• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I am so sorry that life has brought you to this point, but I am glad that you will find peace soon. You haven't been on this site long but I've seen some of your posts/ replies, and you seem like an incredibly sweet and caring person. I hope that your journey is swift. You will be missed. Goodbye

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. I hope you had a peaceful transition and you found peace! Goodbye and rest well!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Another very organized, intelligent, sensitive person, no doubt loving, trusting, caring, who had more than she could deal with and was failed by mental health resources. It's tragic that not only is there no way to help people like her, but they have to resort to being all alone, taking steps to end their own lives without any type of help or assistance or even anyone to tell aside from this site. It's just barbaric the way society refuses to deal with this, inhumane doesn't even describe the lack of care or empathy.

No one should be shunned and dismissed when they have had enough and want to end their lives. No one should have to sneak off like a criminal on a mission, alone with no one at all to help.

I hope she found peace and her transition was not too hard.

not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
I'm glad you could find your smooth passage OP. Sorry that I was too late, but really, I'm happy you had people with you, and that you stayed true to what you believe. Your presence will be missed on this website, and so I tell a final goodbye, and thank you for your kind words, here on SS. I hope you found what you were looking for!

• Love
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Such a shame, would've loved to see your presence more :c I hope everything worked out, in whichever way that might be. 💛

• Love
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Not a day passes by where I don't think about you.

Wherever you are now, I hope you know that you are remembered and loved.

I can only hope your final moments were full of peace and contentment.

I feel guilty sometimes for not leaving with you. It's quite lonely here.

🤍

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Has she died?
While we can never be 100% sure, because no one here has any way to verify that, it was what she was setting about doing in this thread, and my odds are 95% sure she did die.

B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
thank you for sharing. i hope you found peace

I

ItsMeUnique

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good hear
Sep 28, 2023
I hope you have found your peace! Thank you for sharing your journey! Such a brave soul! Rest in peace.

ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
About how I'm feeling: really sure of my decision, excited even. All the anxiety is related to carefully following my plan.

Sharing a video that explains really well what I think about death and brought me a lot of comfort now:

SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE!! Can't thank you enough for talking to me and being so sweet and kind, know that you brightened my last days!

Beautiful video. I absolutely love Rupert Spira's musings. I never had the chance to talk to you, so please rest in eternal peace. ❤️