ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Hey, I saw your name around in few posts and this is the first time that I read your story. Sorry that you had to go through this horrific experience. You mentioned you taken the instructed 30mg of meto, and apologies if it was mentioned somewhere but I couldn't find it in this long thread, but did you fast properly before taking the SN? Maybe it wasn't meto but something else that led you to vomiting after drinking it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Hey, I saw your name around in few posts and this is the first time that I read your story. Sorry that you had to go through this horrific experience. You mentioned you taken the instructed 30mg of meto, and apologies if it was mentioned somewhere but I couldn't find it in this long thread, but did you fast properly before taking the SN? Maybe it wasn't meto but something else that led you to vomiting after drinking it.
I fasted properly before the SN, I struggle with nausea which caused me to vomit. I have meto prescribed to me already (not for ctb) because of the severity of my nausea.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Amelie

Amelie

-
Aug 12, 2023
I fasted properly before the SN, I struggle with nausea which caused me to vomit. I have meto prescribed to me already (not for ctb) because of the severity of my nausea.
I didn't say it before, but I read your goodbye post and I held you in my mind till I saw this thread and read that you'd survived. I'm so sorry that you went through such a horrible time, hospital etc and I hope you are getting care and comfort from all the friends you have here xx

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I have been following your goodbye thread and am "glad" that you survived after what you've been through. However, I have a somewhat indiscreet question. You don't have to answer it if it's too personal for you. May I ask if you had diarrhea after drinking SN? I have read that this can happen, but it seems to be rare (or people don't report it). Another question is if you went into a coma "by yourself" or if you were put into an drug-induced coma by doctors?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
You didn't "waste my time." I'm glad you are ok. You are an integral part of SS. You would be surprised how many people you affect without even knowing it. Please take care of yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet., Praestat_Mori and ChronicallyCynical
S

Svenhog

Oct 26, 2023
I failed. The hospital is literally across the street so I got saved quickly. They also have special keys for the area that I live in (apartment complex, the keys open every door) so they didn't have any trouble getting me. They intubated me, gave me the antidote for SN and used something to clean my stomach, I honestly don't know. I will leave there soon and arrive at the psych ward. I'll be discharged from the psych ward when I go there in… a while… I don't know either. I think its proper to be here for 2 weeks, as it was my stay last time I was here but I'm not sure. I don't know the laws about psych ward stays here, I might be made to stay longer. My SN and propranolol got thrown out and I won't be able to buy anything else for a while. I have absolutely no idea when I will be able to attempt again but at least the day i'll have to attend college got canceled, meaning, I won't have to attend until next year because I'm not mentally stable. Anyways, I really thought i'd succeed, sorry for wasting everyone's time and making you all really anxious and possibly apprehensive about the SN method.I'll attempt SN again sooner or later, next time probably using more meto. I'm not sure if you can gain tolerance to medications as you can do with opioids, etc. but I have taken meto before, 5mg every day because I had the worst nausea, lost a lot of weight but thats not relevant . I'll try 40mg of meto next time.

I was really scared which also contributed to the nausea. If I'm panicking and vomit, the contractions in my throat continue and I can't control them. will try to get benzos next time as well. I will remove propranolol from the regimen if I get the benzos because it would become unnecessary and would cause some complications with too many medications.

Doctors said I would've died if I didn't call the ambulance, some SN got in my stomach. Now I regret calling them. Stupid SI. Still not backing away from the SN method, its still my preferred method. It was just the nausea and vomiting that stopped me from succeeding. Like I said, I plan on taking more meto next time.

Edit: wrote this post a few hours ago after I woke up from a coma and planned to post it on the day I was going to go to the psych ward but just did it today.
I have read many of your posts with great interest, and hope for the best gor your future. I will try to CTB soon, but I'm very scared, and the risk that SI willb stop me i great. I have one question regarding SN. From where did you get your SN? I consider
ordering from a ukrainian source, was it from there you got yours? Did you have it tested? Write me a message if you like.

Regards and good luck in the future, whatever you choose to do!

Svenhog

fxndi

fxndi

May 15, 2023
How bad were the symptoms? What made u call an ambulance? Pain being unbearable or strong survival instinct?