• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Finally alone and decided to ctb in a couple of hours instead of tomorrow.

I'm grateful for every single person that gave me their time and attention commenting on my countdown thread, I didn't think anyone would care about my uninteresting last days but all the kind words kept me from feeling lonely!
+ I shared my beliefs and received nothing but respect, thank you so much, this forum is a safe haven.

——·——

About my plan: started a liquid diet (water, tea, juice) Saturday to keep my digestive system "clean", I'm taking antiemetic every 8 hours since 9am yesterday and fasting since 7:45pm (4:30pm now).

I'm going to use Paracetamol, Metoclopramide, Ondansetron, Propranolol, Clonazepam, Xanax and 20g of SN in 40ml of water.
I have a kitchen scale, a spoon scale, a pounder (to crush every tablet) and a straw. I'll prepare 4 backup glasses and also smell an isopropyl alcohol swab to help with nausea.

Drinking the SN in +/- 6 hours.
I'll keep updating here until 15min before.

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Oh man, I'm so happy to have found this thread early - I was just heading to sleep, but decided to check SS one last time. Guilt would have eaten me alive if I wasn't here.

It all seems so surreal. We have barely talked, but my heart still shatters at the thought of you leaving. One of the nicest people I've talked to on here is about to depart. So many conflicting emotions to say the least.

Probably not my last message, so I won't be saying goodbyes yet, just hanging out for a while. Your plan seems very solid so far!

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
About how I'm feeling: really sure of my decision, excited even. All the anxiety is related to carefully following my plan.

Sharing a video that explains really well what I think about death and brought me a lot of comfort now:

Oh man, I'm so happy to have found this thread early - I was just heading to sleep, but decided to check SS one last time. Guilt would have eaten me alive if I wasn't here.

It all seems so surreal. We have barely talked, but my heart still shatters at the thought of you leaving. One of the nicest people I've talked to on here is about to depart. So many conflicting emotions to say the least.

Probably not my last message, so I won't be saying goodbyes yet, just hanging out for a while. Your plan seems very solid so far!
SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE!! Can't thank you enough for talking to me and being so sweet and kind, know that you brightened my last days!

Last edited:
AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
We only talked on here once, but you seem like a really honest, down to earth person, and I'm sad to see you go. If you want somebody to talk to in your last few hours, feel free to message me 💜

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
About how I'm feeling: really sure of my decision, excited even. All the anxiety is related to carefully following my plan.

Sharing a video that explains really well what I think about death and brought me a lot of comfort now:

SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE!! Can't thank you enough for talking to me and being so sweet and kind, know that you brightened my last days!

It's such a bizarre coincidence, but a really happy one! I can't thank YOU enough. I'm so glad I can be here, having done something for you, even if it's extremely small.

Please know that at least one person here (though I'm sure it will be more) is going to be thinking of you. Both now and long after.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet.
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
Good luck on your trip, friend. I hope you find peace. It's really cool to know your perspective on death. I also have a similar view and it is very comfortable for me to face death in this way. Goodbye and may you find comfort. I'm sad that I didn't have the opportunity to talk to you more, you look so interesting

W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
Yes! Nothing better than comfort and familiarity.
I agree! Out of curiosity how are you passing these last few hours? (I'll stop with the questions if they're annoying lol) I attempted recently but si was too strong, but it's made me extra curious when it comes to other people's attempts

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
I wish you all the energy you need for this next step. Much love and a Internet hug to you. You seem really well prepared, dedicated and ready for this. Safe travels ❤

• Love
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I agree! Out of curiosity how are you passing these last few hours? (I'll stop with the questions if they're annoying lol) I attempted recently but si was too strong, but it's made me extra curious when it comes to other people's attempts
Trust me, I love answering questions!

I just took a nice shower, one of the best things in life, and put on my pajamas, now I'm watching gameplays on YouTube and...waiting.

I think my SI is broken or at least incompetent haha time is moving too slow.

Last edited:
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Trust me, I love answering questions!

I just took a nice shower, one of the best things in life, and put on my pajamas, now I'm watching gamplays on YouTube and...waiting.

I think my SI is broken or at least incompetent haha time is moving too slow.
What a nice way to pass time. Showers are truly one of the greatest joys of life, lol. Especially coupled with clean clothes and fresh bedsheets.

I used to love watching YT gameplays a few years ago, but don't really do that anymore. No idea why. If you don't mind me asking, what channel are you watching?

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
You clearly did your research and your plan seems really solid. I hope you have a peaceful transition and minimal pain. I will be following a similar plan in less than 2 weeks. Its comforting to know SS is here and you don't have to be alone in your final moments. No matter what happens we'll all be here for you. Death is just another journey, and I hope for you it's a peaceful journey.

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
Finally alone and decided to ctb in a couple of hours instead of tomorrow.

I'm grateful for every single person that gave me their time and attention commenting on my countdown thread, I didn't think anyone would care about my uninteresting last days but all the kind words kept me from feeling lonely!
+ I shared my beliefs and received nothing but respect, thank you so much, this forum is a safe haven.

——·——

About my plan: started a liquid diet (water, tea, juice) Saturday to keep my digestive system "clean", I'm taking antiemetic every 8 hours since 9am yesterday and fasting since 7:45pm (4:30pm now).

I'm going to use Paracetamol, Metoclopramide, Ondansetron, Propranolol, Clonazepam, Xanax and 20g of SN in 40ml of water.
I have a kitchen scale, a spoon scale, a pounder (to crush every tablet) and a straw. I'll prepare 4 backup glasses and also smell an isopropyl alcohol swab to help with nausea.

Drinking the SN in +/- 6 hours.
I'll keep updating here until 15min before.
hi, i would like to ask what SN means?

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
What a nice way to pass time. Showers are truly one of the greatest joys of life, lol. Especially coupled with clean clothes and fresh bedsheets.

I used to love watching YT gameplays a few years ago, but don't really do that anymore. No idea why. If you don't mind me asking, what channel are you watching?
I wanted something relaxing so I'm just watching a random Stardew Valley gameplay!
hi, i would like to ask what SN means?
SN means Sodium Nitrite.

• Informative
Reactions: リンさん