• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Finally alone and decided to ctb in a couple of hours instead of tomorrow.

I'm grateful for every single person that gave me their time and attention commenting on my countdown thread, I didn't think anyone would care about my uninteresting last days but all the kind words kept me from feeling lonely!
+ I shared my beliefs and received nothing but respect, thank you so much, this forum is a safe haven.

——·——

About my plan: started a liquid diet (water, tea, juice) Saturday to keep my digestive system "clean", I'm taking antiemetic every 8 hours since 9am yesterday and fasting since 7:45pm (4:30pm now).

I'm going to use Paracetamol, Metoclopramide, Ondansetron, Propranolol, Clonazepam, Xanax and 20g of SN in 40ml of water.
I have a kitchen scale, a spoon scale, a pounder (to crush every tablet) and a straw. I'll prepare 4 backup glasses and also smell an isopropyl alcohol swab to help with nausea.

Drinking the SN in +/- 6 hours.
I'll keep updating here until 15min before.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, http-410, blue_muse and 29 others
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Oh man, I'm so happy to have found this thread early - I was just heading to sleep, but decided to check SS one last time. Guilt would have eaten me alive if I wasn't here.

It all seems so surreal. We have barely talked, but my heart still shatters at the thought of you leaving. One of the nicest people I've talked to on here is about to depart. So many conflicting emotions to say the least.

Probably not my last message, so I won't be saying goodbyes yet, just hanging out for a while. Your plan seems very solid so far!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, MiMif, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Good luck with the plan. I hope you find your peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: IDoNotExist, Ashu, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
About how I'm feeling: really sure of my decision, excited even. All the anxiety is related to carefully following my plan.

Sharing a video that explains really well what I think about death and brought me a lot of comfort now:

Oh man, I'm so happy to have found this thread early - I was just heading to sleep, but decided to check SS one last time. Guilt would have eaten me alive if I wasn't here.

It all seems so surreal. We have barely talked, but my heart still shatters at the thought of you leaving. One of the nicest people I've talked to on here is about to depart. So many conflicting emotions to say the least.

Probably not my last message, so I won't be saying goodbyes yet, just hanging out for a while. Your plan seems very solid so far!
SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE!! Can't thank you enough for talking to me and being so sweet and kind, know that you brightened my last days!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not_telling, dialogos, corazon and 4 others
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Ahhh I wish this was me tonight. Be free back to the No-thingness ♾️

You going to keep documenting once u drink or u mean 15 mins before u drink ?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and thebookofdisquiet.
AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
We only talked on here once, but you seem like a really honest, down to earth person, and I'm sad to see you go. If you want somebody to talk to in your last few hours, feel free to message me 💜

• Hugs
  • Love
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Ahhh I wish this was me tonight. Be free back to the No-thingness ♾️

You going to keep documenting once u drink or u mean 15 mins before u drink ?
15 mins before, I want to welcome the death of this body-mind with all my attention instead of trying to use my phone at the same time haha

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: wontachievehappines, Praestat_Mori, Bluebunnysky and 2 others
R

Renee

Sep 14, 2023
Good luck *crues

• Love
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet.
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Update: drinking a bit earlier, maybe in 4 hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: wontachievehappines, corazon and リンさん
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
About how I'm feeling: really sure of my decision, excited even. All the anxiety is related to carefully following my plan.

Sharing a video that explains really well what I think about death and brought me a lot of comfort now:

SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE!! Can't thank you enough for talking to me and being so sweet and kind, know that you brightened my last days!

It's such a bizarre coincidence, but a really happy one! I can't thank YOU enough. I'm so glad I can be here, having done something for you, even if it's extremely small.

Please know that at least one person here (though I'm sure it will be more) is going to be thinking of you. Both now and long after.

• Hugs
Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
I wish you the best and hope that you find your peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
R

Renee

Sep 14, 2023
I am saddened I could not help. I do hope you find peace. Hugs, Renee
I will never forget you>

• Hugs
  • Love
grace.michaels.2

grace.michaels.2

get busy living or get busy dying
Jul 20, 2023
Safe travels, best of thoughts and infinite peace :heart:

• Love
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Good luck finding your peace.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck with your plans.

• Love
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Everything ready!

IMG 20230921 170954364

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, kvheeo, Nefer and 12 others
W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
I hope everything goes smoothly for you! Are you at home?

• Love
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
Good luck on your trip, friend. I hope you find peace. It's really cool to know your perspective on death. I also have a similar view and it is very comfortable for me to face death in this way. Goodbye and may you find comfort. I'm sad that I didn't have the opportunity to talk to you more, you look so interesting

• Love
W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
Yes! Nothing better than comfort and familiarity.
I agree! Out of curiosity how are you passing these last few hours? (I'll stop with the questions if they're annoying lol) I attempted recently but si was too strong, but it's made me extra curious when it comes to other people's attempts

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
I wish you all the energy you need for this next step. Much love and a Internet hug to you. You seem really well prepared, dedicated and ready for this. Safe travels ❤

• Love
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
Goodbye friend. I wish you a smooth, painless transition and eternal peace.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu and thebookofdisquiet.
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I agree! Out of curiosity how are you passing these last few hours? (I'll stop with the questions if they're annoying lol) I attempted recently but si was too strong, but it's made me extra curious when it comes to other people's attempts
Trust me, I love answering questions!

I just took a nice shower, one of the best things in life, and put on my pajamas, now I'm watching gameplays on YouTube and...waiting.

I think my SI is broken or at least incompetent haha time is moving too slow.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: warriorkot, Ashu, Whatshouldmynamebe and 1 other person
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for a peaceful journey and gentle sleep.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, Praestat_Mori and thebookofdisquiet.
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Trust me, I love answering questions!

I just took a nice shower, one of the best things in life, and put on my pajamas, now I'm watching gamplays on YouTube and...waiting.

I think my SI is broken or at least incompetent haha time is moving too slow.
What a nice way to pass time. Showers are truly one of the greatest joys of life, lol. Especially coupled with clean clothes and fresh bedsheets.

I used to love watching YT gameplays a few years ago, but don't really do that anymore. No idea why. If you don't mind me asking, what channel are you watching?

• Love
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
You clearly did your research and your plan seems really solid. I hope you have a peaceful transition and minimal pain. I will be following a similar plan in less than 2 weeks. Its comforting to know SS is here and you don't have to be alone in your final moments. No matter what happens we'll all be here for you. Death is just another journey, and I hope for you it's a peaceful journey.

• Love
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Ooh, let me just share one more thing, this lovely song about death:

• Love
Reactions: リンさん
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
Finally alone and decided to ctb in a couple of hours instead of tomorrow.

I'm grateful for every single person that gave me their time and attention commenting on my countdown thread, I didn't think anyone would care about my uninteresting last days but all the kind words kept me from feeling lonely!
+ I shared my beliefs and received nothing but respect, thank you so much, this forum is a safe haven.

——·——

About my plan: started a liquid diet (water, tea, juice) Saturday to keep my digestive system "clean", I'm taking antiemetic every 8 hours since 9am yesterday and fasting since 7:45pm (4:30pm now).

I'm going to use Paracetamol, Metoclopramide, Ondansetron, Propranolol, Clonazepam, Xanax and 20g of SN in 40ml of water.
I have a kitchen scale, a spoon scale, a pounder (to crush every tablet) and a straw. I'll prepare 4 backup glasses and also smell an isopropyl alcohol swab to help with nausea.

Drinking the SN in +/- 6 hours.
I'll keep updating here until 15min before.
hi, i would like to ask what SN means?

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
What a nice way to pass time. Showers are truly one of the greatest joys of life, lol. Especially coupled with clean clothes and fresh bedsheets.

I used to love watching YT gameplays a few years ago, but don't really do that anymore. No idea why. If you don't mind me asking, what channel are you watching?
I wanted something relaxing so I'm just watching a random Stardew Valley gameplay!
hi, i would like to ask what SN means?
SN means Sodium Nitrite.

• Informative
Reactions: リンさん
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
I wanted something relaxing so I'm just watching a random Stardew Valley gameplay!

SN means Sodium Nitrite.
Thank you for making it clear.
I wish you a peaceful journey❤️‍🩹

• Love