ive posted in redit but always gets denied
im 44 mum of 2 daughter 18 she hates me
son of 11 i'm failing him
i'm in physical chronic pain year 5 now and i can't do this no more
i attempted to kill my self with tablets and alcohol i failed
i took 70 1mg zanax
70 5mg oxy/ 40mg slow release
i woke up in hospital havin injuries in the process i have no recollection of
my next attempt is doing it in a filled bath i just wandered will i wake mysel up when i start to drown or with the amount of sleeping tablets and oxys alcohol etc will that be enough
i just can't do live anymore 😢

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN, Kassiee, Aprilfarewell4 and 2 others
E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
The body will begin to jerk around when it realizes it's in danger. Depending on the bath tub and the water level, you may end up getting out of it.

Living is hard and killing oneself is harder still. I understand this very well. I'm sorry.

C

CantDoIt

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2024
People coming here often try to invent their own methods, but they are often desperate and not very efficient. Please check this thread out:

K

kaylaslovley

Aug 29, 2024
The body will begin to jerk around when it realizes it's in danger. Depending on the bath tub and the water level, you may end up getting out of it.

Living is hard and killing oneself is harder still. I understand this very well. I'm sorry.
it's awful is ain't it just wander what is life even for it causes many so much misery
People coming here often try to invent their own methods, but they are often desperate and not very efficient. Please check this thread out:
thanks i will have a look

planning on it being a high to the top as possible i feel so guilt even written this
it is isant if i look at other people's life and wander what i did to deserve all this pain