with him about my problems since I really trust him and he actually trusted me with his little criminal activities.
I actually was scared that he would judge me or just not talk to me anymore, since he's the only friend that I have in RL but everything went better than I expected.

Today I'll be driving to a place like 48km away from my city with that guy and we will meet an owns a CBD online shop and I'll see what he offers for sale since I'm planning to switch form the pills to something that goes easier on my stomach.
I might post some pictures when I come back from my shopping tour with the stuff I got.

Note that CBD might be legal in your country without having any documents that allow you to smoke marijuana. I don't know how good it is or if it helps but I heard read that it was helpful for some people

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
The only one I ever met in the park was this big guy with a scythe and a black robe. He was pretty thin too, which I found suspicious. The disturbing thing was he just stood there pointing at me, which I thought was very rude and I told him as much. I said "hey, skinny bastard, stop pointing at me, it's rude and unsettling" so I went home. I contemplated what happened, remembered that I'm mental and returned to my plans for blowing up the planet.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
IMG 20210226 190110
So, I'm back and I have multiple brands with different doses of CBD but I think the Code Eleven will do the job for me since it's not that expensive and very well packaged.
All of them definitely smell really good :ahhha:

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry if this comes across as insulting, but I'm not really "gutta wise" or whatever it's called. Have you started to exchange sexual favors for drugs or something?