• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
After careful consideration, I think both of these methods in the title may be the most viable methods where I live.

SN/SA is hard to get a hold of in EU considering legalities, concentrate sulphuric acid is hard to get for GULPS generator. Opioids and cardiac drugs are either hard to acquire for the amount needed or is unreliable.

If I am able to get nitrogen then I will try the inert gas method, it will cost around 600$. Hanging is much cheaper but does not seem that pleasant?

I was wondering what/is there there things to consider regarding these methods that is not in the PPH. Considering that there is nothing about hanging.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hanging is my method but if I had access to inert gas that definitely would have been my chosen method. Who wants to be strangled by a thin rope at the neck with the weight of your body when you can take a deep breath of nitrogen gas and let that be your last one.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think suspension hanging is probably one of the best, quick and painless.

The problem for me with SN is its so slow that you either throw up or get ridden with regret and SI whilst it knocks you out.

For those people who really have no SI left then fair enough it's probably a perfect method. I couldn't sit around for 15 minutes though.

Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
Hanging is my method but if I had access to inert gas that definitely would have been my chosen method. Who wants to be strangled by a thin rope at the neck with the weight of your body when you can take a deep breath of nitrogen gas and let that be your last one.
That is what I am primarily wondering, I would actually reconsider to actually hang myself since inert gas method requires a lot prep and money. Isn't hanging yourself the right way not painful? Although I have seen posts here that have somehow failed to pass out when they tried partial hanging.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That is what I am primarily wondering, I would actually reconsider to actually hang myself since inert gas method requires a lot prep and money. Isn't hanging yourself the right way not painful? Although I have seen posts here that have somehow failed to pass out when they tried partial hanging.
Ya inert would require much complex setup and some deep preparation aswell as money. But if one could pull all this off I think it's as peaceful as it can get. Hanging is not painless. Partial can be somewhat peaceful but it's hard to get right.