• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dearname

Nov 7, 2023
I'm going to try the DDMAPh protocol. I tried looking for successful cases, but found almost nothing. Maybe because the medication necessary is really hard to acquire.

My main concerns rn are the amount of pills necessary for completing the protocol. I'm scared of the amount of powder I will get after crushing them and if I'll be able to keep it down.

I'm planning to lie to my family, book a hotel and have at least 16 hours alone. Maybe more, they will have to go to the police to find me.

I will start a meto protocol 3x a day 2 days before the CTB date, and fast for 8 hours before taking the drugs.

I will crush the pills before the CTB day and take them already crushed to the hotel, there i will mix it all with apple juice, just like the patients in hospice do.

My cocktail would include:
150 x 100mg morphine
120 x 75mg amytriptiline
100 x 10mg diazepam
50 x 100mg phenobarbital
390 x 0,25mg Digoxin (THE PROBLEM: too many pills, too much inert powder, but this is the maximum concentration sold in pharmacies here, and it seems very important to the protocol)

This all completes: digoxin 100 mg, diazapam 1 gm, morphine 15 gm, amitriptyline 8 g, phenobarbital 5 gm.

I would crush the pills with a seed crusher, mix it all in as little apple juice as possible and drink it. Then wait.

What do you guys think? Would this method work? I'm very scared, but my options are this or SN. I would fail with hanging and can't even imagine jumping. I know most ODs fail, but I would be following the PPH protocol.

Should I drop some of the drugs from the cocktail? Or just try it as it is?

In the research i've done, the patients in hospice which take these drugs as concentrated powder (much less inert powder) die in less than 2 hours. I don't know what would be different with the crushed pills.

Please help. I can't fail, I already have several health problems which make it impossible to stay alive. I'm so scared of SN, I need something peaceful.

Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
The only thing I've seen posted about this method is that Morphine was hard to get(and very expensive), and that the PPH stated it was a fairly peaceful method.

Without giving sources, did you get the morphine off the Dark web? Was it easy to find?

D

dearname

Nov 7, 2023
The only thing I've seen posted about this method is that Morphine was hard to get(and very expensive), and that the PPH stated it was a fairly peaceful method.

Without giving sources, did you get the morphine off the Dark web? Was it easy to find?
It was legally obtained since I have severe chronic pain

Reactions: Tears in Rain
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't know much about this method but just reading the list it looks like a ridiculous mix.

It's like 70 gram of total pills weight and a complicated mix.

Isn't the morphine or pentobarbital fatal on their own? What's all the other stuff for?